Thriving in Europe - How does Standford Guy do it?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Thriving in Europe - How does Standford Guy do it?

Post by Spencer »

stanford guy, you are the one who proves middle year man can have rockstar social life, inspiration to any who are serious about having meaningful engagements w europeans and all the intellectual and sexy women a man can dream of. All the others on this forum just talk and hide where you show and share, thank you. Will you help winson go back to europe and thrive, mentor and assist, see that he has even better than when he was in russia. you said knowing you is like having celeb friend, please reach out and get him to europe this summer and be his guide if corona finish. do you agree? is it free beside expense?
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Thriving in Europe

Post by Winston »

Who are you? lol. Why do you kiss PAG's ass so much? Tell the truth. Are you him or do you know him in person?

It's funny you write like you're an uneducated person, using all lower case letters, to try to make it look like you are some guy from the hood. lol. Or talk like you're a foreigner or immigrant. lol. Great disguise, whoever you are.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok I looked up your IPs Spencer. There are three of them. One is from New York. Another is from Los Angeles. The third is untraceable. lol. WTF is up with that? How are you in NY and LA at the same time? lol. Are you using a proxy? If so, why? lol. For what purpose? Why the need? lol

Also, why are you asking PAG those questions for my benefit only and not for yours? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Spencer wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 8:29 am
stanford guy, you are the one who proves middle year man can have rockstar social life, inspiration to any who are serious about having meaningful engagements w europeans and all the intellectual and sexy women a man can dream of. All the others on this forum just talk and hide where you show and share, thank you. Will you help winson go back to europe and thrive, mentor and assist, see that he has even better than when he was in russia. you said knowing you is like having celeb friend, please reach out and get him to europe this summer and be his guide if corona finish. do you agree? is it free beside expense?
Ah, like that Will Smite Movie Hitch where the cool black guy helps the obese white dork score with hot chicks?

Sure, no problem :lol:

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Thriving in Europe - How does Standford Guy do it?

Post by Winston »

Spender,
You asked in another thread:
Spencer wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 6:50 am
Thank you not ban so I have voice, thank you thank you, nice and generous. I am ashamed not able to have real life not good look no travel money want to hide w screen name, just brain with no good action body. But enjoy watch you guys like drama movie, entertaining, so many losers here who fake to be somethings but also have brave guys here too. Winson is brave, no lies, show complete real self, always hunting truth in life, also stanford guy no fear and so many european girls how can he do it, please come back tell us for reality how? They not prostitute right, you know winson you been europe, are they real? Even dan cily brave and open no fear but big mental problem, sick man so not hero and dangerous. Some here want stanford and me banning. why, because we no hide what is clear. cornfed, are you nice guy deep down, you exagerate, not really hate all black people, just make big statement for attention, is it truth?
I'm gonna try to answer your questions honestly. Hope you are a legit poster and not PAG under another socket. This is based on my experience.

First, you gotta understand that PAG is doing this in another matrix. In Eastern Europe flirtation with girls, even strangers, is acceptable. Hence people like PAG and me thrive there and feel more alive and happy. Once you feel happy doing what you love, whether it's flirting with girls or anything else, it makes you look more positive and good spirited. Hence women feel better around you and want to be around you more.

But since you obviously cannot do this in America or NE Asia, where people are more uptight, cliquish, strict about following social rules, workaholic, cold and practical, not socially open or inclusive, etc, people like me will not feel happy there, so it lowers my vibe and energy level. And women don't like being around unhappy men. So it all works in a vicious cycle.

So that's why location is key. A different culture and environment can bring out a different you, if you are allowed to do what makes you happy.

Obviously what this means is that if you are a guy who likes to flirt aggressively, then Eastern Europe, Russia, Latin America, and some parts of SE Asia would be great for you. You can be like PAG too.

That's one factor. Another factor is that PAG may have some charisma in person that you cannot see in photos or online. You would have to meet him to know. If he does have charisma, then he can naturally draw women to him. It's an energy, not a skill that you summon like a device. It's something intangible. Just like how some movie stars draw your attention and make you watch them, and others do not, because the ones you like have a certain charisma that radiates on the screen that gets people's attention and makes people care about them.

Also you gotta keep in mind that Eastern Europe has a more inclusive vibe. The women there are more curious and down to earth. So the energy is very different than in America. You have to experience it to know what I mean.

Now you said you aren't that good looking. The good news is, looks is a factor, but not the only one. It's a myth that women only go for looks. Lots of ugly men have charisma and find love, and lots of ugly women do too. It's mostly about the feeling and resonance and connection. For example, if your enemy was ugly, you would use it against him and use it as an excuse to justify your hatred of him, since you already hate him. But if your friend or ally was ugly, you would try to uplift and inspire him to be the best he can be. You would not use it against him. So you see, looks alone don't create like or dislike, or friend or enemy. There are many other factors involved, especially feeling, resonance and connection. Looks get attention yes, but you gotta have more than that. You gotta make them feel good too and send good energy their way. That's how you get people to want to be around you.

