How many of you use foreign dating sites whilst at home?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
mattyman
Junior Poster

How many of you use foreign dating sites whilst at home?

Post by mattyman »

If any of you guys here either have bugger-all female company at home, or are not remotely interested in what's on offer locally (or both), even if you have no immediate plans to travel, or to have a long term relationship, do many of you guys still talk to foreign girls online, halfway across the world? I mean, even for the sake of a pen-friend, or someone you could potentially meet-up with in future, or travel with, or even just for a bit of female contact? Just curious.

For some of us, our lives can feel like being a sailor trapped on board a ship hundreds of miles away from the nearest female companionship.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

I browse LatinAmericanCupid and DIA and sometimes reply to messages, but quickly bring it to a stop because I have no real interest in meeting my future love through a dating site, and end up feeling guilty and not wanting to lead them on.

But it is sort of "theraputic" to actually get all the interest I get on these sites from the ladies, but at the same time depresses me since I'm here and they're thousands of miles away.

Funny story - this morning on LAC I got an interest <3 from a decent looking but americanized Latina living about a half hour away from me, 20 years old and "looking for a cute guy" and I'm late-30s, so that made me feel pretty good... 8)

But I have no interest in local girls so I won't be following up on it.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Just logged onto Chinese Love Links tonight, and was quite impressed by the quality of ladies in my local area who have accounts on there.

Maybe I should do some daft Roosh forum inspired task like dating a girl from every country of the world.

Dating sites are still worth using. It's worth remembering that there's a whole load of shy ladies out there who dream of meeting a man.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

xiongmao wrote:Just logged onto Chinese Love Links tonight, and was quite impressed by the quality of ladies in my local area who have accounts on there.

Maybe I should do some daft Roosh forum inspired task like dating a girl from every country of the world.

Dating sites are still worth using. It's worth remembering that there's a whole load of shy ladies out there who dream of meeting a man.
I previously recommended ChineseLoveLinks before on HappierAbroad; it's where I met most of my dates here in China. It's a good site with some decent to high-quality girls, but watch out for African scammers there, pretending to be Chinese females. You can easily spot them, though, after chatting with a girl--only to find out she's listed her home in some African country or somewhere completely different than what her profile stated...
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

I saw a Filipina on LatinAmericanCupid... and she is living in the Philippines.

Wut?
Out in the world living the dream!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

The only dating site I use right now is www.vietnameselove.com. I've talked to quite a few ladies on there, and some are getting more serious about me. I certainly don't prefer online dating at all over dating in real life, but due to being stuck in an extremely capitalistic city as of now and still not having full independence, it is my only option. Yes I will go meet those ladies in the near future, and I hope my luck improves with meeting ladies on the ground. There are quite a number that I plan to meet in person, so a big problem for me would be to schedule everything. Worst case scenario would be a lady from that site controlling me and taking up my entire trip. If I could go to Ho Chi Minh City not long from now I would be more selective. Maybe I won't even be able to meet all of them in one trip, and I don't know how many I should meet (assuming one doesn't take over my entire time).

Just thinking about the near future makes me quite worried. I don't know if I should continue to feel like this or just enjoy the time I have now. I really don't want to see my efforts on that site go to waste. What's even more shitty is that they have randomly suspended my account when I checked 20 minutes ago. They have asked me to verify my phone number but that fricking box doesn't even have enough space for my 10 digit number.....

I really need your advice!
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

No I don't use them.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder