Winston's Dilemma - White women reject him but Asian women are too materialistic - Any Solutions?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Re: Winston's Dilemma - White women reject him but Asian women are too materialistic - Any Solutions?

Post by Guhji »

Jsport wrote:
July 16th, 2021, 12:33 pm
As a first generation Paraguayan American, I think I could give you a pretty accurate idea on how Latin Americans and Europeans are like, since I grew up in sort of a European/South American culture as an American, since Paraguayan culture is an evenly mixed culture of European and South american culture. Yes there is a lot of truth when you say that Europeans and South Americans are more soulful, open minded, intellectual and like to have fun more. You can especially see this in the futbol soccer culture in these two continents. And they will tend to be more inclusive socially to a certain extent. But deep down they are just like everybody else, including the same as the Americans and Taiwanese/ Asians you complain about. It's like the deeper you get know them the more they become shallow, materialistic, simple minded,and ignorant just like anybody else. This is especially true for the women. I personally don't fit in well with Latin American women, even though I have dated a few, and European women I'm not so sure how I would get along with them with them since my interaction with European women is limited. The only thing that sort of keeps me around South Americans and European culture is that I like playing Soccer, drink on occasion and eat good food, but if you as a male, you don't like Soccer, don't drink, if you don't eat meat and don't have the same sense of humour as they do, then you will not fit in well Europeans and South americans on a deep level. I personally don't fit in well with white American women either, but I don't see women of any other culture any different than white American women once you really get to know them. That's why I feel compelled to be more patient with dating American women than to keep on trying to fit in with foreign women. That's just my opinion.
Pretty much this. Women are the same everywhere, but then so are men. This whole "happier abroad" thing is kind of a sham. Poor girls just have fewer options, that's all. Winston, are you still hitting on the bargirls? Well, enjoy it while it lasts because it's not gonna last much longer.

Have you tried using Tinder in the US? Put up some quality photos, and see what happens.
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Re: Winston's Dilemma - White women reject him but Asian women are too materialistic - Any Solutions?

Post by HenryGeorge »

Guhji wrote:
July 16th, 2021, 9:33 pm
Jsport wrote:
July 16th, 2021, 12:33 pm
As a first generation Paraguayan American, I think I could give you a pretty accurate idea on how Latin Americans and Europeans are like, since I grew up in sort of a European/South American culture as an American, since Paraguayan culture is an evenly mixed culture of European and South american culture. Yes there is a lot of truth when you say that Europeans and South Americans are more soulful, open minded, intellectual and like to have fun more. You can especially see this in the futbol soccer culture in these two continents. And they will tend to be more inclusive socially to a certain extent. But deep down they are just like everybody else, including the same as the Americans and Taiwanese/ Asians you complain about. It's like the deeper you get know them the more they become shallow, materialistic, simple minded,and ignorant just like anybody else. This is especially true for the women. I personally don't fit in well with Latin American women, even though I have dated a few, and European women I'm not so sure how I would get along with them with them since my interaction with European women is limited. The only thing that sort of keeps me around South Americans and European culture is that I like playing Soccer, drink on occasion and eat good food, but if you as a male, you don't like Soccer, don't drink, if you don't eat meat and don't have the same sense of humour as they do, then you will not fit in well Europeans and South americans on a deep level. I personally don't fit in well with white American women either, but I don't see women of any other culture any different than white American women once you really get to know them. That's why I feel compelled to be more patient with dating American women than to keep on trying to fit in with foreign women. That's just my opinion.
Pretty much this. Women are the same everywhere, but then so are men. This whole "happier abroad" thing is kind of a sham. Poor girls just have fewer options, that's all. Winston, are you still hitting on the bargirls? Well, enjoy it while it lasts because it's not gonna last much longer.

Have you tried using Tinder in the US? Put up some quality photos, and see what happens.
Good points, guys...