But keep in mind, just because women are more open in Eastern Europe, doesn't mean they will sleep with you. That's a different ball game. They gotta really like you for that to happen. You can't force that. Curiosity and openness isn't enough. They gotta be attracted to you for that to happen. And that's not something you can control with a technique or something.

Hope my insights help.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 2:45 pm
Ok I looked up your IPs Spencer. There are three of them. One is from New York. Another is from Los Angeles. The third is untraceable. lol. WTF is up with that? How are you in NY and LA at the same time?
Maybe he is working as cabin crew, flying frequently between New York and Los Angeles.
The untraceable IP might be during flight.... LOL
He will be soon out of job anyway - the corona virus is on its way and he will be jobless soon - after suspension of all domestic flights...
Next annoying comments will come from a greyhound bus...
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 5:25 pm
Spender,
You asked in another thread:
Spencer wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 6:50 am
Thank you not ban so I have voice, thank you thank you, nice and generous. I am ashamed not able to have real life not good look no travel money want to hide w screen name, just brain with no good action body. But enjoy watch you guys like drama movie, entertaining, so many losers here who fake to be somethings but also have brave guys here too. Winson is brave, no lies, show complete real self, always hunting truth in life, also stanford guy no fear and so many european girls how can he do it, please come back tell us for reality how? They not prostitute right, you know winson you been europe, are they real? Even dan cily brave and open no fear but big mental problem, sick man so not hero and dangerous. Some here want stanford and me banning. why, because we no hide what is clear. cornfed, are you nice guy deep down, you exagerate, not really hate all black people, just make big statement for attention, is it truth?
I'm gonna try to answer your questions honestly. Hope you are a legit poster and not PAG under another socket. This is based on my experience.

First, you gotta understand that PAG is doing this in another matrix. In Eastern Europe flirtation with girls, even strangers, is acceptable. Hence people like PAG and me thrive there and feel more alive and happy. Once you feel happy doing what you love, whether it's flirting with girls or anything else, it makes you look more positive and good spirited. Hence women feel better around you and want to be around you more.

But since you obviously cannot do this in America or NE Asia, where people are more uptight, cliquish, strict about following social rules, workaholic, cold and practical, not socially open or inclusive, etc, people like me will not feel happy there, so it lowers my vibe and energy level. And women don't like being around unhappy men. So it all works in a vicious cycle.

So that's why location is key. A different culture and environment can bring out a different you, if you are allowed to do what makes you happy.

Obviously what this means is that if you are a guy who likes to flirt aggressively, then Eastern Europe, Russia, Latin America, and some parts of SE Asia would be great for you. You can be like PAG too.

That's one factor. Another factor is that PAG may have some charisma in person that you cannot see in photos or online. You would have to meet him to know. If he does have charisma, then he can naturally draw women to him. It's an energy, not a skill that you summon like a device. It's something intangible. Just like how some movie stars draw your attention and make you watch them, and others do not, because the ones you like have a certain charisma that radiates on the screen that gets people's attention and makes people care about them.

Also you gotta keep in mind that Eastern Europe has a more inclusive vibe. The women there are more curious and down to earth. So the energy is very different than in America. You have to experience it to know what I mean.

Now you said you aren't that good looking. The good news is, looks is a factor, but not the only one. It's a myth that women only go for looks. Lots of ugly men have charisma and find love, and lots of ugly women do too. It's mostly about the feeling and resonance and connection. For example, if your enemy was ugly, you would use it against him and use it as an excuse to justify your hatred of him, since you already hate him. But if your friend or ally was ugly, you would try to uplift and inspire him to be the best he can be. You would not use it against him. So you see, looks alone don't create like or dislike, or friend or enemy. There are many other factors involved, especially feeling, resonance and connection. Looks get attention yes, but you gotta have more than that. You gotta make them feel good too and send good energy their way. That's how you get people to want to be around you.

But keep in mind, just because women are more open in Eastern Europe, doesn't mean they will sleep with you. That's a different ball game. They gotta really like you for that to happen. You can't force that. Curiosity and openness isn't enough. They gotta be attracted to you for that to happen. And that's not something you can control with a technique or something.

Hope my insights help.
You is kind sensitive deep man, why not have european girls online fall in love, strange, bad karmas? i seen kind european girl online with asia man even on forum, the jealous hater complain about girl like the speckled korea boyfriend man but not him. hope you go again russia or meet stanford, find good european girl have real romantic permanence, maybe virus make girl more deep and serious for asia man like you try go try you time ready for good lucky. Ask stanford for video of europe girl telling about what feel and want and why like him and to tell us he is the real hero standfordguy in forum, i believe is since same voice as fight call before, too much work photoshop video, you believe standford is real even he troll forum, winson what do you feel is he real?
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

I have a whole video series coming out! Here are a few clips!

8)
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

No idea for what these videos - which are only a few seconds - should be good for.
The video clip 'student girls' shows a different man, not the person who is claiming he is PAG.
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Lol, will create intro trailer out of them old man