Anyone regret going overseas?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Anyone regret going overseas?

Post by publicduende »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
April 19th, 2023, 6:38 pm
You lost me with "Blacks being more capable of progress than whites" lol no the f**k they are not. They have had plenty of opportunity to prove that, and still can't f***ing do shit but invade white countries and bitch about racism because they can't fix their own nations. Even wealthy blacks who made all their fortune in White countries refuse to go to a black country and live in it. Why do you think Oprah never went to Africa to earn her fortune, she became wealthy and an icon among women in America and not just among black women but women of practically all ethicity's. She would have never achieved that level of fame, attention, and wealth in some black country.
You have a very limited notion of "blacks". There have been African empires throughout history, some thriving more than others. Look up the "Mali Empire" and "Mansa Musa", as an example. To say that only white Caucasian men have been able to build civilisations worth their names, is not just wrong, it shows precisely the kind of "white superiority" notion the woke culture contests.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

publicduende wrote:
April 20th, 2023, 5:29 am
You lost me with "Blacks being more capable of progress than whites" lol no the f**k they are not. They have had plenty of opportunity to prove that, and still can't f***ing do shit but invade white countries and bitch about racism because they can't fix their own nations. Even wealthy blacks who made all their fortune in White countries refuse to go to a black country and live in it. Why do you think Oprah never went to Africa to earn her fortune, she became wealthy and an icon among women in America and not just among black women but women of practically all ethicity's. She would have never achieved that level of fame, attention, and wealth in some black country.
You have a very limited notion of "blacks". There have been African empires throughout history, some thriving more than others. Look up the "Mali Empire" and "Mansa Musa", as an example. To say that only white Caucasian men have been able to build civilisations worth their names, is not just wrong, it shows precisely the kind of "white superiority" notion the woke culture contests.
Reminds me of the Aborigines empires. Why it is not taught in the schools?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_empires
I could not find the Mali Empire in the list maybe you can find it
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

publicduende wrote:
African Empires aren't doing shit because if they were "thriving" why aren't a bunch of blacks living in America and other white countries going there? You also mention "white supremacy" white Supremacy barely even exist in the U.S. there are so many whites obsessed with blacks and have this white guilt complex issue it's not even funny.

And another thing don't try to tell me shit about a race that you aren't yourself. And don't try to talk to me like you know more about black people and history than I do either. I am black myself, and actually LIVE AROUND BLACKS. You're just some guy on the damn internet that think you know every damn thing. Which you don't. A few black "empires" didn't invent any of the shit we use today, if they were half as advanced as the White and Asian countries were. They wouldn't have to invade white countries protesting and making demands about what rights they ain't got. The only supremacy I see in the West is black supremacy. How many stores can use the word "White owned business" in the West? None of them they are all forced to be about "diversity", but Black Owned is allowed and blacks don't even have to hire non-blacks if they don't want to, they aren't obligated to abide by "diversity" bullshit, and the same rule applies to Asians, Arabs, Indians, and Hispanics. Whites are the ONLY ones who have to abide by those horseshit policies in their own countries.

If someone in the work place shouted "BLACK POWER" and another Said WHITE POWER. The person yelling White power is the one getting punished. Black Panther the movie isn't reality, a large portion of blacks have no interest in Black nations NONE. Only when it's convent and serve some political point of view they pretend to care. But if African civilizations were all that great, more blacks would be flocking to live there but they aren't. That's why the vast majority of black celebs reside in the U.S. They want to move into White countries because they know that white countries ARE BETTER. I don't have to be a "white supremacist" to speak the truth. If Black nations were half as good as the white or Asians ones are, the people would stay in their own countries. People go where there are either opportunities they can steal from others, or benefits they can get just by claiming some shit happened to them in their own country.

Despite some places in Africa having wealth, it's still not on the same level as White and Asian Empires. It's funny how people can't accept that they think everything is "white supremacy" whenever it doesn't promote some equality shit about race. Blacks are inferior in every way when it comes down to managing a civilized society. Everything you use today was most likely built and created by the hands of Whites and Asians. We didn't create the f***ing Toyota's, and Honda's of the world. Hell we didn't even invent computers, or any of the other tech people use today. Reality? Black Empires are no more advanced than the Mayan Empire was. In other words, nobody cares about either unless they can push some political agenda.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on April 20th, 2023, 1:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
There have been African empires throughout history, some thriving more than others.
The common thread of these black empires is that a small group of blacks enter into a trade relationship with humans which both empowers and requires them to acquire a large labour force by breeding like mad and roping in other blacks. It is an artificial situation imposed on them.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

April 20th, 2023, 7:01 am
publicduende wrote:
African Empires aren't doing shit because if they were "thriving" why aren't a bunch of blacks living in America and other white countries going there? Instead they go to white countries and bitch about racism and how unfair white people are because they are too sorry to go to any of the black countries. Instead they want to take what white people built. You also mention "white supremacy" white Supremacy barely even exist in the U.S. there are so many whites obsessed with blacks and have this white guilt complex issue it's not even funny.
Hey man, I'm not an expert on African history nor do I have any intention of telling anybody what Black people are like (I'm just a jacked whiteboi with an interest in history 8) ), but from the limited things that I've read about the subject, prior to colonialism West Africa was once home to some thriving nations - no less advanced than most European nations of that time -, the most famous of these being the Mali Empire, but these collapsed in the 15th century due to factors beyond their control and would be overshadowed by the emerging European empires.

Here is a brief video about the fall of West Africa:

For centuries the Mali Empire was one of the wealthiest nations with vast reserves of gold and salt. It became a great center of culture and learning and was known for its impressive architecture and its prosperous economy.

However, the Mali Empire's prosperity largely depended on the Trans-Saharan trade routes and, when these were disrupted, West Africa's economy declined and its various kingdoms fell into a state of ruin.

Meanwhile, European nations such as Portugal and Spain were forced to expand due to limited resources in Europe and the fall of Constantinople to the Ottoman Empire (which effectively cut off trade routes to Asia) and became great seafaring empires with vast colonies in the newly discovered Americas. These European nations were rising just as West African nations were entering a period of decline.

When the Europeans arrived in Africa, West African nations were already in a weakened state and would be easily colonized. In the colonial era, the whole of Africa would play a subordinate role to Portugal, France, Britain, etc. and would always lag behind as a result.

In premodern times many non-European empires prospered and reached significant levels of advancement (the Mali Empire was one example) but certain chains of events on a macro-scale caused them to decline while European nations rose to prominence. However, if history had unfolded a different way, maybe things would have been very different and some non-European nation would have spearheaded the advancement of civilization instead of the European empires. I think that this was what @publicduende was getting at.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

publicduende wrote:
African Empires aren't doing shit because if they were "thriving" why aren't a bunch of blacks living in America and other white countries going there? Instead they go to white countries and bitch about racism and how unfair white people are because they are too sorry to go to any of the black countries. Instead they want to take what white people built. You also mention "white supremacy" white Supremacy barely even exist in the U.S. there are so many whites obsessed with blacks and have this white guilt complex issue it's not even funny.

And another thing don't try to tell me shit about a race that you aren't yourself, you'd get slapped in the face for that shit if you were here. And don't try to talk to me like you know more about black people and history than I do either. I am black myself, and actually LIVE AROUND BLACKS. You're just some guy on the damn internet that think you know every damn thing. Which you don't. A few black "empires" didn't invent any of the shit we use today, if they were half as advanced as the White and Asian countries were. They wouldn't have to invade white countries protesting and making demands about what rights they ain't got. The only supremacy I see in the West is black supremacy. How many stores can use the word "White owned business" in the West? None of them they are all forced to be about "diversity", but Black Owned is allowed and blacks don't even have to hire non-blacks if they don't want to, they aren't obligated to abide by "diversity" bullshit, and the same rule applies to Asians, Arabs, Indians, and Hispanics. Whites are the ONLY ones who have to abide by those horseshit policies in their own countries.

