Ukrainian vs. Polish vs. Czech Woman

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Eagle-1
Freshman Poster

Ukrainian vs. Polish vs. Czech Woman

Post by Eagle-1 »

Hey Guys,

I am a noobie to this forum. I enjoyed watching Winston's videos that he took in Poland, Lithuania and Russia back a few years ago. I did a vacation in St. Petersburg, Russia about 10 years ago to find a good woman but the women that I met seemed to be be addicted to the mega-city life and pretty high maintenance. I live in a smaller community about an hour-and-a-half from the San Francisco Bay Area but I do not go to the "City" very often.

In Winston's videos that were taken in Poland it seemed that all of the gals spoke good English as compared to the videos from Russia. Does anyone know if Polish students are taught English as part of their schooling? If so, it seems like it would be possible to go more into the country to find a good woman.

I would like to see what the community thinks about this and also to compare / contrast the pros and cons of the Ukrainian to Polish to Czech women are.

Cheers,

Eagle-1

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

Polish women are absolutely horrific. They are the worst women I have ever come across; extremely stubborn, arrogant, and selfish. Although this may only apply to the older generation of polish women. The younger generation, i'm not sure. But I wouldn't go near a polish woman because of my past experiences with them. Russian women seem to be alot nicer and more feminine.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

You might check out Rooshv's website. He is extremely high on Polish women, comparing them favorably to Ukrainian women, and virtually all others. He has ebooks for sale on both Polish and Ukrainian women.

Don't think he's been to the Czech republic. I spent three months in Prague. Found the women to be far more attractive than AW, but
a bit difficult to approach, having grown defensive from all the British lager louts and such who regularly invade the city. Of the three countries, my impression is English is a bit more widespread in Poland, though it is studied in the schools in the Czech Republic.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Even if English is taught in schools don't expect people to speak it. If you take a Spanish course in high school or college for a couple of years it won't make you a native speaker without actually having some Spanish friends to practice.

You have to realize that going to places like Poland, Czech Republic, Russia you'll have to stick to the major cities where people are more likely to speak English. Women in major cities tend to be more picky and there's more competition. The best thing you can do is to learn the language.