How do I repel ugly women?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

How do I repel ugly women?

Post by QuestionMark »

How do I get ugly, fat, ghetto, and old women not to talk to me anymore? At certain jobs or social situations they try to talk to me or they express interest. Some of them are so egotistical and presumptious, they do it assuming that there's no way I won't like them back. Even though they're unattractive, they think they're better than me and that I'm supposed to like them. That's how bad feminism is. Even ugly and undesirable women are egotistical, entitled, and think they're superior to men.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How do I repel ugly women?

Post by MrMan »

You could try not wearing deodorant, but then you might repel pretty women during the day as well. So you could do this, while one of these women is hitting on you, pick your nose, and if that doesn't work, offer to let them have whatever you retrieve from your nose. Interrupting their flirtation with 'pull my finger' may also work. If you could pass gas in a stylish fashion and make a joke about it, that could work as well. If you can't pass gas and nose picking and asking for finger pulling doesn't work, swallow some air and burp.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Although your post might seem like a joke to some, this can be a real problem.

I dealt this a matter of a married, unattractive woman constantly flirting with me to the point where I had to ignore her. She did not take the ignoring well, and began a taunting/stalking campaign for months.

The only way I got her to stop was reporting it to management and asking them to put a stop to it or else face a sexual harassment suit. They stop it in it tracks. And therein lies the solution. Call the police or summon official action against them.

The larger issue is that men are so undervalued that low value women feel entitled to flirt and harass with impunity.

Fight back against this the right way, with procedures and law.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

MrMan wrote:You could try not wearing deodorant, but then you might repel pretty women during the day as well. So you could do this, while one of these women is hitting on you, pick your nose, and if that doesn't work, offer to let them have whatever you retrieve from your nose. Interrupting their flirtation with 'pull my finger' may also work. If you could pass gas in a stylish fashion and make a joke about it, that could work as well. If you can't pass gas and nose picking and asking for finger pulling doesn't work, swallow some air and burp.
Thanks for the serious reply, wise ass.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Although your post might seem like a joke to some, this can be a real problem.

I dealt this a matter of a married, unattractive woman constantly flirting with me to the point where I had to ignore her. She did not take the ignoring well, and began a taunting/stalking campaign for months.

The only way I got her to stop was reporting it to management and asking them to put a stop to it or else face a sexual harassment suit. They stop it in it tracks. And therein lies the solution. Call the police or summon official action against them.

The larger issue is that men are so undervalued that low value women feel entitled to flirt and harass with impunity.

Good points. Ignoring does work pretty well with some. But for the ones who are immature or refuse to take a hint, more action is required like you said.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 21st, 2020, 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Get a tattoo of the Philippines Flag.....on your forehead :)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

(1) small framed pic on desk of a pretty young filipina
(your "fiancee") and her family

or maybe, if the culprit sees your mail, and is a golddigger:

(2) mail yourself envelopes, addressed to you, at work.... stating as return address "CHILD SUPPORT TRACKING NETWORK" with envelope marked "URGENT - FINAL NOTICE"
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

You guys are dumb.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

QuestionMark wrote:You guys are dumb.
The idea that there are whole categories of women that a man may not want to be bothered with is so foreign to the "any hole is a goal" gang means you're hard pressed to get practical, useful answers on how to do it.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26007#p216898

Repel undesirable women the same way the uninterested ones act on your uber rides -- flat inflection, short answers, & minimal grinning.
Be prepared to deny that you are angry at her ... or about anything at all. :mrgreen:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Although your post might seem like a joke to some, this can be a real problem.

If it's harassment and stalking, that's a whole different problem than just figuring out how not to respond to advances from women one finds unattractive, who behave in a normal and reasonably socially acceptable way. If you have a woman stalking and harassing you, she probably doesn't have a normal sense of embarrassment, shame, and boundaries that most women would have.

I actually had a stalker who I found out had some kind of mental illness when I was in Indonesia. She wasn't ugly, or pretty, just kind of plain, maybe a 5 in my opinion for looks. I did actually try picking my nose around her when no one was around. :) That first post was meant as humor, but it doesn't work on a woman with mental problems. She showed up at my house outside my window saying my name and saying she loved me in the subdivision in the house where I rented a room. I think the maids said I wasn't there. I told the security guard at the front of the neighborhood not to let her in. I think I lived about 25 miles out of town, and she probably didn't have a car. She found out where I lived and harassed me in the morning. I didn't invite her, but somehow she found out when I was getting married and crashed the wedding, but she was well-behaved as far as I know. Years later, I saw her on the sidewalk near where I worked. She told me she'd married another foreigner and bummed some money off of me to get home. I gave it to her. I wanted her to leave and not hang around where I went to work. But I think she respected that I was married.

I had girls like me when I was single, but I never had any stalking me or acting weird. Probably with you Gen Y folks, you have girls who ask you out. That kind of stinks for men when it comes to unattractive ones. It used to be that you didn't have to worry much about unattractive girls asking you out.

When I was in Indonesia, lots of girls were interested in me. There was one unattractive short haired fat girl in a big box store at the mall who would come over and try to hit on me if she saw me. There was no attraction on my part at all. She laid the flirtation on thick. I told her I had to go home, and she asked if she could go with me. I didn't shop there often and she didn't stalk me, so it wasn't a big deal. I had a female coworker I'd work with about once a week who would joke and flirt a bit, but I think she was generally like that. But other than that, I might be able to pick up signals that a girl like me sometimes, but they didn't actually ask me out. That's one of the good things about living in a more conservative culture not much affected by feminism.

Other than that, if a woman asks you out, I guess you could go out 'as friends' and just make that clear, or just vaguely say you have something else to do at that time. I think most normal women would take the clue, and are probably more fragile when it comes to rejection than most men are. If you interact with a woman at work, and she shows interest, you could say something about your preference in women or something she considers chauvinistic, "I want a wife who will obey me" in a conversation with coworkers might turn a feminist off. "I want to marry one of those Filippinas" might tell a while woman you aren't interested. If you can actually get ahold of some woman on a foreign dating site and start chatting, if a woman wants to ask you out, you can say you are already starting a relationship with someone and you want to see where it goes (someone being a woman you've sent some chats to online.)