If someone in the work place shouted "BLACK POWER" and another Said WHITE POWER. The person yelling White power is the one getting punished. Black Panther the movie isn't reality, a large portion of blacks have no interest in Black nations NONE. Only when it's convent and serve some political point of view they pretend to care. But if African civilizations were all that great, more blacks would be flocking to live there but they aren't. That's why the vast majority of black celebs reside in the U.S. They want to move into White countries because they know that white countries ARE BETTER. I don't have to be a "white supremacist" to speak the truth. If Black nations were half as good as the white or Asians ones are, the people would stay in their own countries. People go where there are either opportunities they can steal from others, or benefits they can get just by claiming some shit happened to them. Despite some places in Africa having wealth, it's still not on the same level as White and Asian Empires. It's funny how people can't accept that they think everything is "white supremacy" whenever it doesn't promote some equality shit about race. Blacks are inferior in every way when it comes down to managing a civilized society. Everything you use today was most likely built and created by the hands of Whites and Asians. We didn't create the f***ing Toyota's, and Honda's of the world. Hell we didn't even invent computers, or any of the other tech people use today. Reality? Black Empires are no more advanced than the Mayan Empire was. In other words, nobody cares about either.
Black invented everything because they invented the human race, whites are just blacks from the future. Our rulers " the psychotic black cracker " are getting rid of the white black man at this very moment. They see them as their only threat to world domination.
Time to Hide!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
April 20th, 2023, 9:38 am
publicduende wrote:
Hey man, I'm not an expert on African history nor do I have any intention of telling anybody what Black people are like (I'm just a jacked whiteboi with an interest in history 8) ), but from the limited things that I've read about the subject, prior to colonialism West Africa was once home to some thriving nations - no less advanced than most European nations of that time -, the most famous of these being the Mali Empire, but these collapsed in the 15th century due to factors beyond their control and would be overshadowed by the emerging European empires.

For centuries the Mali Empire was one of the wealthiest nations with vast reserves of gold and salt. It became a great center of culture and learning and was known for its impressive architecture and its prosperous economy.

However, the Mali Empire's prosperity largely depended on the Trans-Saharan trade routes and, when these were disrupted, West Africa's economy declined and its various kingdoms fell into a state of ruin.

Meanwhile, European nations such as Portugal and Spain were forced to expand due to limited resources in Europe and the fall of Constantinople to the Ottoman Empire (which effectively cut off trade routes to Asia) and became great seafaring empires with vast colonies in the newly discovered Americas. These European nations were rising just as West African nations were entering a period of decline.

When the Europeans arrived in Africa, West African nations were already in a weakened state and would be easily colonized. In the colonial era, the whole of Africa would play a subordinate role to Portugal, France, Britain, etc. and would always lag behind as a result.

In premodern times many non-European empires prospered and reached significant levels of advancement (the Mali Empire was one example) but certain chains of events on a macro-scale caused them to decline while European nations rose to prominence. However, if history had unfolded a different way, maybe things would have been very different and some non-European nation would have spearheaded the advancement of civilization instead of the European empires. I think that this was what @publicduende was getting at.
I don't think blacks would have ever spearheaded the advancement of civilization. They have all the opportunity today to do that and still haven't done it. Even Rap music is only relevant now because of white people.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Moretorque wrote:
April 20th, 2023, 12:51 pm
publicduende wrote:

And another thing don't try to tell me shit about a race that you aren't yourself, you'd get slapped in the face for that shit if you were here. And don't try to talk to me like you know more about black people and history than I do either. I am black myself, and actually LIVE AROUND BLACKS. You're just some guy on the damn internet that think you know every damn thing. Which you don't. A few black "empires" didn't invent any of the shit we use today, if they were half as advanced as the White and Asian countries were. They wouldn't have to invade white countries protesting and making demands about what rights they ain't got. The only supremacy I see in the West is black supremacy. How many stores can use the word "White owned business" in the West? None of them they are all forced to be about "diversity", but Black Owned is allowed and blacks don't even have to hire non-blacks if they don't want to, they aren't obligated to abide by "diversity" bullshit, and the same rule applies to Asians, Arabs, Indians, and Hispanics. Whites are the ONLY ones who have to abide by those horseshit policies in their own countries.

