What are the best solutions for gallstones?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: What are the best solutions for gallstones?

Post by Winston »

Protocol for the liver/gallbladder flush.

This Can Flush Hundreds Of Gallstones, Making Your Liver Function 10 Times Better!

"Everybody has gallstones, but nobody knows! Gallstones severely disrupt the performance of the liver, which has over 500-functions which is why doing a flush is one of the most important things you could ever do for your health. Cleaning your liver can add years to your life, reverse or slow down the aging process and heal your body on a deeper level than you ever thought possible. Many people who have done a series of these flushes see remarkable changes in all areas of their health, some even being healed of stubborn illnesses that they lived with for years!"

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This Euro lady demonstrates how the gallbladder/liver flush protocol is done. She rushes through it though. There's a lot of details in the protocol chapter of the book which make this complicated, which I don't like.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Naturopathic health doctor in Canada explains why Chanca Piedra is good for softening and dissolving gallstones and kidney stones. Wow she's hot too.

Her article about it:

https://www.nationalnutrition.ca/articl ... ca-piedra/

More advice on treating gallstones:

https://www.nationalnutrition.ca/articl ... allstones/

Gallbladder and liver cleanse formula to check out. It looks interesting.

https://cnpusa.com/products/gallbladder-complete

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I believe homeopathy may have worked for me. Had four vicious attacks in three months, the last of which put me in the hospital overnight with an inflamed gall bladder. Nothing in the last 2+ years since getting the homeopathy remedy, and I've been eating anything I want.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If any of you have gallstones or gallbladder problems this product looks really good. It contains a lot of good things to flush out your gallbladder and gallstones. Check out the info and ordering page below.

https://cnpusa.com/products/gallbladder-complete