Questions

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Questions

Post by Eric »

What does NWO believe? ...Are they literal Satan worshipers like the hoopla says.
We know they are Jews.. do they still follow Torah? Is the base of their beliefs Torah.

what do they want, exactly? Do they want to kill us all, to leave a minor population alive? Is that true. What are they doing?
Is the Bible still the right way to follow? ... what else is there. What do they want to create for the world, where are we heading?
what's the answer?.

What at all possible can we do? What the f**k is really going on. Who thought it was a good idea to suddenly introduce the www and globalize the world together all at once - creating a nightmare? Seriously, how did this happen. what do we do...
what's the answer, if any?

These are questions I have.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Questions

Post by starchild5 »

They are minuscule in front of the might of God. Really, God is the only show.

The entire universe that we see is just 1/100th of God. I know this sounds like another religious blabber but it really is this way...

Light needs Darkness to survive is the biggest joke of the century and that, satan is equal to god or somehow can fight god or he is angry with god is pure hahahahaahaha...

Jews are running a scam...There is no religion...It should be called Dharma..aka Path To GOD.

The connections between you and god, even if the entire humanity dies, is the deal that matters. Nothing else does.

I was suicidal, India is dead because they follow Rothchilds religion called Hinduism. I was saved by Dharma, the ancient way to reach god.

Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, Islam are all Anti-thesis promoted by Jews.

They destroyed Dharma first before spreading Karma based religion.

Dharma does not stand on thin ground where they condemn your every move...In Islam, they behead you because they already are on sinking hole....they have to be extreme.

Dharma approved ..HappierAbroad....

I challenge, all religion to Approve what members here are doing...lets see how many stand for you...
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

starchild5 wrote:They are minuscule in front of the might of God. Really, God is the only show.

The entire universe that we see is just 1/100th of God. I know this sounds like another religious blabber but it really is this way...

Light needs Darkness to survive is the biggest joke of the century and that, satan is equal to god or somehow can fight god or he is angry with god is pure hahahahaahaha...

Jews are running a scam...There is no religion...It should be called Dharma..aka Path To GOD.

The connections between you and god, even if the entire humanity dies, is the deal that matters. Nothing else does.

I was suicidal, India is dead because they follow Rothchilds religion called Hinduism. I was saved by Dharma, the ancient way to reach god.

Dharma does not stand on thin ground where they condemn your every move...In Islam, they behead you because they already are on sinking hole....they have to be extreme.

I challenge, all religion to Approve what members here are doing...lets see how many stand for you...
Why is darkness considered to be evil? Evil is completely different than darkness, but certain religions turned darkness into a synonym or metaphor for evil.

Everything needs both light and darkness to survive and exist. Day and Night, Light and Darkness, the Sun and Moon.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Tsar wrote:
starchild5 wrote:They are minuscule in front of the might of God. Really, God is the only show.

Why is darkness considered to be evil? Evil is completely different than darkness, but certain religions turned darkness into a synonym or metaphor for evil.

Everything needs both light and darkness to survive and exist. Day and Night, Light and Darkness, the Sun and Moon.
That's just Jewish Psy-op because when you are ready to kill evil..They will invoke ..Don't kill me...remember...Light needs Darkness to survive...

We both need each other...Let me continuously torture you for ever because..Its the duty of good guys to be always enslaved by the darkness...

Darkness/Evil/Bad are all in same category as long as they f*ck with us.

There is no need for darkness/Evil/bad things on earth. Only GOOOOD guys everywhere can do it.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I'm calling Bullshit on Michael Tsarion, and all of these others who just want to attack the Bible, God...or our concept of it. I've noticed a pattern, here with what Tsarion and others like him say (Jordan Maxwell); they - like the elite(s) in the establishment: the media, politics, educational system, etc., are doing everything they can to tear down & destroy God in people's minds and, hearts.

Tsarion does this too... notice a pattern?
As much as I want to believe some of what he has to say - and it is very interesting, I can't. He also looks slimy and sleezy as others have noticed. I don't trust him entirely.
I rail against the Bible, I hate it and then I come back to it, leave it and then curse it...then find it's principles are the ONES that consistently work in the broken world we are in. Nothing else holds up, but the Bible always does.
It is my opinion people who talk negatively of it, haven't read it - or are just plain ignorant, stupid. I've tried out other philosophies/techniques, etc., from the most learned masters from Buddha to the ancient Egyptians, to modern psychology. Nothing applies like Proverbs to modern life, or Genesis to explain the human condition in perfect form - especially how men and women relate to one another.

Maybe this is just me, but I hardly think so.
What do you think?
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.