How many girls should I meet on my first visit? (2-3 weeks)

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How many girls should I meet on my first visit? (2-3 wee

Post by momopi »

davewe wrote:
Taco wrote: Go to Walmart and buy some $20 perfume for each of them, they'll like it and it won't take up much room in your luggage, assuming the TSA will let you bring that much on the plane. I think they have rules about bringing liquids on board.
Those rules involved bringing liquids in your hand carries, and yes, they may well get confiscated. You can bring perfume in your check in luggage.
It's possible to find some ~$30 perfume in nice packaging at duty free shops, depending on the airport.

You could also pack stuff from Bath and Body Works, or lotions from Victoria's Secret. Liquids run the risk of being confiscated, but my friends visiting from TW pack a lot of stuff from Bath and Body Works & haven't had the goods intercepted in recent years.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Thing is, if I can find a good one AND like that country, I may end up staying there at least for a while.

Steve, you mentioned that Vietnam is one of those countries with a higher risk of finding a woman who is with you for the wrong reasons. How do I cast out those types?

Any other countries where the women are likely to be behaving in that way?

I'm looking for a serious relationship that can last and eventually lead to more.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Black
Freshman Poster

Post by Black »

Bao3niang wrote:Thing is, if I can find a good one AND like that country, I may end up staying there at least for a while.

Steve, you mentioned that Vietnam is one of those countries with a higher risk of finding a woman who is with you for the wrong reasons. How do I cast out those types?

Any other countries where the women are likely to be behaving in that way?

I'm looking for a serious relationship that can last and eventually lead to more.
You've got noble goals, so you won't get much help on this forum. My advice is to do your damndest to find your girl, then do your damndest to stay there with her or take her to another non-feminist country. But wereever you go you've gotta defend your turf. Mongers are everywhere and they don't give a shit about moral men trying to do the right thing in life. So you gotta protect your love and your family.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

What sets me apart from almost all the other Asians I know (both native and Anglo born/raised) is that I'm willing to go to great lengths to defend the relationship I have with my woman when it comes under attack by my own family (which is abusive) or anyone else. The other Asian guys I know would not have the guts to put up a staunch defense because the thing called "filial piety" is so drilled into their minds. Their parents and elders tell them that there will be judgment, bad karma, heavenly retribution etc.....

I don't take any of that shit. I'm a believing Christian that fully honors and upholds the sacred bond of man and woman as one flesh. I won't go to Hell for refusing to be treated like crap AND protecting my woman from harm, would I?

Too many mama's boys and mama's/papa's girls in mainland China these days. When a couple has a fight, its often due to one mate caring more about his/her's family (yes, when this happens it's often the guy) than the relationship/marriage. No, I'm sick of hearing "I love you, but my parents blah blah blah" or "Can't you just LEARN to get along with my family?" The 1980s generation in China grew up being pampered and spoiled by their parents, making them attached and unable to become truly independent well into adulthood. These partner VS. family issues might be the biggest reason or among the biggest reasons for the growing divorce rates.

You can't have double loyalty. You either serve God or Satan. For a woman, I'd ask that she either puts the relationship/marriage as her first priority OR her family. If both are dear to her, her parents/relatives better be nice and helpful or at least not intervene and leave the two of us to do our own things. If her clan is bitchy/demanding or even dislikes me for some damn reason, then I will take measures.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!