Having children in the Philippines and VACCINES

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
anabolic
Freshman Poster

Having children in the Philippines and VACCINES

Post by anabolic »

Good evening,

I live in the Philippines and my filipina fiance and I have talked about having children in the next couple of years, can someone please give me advice on telling my fiance about how I do not want our child vaccinated, and what type of resistance I will be facing at a provincial level type hospital, also , are there any diseases I should be concerned about more living in the Philippines versus the United States, thank you.

Also, I assume I will have to pull my child out of school on the days, they are doing immunizations at the school, since the Filipinos at the school will undoubtedly give my child the vaccine even though I specifically, declined
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Having children in the Philippines and VACCINES

Post by Yohan »

Please think it over. There is nothing wrong with vaccination.

Vaccination removed some serious life-threatening diseases from this earth, for example smallpox.
Vaccination saved millions of people - many survivors would be handicapped - in case of polio.

Vaccination is helping a lot to avoid dangerous infections especially when getting older.

For many years I was suffering of bronchitis, and also pneumonia - not a joke - and after receiving regular vaccination against flu and every 5 years against pneumonia - all such health troubles became a part of my past during winter season.

Unfortunately there is no vaccination against the corona-virus yet. To develop it will take time, maybe years.
With vaccination it would be easy to stop the corona virus.

I had no vaccination against rubella and chickenpox as a child and never got infected as a child, and unfortunately I got both - rubella and chickenpox at the same time when I was about 35 years old. This was not funny at all for more than 2 weeks.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Get in touch with some nurses or doctors there who are against them. I'm not sure what they do locally but in America where there are a lot of Filipino nurses hospital workers are forced to take the shots every year. Many get sick the same week having difficulty breathing and it happens to their coworkers too so there is no doubt what caused it. It's a tough spot to be in for people in the industry to lose your job or to risk putting dangerous substances into your body.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

anabolic wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 3:16 am
Good evening,

I live in the Philippines and my filipina fiance and I have talked about having children in the next couple of years, can someone please give me advice on telling my fiance about how I do not want our child vaccinated, and what type of resistance I will be facing at a provincial level type hospital, also , are there any diseases I should be concerned about more living in the Philippines versus the United States, thank you.

Also, I assume I will have to pull my child out of school on the days, they are doing immunizations at the school, since the Filipinos at the school will undoubtedly give my child the vaccine even though I specifically, declined
Hopefully she leaves you so that your child isn't subject to unnecessary illness and disease because you don't understand basic scientific principles
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

HouseMD wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 6:19 am
Hopefully she leaves you so that your child isn't subject to unnecessary illness and disease because you don't understand basic scientific principles
The doctor is evidently under stress, so let me elaborate dispassionately on his behalf. There is, indeed, a risk with most vaccines. But benefits outweigh risks in all cases, according to available evidence, as has been true going back to inoculation to protect against smallpox, which had a 3% mortality rate versus 30% for smallpox itself (according to Wikipedia). (Cowpox and later vaccines were much safer.) It's always about cost or risk to benefit ratio. (Including with corona virus, which doc and I are discussing in another thread: cost of hysterical overreaction versus benefit of hysterical overreaction.)
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Find out what day the vaccinations are and make sure your child is not at school on that day.

"First, we've got population. The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines... we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent." - Bill Gates (Vaccine not Virus Will Cull Humanity)
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

anabolic wrote:
Good evening,

My Filipina wife and I have four children. They are all vaccinated and healthy as a clam. There is no reason for any sane man or woman to refuse their children vaccines, and your refusal to give them their shots indirectly endangers my children and many others in the Philippines. Please take your anti-science nonsense elsewhere and don't raise unvaccinated children in the Philippines. It's a piss poor country that does not need any more health hazards than it already has. The Philippines deserves better than you. Go away, or maybe don't have kids if you cannot be a responsible parent to them.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

anabolic wrote:
Good evening,

Show her some of the vaccine truther videos I posted in the anti-vaccine thread here: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7407

See the VAXXED documentary mentioned in there. It will boil your blood and the blood of anyone watching it. Especially when you see the parents crying for what vaccines did to their children, who suffered brain damage and autism. The link is proven, even though the government tries to deny it. Look up Dr. Andrew Wakefield from independent sources.

