Best Places to Meet Japanese Girls !

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Rezurect
Freshman Poster

Best Places to Meet Japanese Girls !

Post by Rezurect »

Hello everyone, I will be traveling this month to Japan for a few months, does anyone know anyplace I can meet girls besides the bars, or clubs. I am currently learning Japanese, my Japanese as of now is very basic. I heard of some guys talking about meeting girls in Language Cafe's or Exchange Cafe's. For the most part I will be in Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe, and Tokyo areas. Also if anyone is down this month or next month let me know we can even meet up. One last thing to mention is I have been using an App to see where I am getting the most attention and its mainly in the areas I have listed above. However we know how flaky Japanese girls can be, so I want to meet more serious girls, I have only got close with 1 so far online, much of the rest just play games.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

BrandonSimmons
Freshman Poster

Re: Best Places to Meet Japanese Girls !

Post by BrandonSimmons »

I also want to meet a girl from Japan like Poke Abby
Last edited by BrandonSimmons on April 11th, 2023, 1:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Poke Abby Descargar
pestdelicate
Freshman Poster

Re: Best Places to Meet Japanese Girls !

Post by pestdelicate »

Meeting Japanese girls is not difficult. You can search dating sites to find them.