If someone in the work place shouted "BLACK POWER" and another Said WHITE POWER. The person yelling White power is the one getting punished. Black Panther the movie isn't reality, a large portion of blacks have no interest in Black nations NONE. Only when it's convent and serve some political point of view they pretend to care. But if African civilizations were all that great, more blacks would be flocking to live there but they aren't. That's why the vast majority of black celebs reside in the U.S. They want to move into White countries because they know that white countries ARE BETTER. I don't have to be a "white supremacist" to speak the truth. If Black nations were half as good as the white or Asians ones are, the people would stay in their own countries. People go where there are either opportunities they can steal from others, or benefits they can get just by claiming some shit happened to them. Despite some places in Africa having wealth, it's still not on the same level as White and Asian Empires. It's funny how people can't accept that they think everything is "white supremacy" whenever it doesn't promote some equality shit about race. Blacks are inferior in every way when it comes down to managing a civilized society. Everything you use today was most likely built and created by the hands of Whites and Asians. We didn't create the f***ing Toyota's, and Honda's of the world. Hell we didn't even invent computers, or any of the other tech people use today. Reality? Black Empires are no more advanced than the Mayan Empire was. In other words, nobody cares about either.
Black invented everything because they invented the human race, whites are just blacks from the future. Our rulers " the psychotic black cracker " are getting rid of the white black man at this very moment. They see them as their only threat to world domination.
No they didn't wtf are you even talking about? :roll:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

April 20th, 2023, 1:12 pm
Moretorque wrote:
April 20th, 2023, 12:51 pm
publicduende wrote:

No they didn't wtf are you even talking about? :roll:
Give yourself some credit, without the black man there would be no human race or Toyota's or Honda's or planes or crack cocaine and especially psychotic religions.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

April 20th, 2023, 1:11 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
April 20th, 2023, 9:38 am
publicduende wrote:

I don't think blacks would have ever spearheaded the advancement of civilization. They have all the opportunity today to do that and still haven't done it. Even Rap music is only relevant now because of white people.
They spearheaded the advancement when they left Africa, they took the biggest journey of all. The developed things over time and here we are.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Moretorque wrote:
April 20th, 2023, 1:25 pm
Give yourself some credit, without the black man there would be no human race or Toyota's or Honda's or planes or crack cocaine and especially psychotic religions.
Probably modern blacks are just people cross-bred with some kind of monkey rather than our ancestral species.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Cornfed wrote:
April 20th, 2023, 1:28 pm
Moretorque wrote:
Probably modern blacks are just people cross-bred with some kind of monkey rather than our ancestral species.
I Don't even know what this guy is on about so I'm going to just pretend I didn't read any of what he said.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Cornfed wrote:
This and some of the other nasty shit you put on this forum should be enough to have you banned permanently. And you're lucky you're not in the US. You'd be brought into court for hate speech and handed a stern sentencing to federal-pound-you-in-the-ass prison.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
I researched it over 20 years ago, the evidence is very compelling and I believe if not for them none of us would be here. A for instance all languages have been traced back to Africa because I believe when I researched this there were like over 1200 different dialects of language that originated in Africa. The Zio's have destroyed so much information since 9/11 you can hardly tell what is what today.
Time to Hide!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

kangarunner wrote:
April 20th, 2023, 1:54 pm
Cornfed wrote:
This and some of the other nasty shit you put on this forum should be enough to have you banned permanently. And you're lucky you're not in the US. You'd be brought into court for hate speech and handed a stern sentencing to federal-pound-you-in-the-ass prison.
Why do you even care? You shit on the entire country all the damn time including the people living there, but because he says something about blacks you go after him. The f**k. Also he wouldn't even get sent to court over "hate-speech."
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on April 20th, 2023, 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.