Keep in mind that the government, FDA and CDC have NEVER EVER proven that vaccines were safe. They never did any double blind studies comparing vaccinated children to unvaccinated children. Can you guess why? Obviously because such studies would NOT get the results they want, and go against their interests, not surprisingly. Hence they won't conduct them. If they did, they'd have to cover up the results, and that is too messy and risky for them. Furthermore, they never disclose to you what's in the vaccines either, which is a bad sign too, obviously because if they did, you would not want to get them. How can you trust these people who keep so many secrets and lie to protect THEIR interests, not yours? Think about it.

I would at least get the basic vaccines, the ones we all got as a baby. But not any more.

My son got a few vaccines but then we stopped after a while. They got very expensive. I can't understand how Filipinos who make 7 dollars a day are supposed to come up with 60 dollars every two weeks for another vaccine. Crazy. However, his immune system is good and he rarely gets sick. Just give your kids regular doses of moringa, chlorella and echinacea and their immune system will be super strong.

You can get the vaccines for free at the Barangay clinic but I heard they are very low quality, almost nothing.

Better to trust your immune system than vaccines. In this corrupt world, often vaccines are worse than the disease itself.

What vaccines at school? You mean the flu vaccines? Most vaccines are given to them when they are babies. Yeah you don't need any flu vaccines. They make you feel like crap. I got one when I was in college and felt terrible. Never again, I said. They are far worse than the flu itself, which is no big deal with some rest and good herbs and supplements.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HouseMD wrote:
anabolic wrote:
Good evening,

And you don't understand politics, corruptions and government lies. You obviously are not a freethinker. If you saw any of the documentaries in that thread you would never say that.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7407

You are no different than the Borg Collective on Star Trek. You don't think for yourself. You just have a hive mind like ants or insects and Asian people.

FYI, you and your medical establishment - the government, FDA and CDC - have NEVER EVER proven that vaccines were safe. They never did any double blind studies comparing vaccinated children to unvaccinated children. Can you guess why? Obviously because such studies would NOT get the results they want, and go against their interests, not surprisingly. Hence they won't conduct them. If they did, they'd have to cover up the results, and that is too messy and risky for them. Furthermore, they never disclose to you what's in the vaccines either, which is a bad sign too, obviously because if they did, you would not want to get them. How can you trust these people who keep so many secrets and lie to protect THEIR interests, not yours? Think about it.

They're all in the pockets of the drug industry. Every aware freethinker knows this. Where have you been? Living under a rock? lol

Give me ONE, just ONE, good reason why the government and drug industry never lies and always tells the truth. Just one please.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 12:10 am
anabolic wrote:
Good evening,

My Filipina wife and I have four children. They are all vaccinated and healthy as a clam. There is no reason for any sane man or woman to refuse their children vaccines, and your refusal to give them their shots indirectly endangers my children and many others in the Philippines. Please take your anti-science nonsense elsewhere and don't raise unvaccinated children in the Philippines. It's a piss poor country that does not need any more health hazards than it already has. The Philippines deserves better than you. Go away, or maybe don't have kids if you cannot be a responsible parent to them.
Do you see how you and the CDC contradict yourself? If vaccines keep your kids safe from diseases, then why would your kids be at risk from unvaccinated children? That's a contradiction in logic. The documentaries I posted mention that. Obviously you are not a freethinker or good in critical thinking.

Btw, most kids I know who are unvaccinated are very healthy, far healthier than the vaccinated kids at school who constantly get sick a lot. Their parents told me too. If vaccines were healthy, then why are America's kids so sick all the time? Think about it. You aren't using your head.

FYI, the government, FDA and CDC have NEVER EVER proven that vaccines were safe. They never did any double blind studies comparing vaccinated children to unvaccinated children. Can you guess why? Obviously because such studies would NOT get the results they want, and go against their interests, not surprisingly. Hence they won't conduct them. If they did, they'd have to cover up the results, and that is too messy and risky for them. Furthermore, they never disclose to you what's in the vaccines either, which is a bad sign too, obviously because if they did, you would not want to get them. How can you trust these people who keep so many secrets and lie to protect THEIR interests, not yours? Think about it.

Give me ONE, just ONE, good reason why the government and drug industry never lies and always tells the truth. Just one please.

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 1:13 am
HouseMD wrote:
anabolic wrote:
Good evening,

And you don't understand politics, corruptions and government lies. You obviously are not a freethinker. If you saw any of the documentaries in that thread you would never say that.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7407

You are no different than the Borg Collective on Star Trek. You don't think for yourself. You just have a hive mind like ants or insects and Asian people.

