Having children in the Philippines and VACCINES

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
anabolic
Freshman Poster

Re: Having children in the Philippines and VACCINES

Post by anabolic »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 8th, 2020, 6:57 am
anabolic wrote:
April 8th, 2020, 3:34 am
Thank you for the great info , winston, you are a saint. Do not listen to these sheep that will lead you to slaughter or in a FEMA camp. When dealing with the school, I should talk to the administrator and get the schedule of vaccines?? I will read this thread and reply later thanks sir
Sheep? Wow, aren't you a great paragon of wisdom, you f***ing clown. :lol:

Just don't come crying here when your son or daughter dies of a preventable and harmless childhood disease because your paranoid conspiracy theory loving ass didn't let them have vaccines. Thank you for once again confirming that it's primarily the bottom of the barrel foreign dudes who settle in the Philippines. I pray to God your wife's barren or your sperms don't swim fast enough for you to pollute the Filipino genepool. Don't want your descendants anywhere near mine. :roll:
Like winston, I will be getting just a few at birth the bare MINIMUM, and then refusing after that, god bless you sir
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

anabolic wrote:
April 8th, 2020, 5:29 pm
Like winston, I will be getting just a few at birth the bare MINIMUM, and then refusing after that, god bless you sir
Not every vaccination is required for everybody.

But I am not sure in case you have an emergency if you refuse tetanus and rabies vaccination ... just one example.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

anabolic wrote:
April 8th, 2020, 5:29 pm
And have you ever considered what your children may think of that? Do they even get a say in the matter at all? What will you tell them, when they get ill from diseases their other classmates are already immune for, that it's "the will of God", or that it's because "they would have gotten autism otherwise"? :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144