a philosophical question

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
hamdizzel444
Freshman Poster

a philosophical question

Post by hamdizzel444 »

yes America has no soul a bad culture and is devolved of love but after studying Buddhism for a bit
im been trying to "accept things as they are" and just deal with it life has good and bad America
is good for a job and your basic needs you won't starve here BUT the lack of soul
is too much for me a good friend of mine said

"intelligent people are more prone to depression" this is very true once I stopped
watching T.V and started notching that people here really are going to work themselves to their grave
work work work doesn't anybody here care about each-other?

so im currently a college student I can choose a 2 year degree or go to 4 and get the heck
out of this country for good so what do you guys think should I just do 2 year associate and leave?
or stick out for 4
designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

Why not go to school in europe and leave right away?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

designer wrote:Why not go to school in europe and leave right away?
Well said. Places like Sweden and Finland actually pay foreign students to attend their universities for free and learn their language.
hamdizzel444
Freshman Poster

Post by hamdizzel444 »

because an American degree is the best thats why people come here to get the best education possible
a degree from the US is recognized worldwide