FYI, you and your medical establishment - the government, FDA and CDC - have NEVER EVER proven that vaccines were safe. They never did any double blind studies comparing vaccinated children to unvaccinated children. Can you guess why? Obviously because such studies would NOT get the results they want, and go against their interests, not surprisingly. Hence they won't conduct them. If they did, they'd have to cover up the results, and that is too messy and risky for them. Furthermore, they never disclose to you what's in the vaccines either, which is a bad sign too, obviously because if they did, you would not want to get them. How can you trust these people who keep so many secrets and lie to protect THEIR interests, not yours? Think about it.

They're all in the pockets of the drug industry. Every aware freethinker knows this. Where have you been? Living under a rock? lol

As always, your post reads like a list of logical fallacies. Strawman arguments, appeals to ignorance, and and hominem attacks are your bread and butter and do not merit responses. However, I will say this- people that don't read their history are doomed to repeat it. COVID is an example of this. We currently are living in a world in which we are missing *one* vaccine for a potentially fatal widely endemic illness. Enjoy the preview, so that you can understand the gravity of what living in a world ravaged by numerous such now easily preventable diseases must have been like.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If I was wrong HouseMD, you could show me with evidence and logical arguments. But you can't. So you got nothing going for you, except "authority=truth" arguments. Appeal to authority is all you have. No logic or evidence or critical evidence. Do you even care about the truth, or only about conforming to the hive mind? Appeal to authority is a logical fallacy you know, even if the authority is the medical establishment or the scientific establishment. All organizations operate under politics, greed, corruption, agendas, and control. You are the one who needs to study history and broaden your mind, because your mind is VERY VERY narrow like the mainstream media is.

Btw have you ever heard the term "problem, reaction, solution" or the Hegelian Dialectic? Do you know what that means?

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Winston wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 1:17 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 12:10 am
...your refusal to give them their shots indirectly endangers my children and many others in the Philippines. ...
Do you see how you and the CDC contradict yourself? If vaccines keep your kids safe from diseases, then why would your kids be at risk from unvaccinated children?
He did mention "many others". But even if his own children are vaccinated, those vaccines might not have elicted the desired immune response, precisely because vaccines are such a weakened version of the true virus, and thus his own children (plus he and his wife) might still be vulnerable.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 3:33 am
If I was wrong HouseMD, you could show me with evidence and logical arguments.
It's easy - for example take the Jehovah, they refuse blood transfusion. Is there a risk with a blood transfusion? Yes, there is - and some Jehovah even go so far that let their own children die because they refuse a blood transfusion to save their own offsprings - but the point is not about others, not even about your own children - the point is about yourself - if it is about your own life.

Even a Jehovah is known that he will accept a heart transplant - but only if it is about his own life.
Sounds a bit egoistic to me...

How many have been saved because of blood transfusions? Good question, I think of many many millions of people.

-----

I ask you, Winston, what will you do if suddenly out of nothing a wild dog is showing up and bites you.
Will you accept a rabies vaccine? Or will you refuse?

Or you are working in a dirty place, have an accident and suffer a serious bleeding injury, will you refuse a tetanus vaccine?

Or do you know that only eight countries account for two thirds of tuberculosis cases: India, China, Indonesia, Philippines, Pakistan, Nigeria, Bangladesh and South Africa. Yes, countries you know best - Philippines, China... and should you go there, do you know that about 1.5 million people die every year from tuberculosis? OK, let your child go around in the Philippines and see what might happen...

-----

Of course not everybody needs all kind of vaccine available - it depends on your circumstances
for example smallpox, now not necessary
or yellow fever, if you are not traveling in some parts of Africa...
or polio as an adult...

and so on, I think there are more than 30 different vaccines for various diseases - you need some of them, surely not all of them.

But to say, it is better and safer to live without any vaccine than with a few vaccine/antibodies in your body is plainly wrong.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 3:33 am
If I was wrong HouseMD, you could show me with evidence and logical arguments. But you can't. So you got nothing going for you, except "authority=truth" arguments. Appeal to authority is all you have. No logic or evidence or critical evidence. Do you even care about the truth, or only about conforming to the hive mind? Appeal to authority is a logical fallacy you know, even if the authority is the medical establishment or the scientific establishment. All organizations operate under politics, greed, corruption, agendas, and control. You are the one who needs to study history and broaden your mind, because your mind is VERY VERY narrow like the mainstream media is.

Btw have you ever heard the term "problem, reaction, solution" or the Hegelian Dialectic? Do you know what that means?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

The best course of action when someone who uses persistent logical fallacies attempts to engage you in debate is to not engage with them, because they cannot be persuaded