Is life better for men without having kids?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Dogboy . . . I f***ing love you bro! Finally, some member other than myself has enough backbone to put this conman in his place!

This guy is mentally deranged. Anyone who follows him is, well, pathetic, to say the least. What he doesn't realise is that he needs the 'igornomanui' (plural?) to run his shit. Alienating potential business prospects is the new stock trade!

Ha! Niggah please. This guy will be lucky if he wins ONE case, let alone reintroduces the rule of law in two places.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Dogboy86 wrote:PAN you are a two bit con man at best. I ridicule you because you are beond ridiculous. You have disowned your children and claim to be a good father. SACRIFICE not self aggrandizement is what being a good father is about. I choose not to abandon my child the way you have your four but I have betrayed men and am a coward. Lol There is no justice in this world PAN, but keep on selling snake oil I'm sure someone will buy it.

I saw plenty in your videos PAN, I saw a scared man not completely in grasp of his facilities attempting to reach above his level. If that was greatness I'm happy to be inept and ignorant. Your claim to be an alpha is just that, a claim. Like everything else about you its more hot air, smoke and mirrors. I'm just a lowly ignoramus so I'm sure the comprehension of such things is above me. I'm glad there are strong alpha males like you to lead the way for all of the rest of us... What a joke!
Well Dogboy,
it is a good thing you are only a part time father. Less chance that you will pass along your cowardice and complicity to your son. When your son finds out you were a coward who tolerated criminal acts against yourself and abuse of your child he will judge you for himself.
"There is no justice in this world PAN"
Not for cowards who accept criminal acts against themselves, no, there is not.

For honest men of honour and integrity like me? There is such a thing as justice. And we know how important it is to maintain justice in order to live in peace.

Men like you are stupid and ignorant and you are arrogant about your stupidity and ignorance. Just like most MRAs.

The Illuminati is correct. You ARE "useless eaters" who will bow and scrape in worship before those who enslave you.

The more I talk to men the more I realise the Illuminati is 100% correct in farming you like the sheeple you are.

And as for "moving on"? Kissinger was right.
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."
Military men are so stupid that they do not even understand that when they are given "DOG TAGS" their masters are calling them DOGS. That is pretty stupid. I mean, we have ALL heard of DOG TAGS.

I saw there were quite a few intelligent and insightful comments made by people here before I came along. I wonder why these people are so silent on so simple a matter as "can a man be governed without his consent" which is the issue really at hand.

Men like you, dogboy, are so stupid you think you can be governed without consent.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

So tell me PAN, the only way to recognize my "inalienable rights" is to follow you. If I don't do things your way I'm a cowered? If I choose my own path I'm lost without your strong alpha leadership?

You PAN are a fraud and a false prophet, you pray on the weak and downtrodden. All you are or will ever be is an incoherent voice at the back of a courtroom where your still getting the shaft but are just in denial of it. Truth is you have abandoned and disowned your children. Your courtroom appearances are a joke and have the look of a sad late night comedy skit. As for your demanding of restitution from the magistrate of one milling ounces of gold, how is that coming? Your a failure as a father and a man. Live in your fantasy all you like but happy people don't post on this site six hounded and sixty eight times in less then two months....
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

LOL. Dogboy, you're my hero.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

Put it this way. If you mind spending all your money and free time working and providing for your kids you will not like it.

I know for myself I can barely drag my ass to work every day and practice a little guitar or work out. I hate doing pretty much anything extra.

I make a pretty good salary but if I had to spend half of it on someone else I'd be pissed. No way.

If some woman was trying to drag me to court I'd probably do something we'd all regret so I'm not going there.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Ooh, PeterAndrewNolan got roasted and toasted!!!!!

We're going to Sizzler, we're going to Sizzler :)
stressedtothebone
Freshman Poster

Post by stressedtothebone »

Definitely better without kids.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Phoenix93 wrote:Ooh, PeterAndrewNolan got roasted and toasted!!!!!

We're going to Sizzler, we're going to Sizzler :)
Phoenix where have you been? Are you still chasing American girls who just want to use you?

:p
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Hi Winston,
yes...those comments show you how SICK western women are now.

My mother told me every day in every way that she was happy that I was alive.

As a little boy, when I came for my breakfast, she would say to me "darling, sweetheart, treasure of mine, would you like something nice to eat?"

I told my fav#1 this years ago and she took to calling me "darling, sweetheart, treasure of mine" with her VERY sexy accent.

This is how GOOD WOMEN treat their children and their men. Not the hate filled diatribes you have copied from their blogs.

How does a woman who hates her child think she can raise it to be a decent human being.

As one black pastor questioned in an article I read.....
"if black women consistently tell their sons that women do not need men, how do you think you are going to raise your boys to be men? And what do you think your boys will think about women when they get to be a man?"
The HATRED of women is right under the surface in the west. You do not see this kind of pathological hatred in women from eastern europe...or at least I have not seen it.
No if you read those comments on that webpage, you will see that they say that they do love their child, but they absolutely HATE motherhood. It's a neverending nightmare and enslavement, suffering all the way. Who would want that? Would you?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

@eurobrat

Dude, we need to talk in private lol. American women chaser? Me? More like they are chasing me! Talking to about 4 of them now and I am about to have one sending me letters and postcards through the mail soon. If you think an American girl that is sexting me everyday is being used then sign me up!! I am talking to women from Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland, Finland, Netherlands, Denmark, Russia, Ukraine, Norway, Germany, Austria, Belarus, Canada, Australia, England and New Zealand, so I am busy :) I don't have time to read bullshit from BoycottAmericanWomen and PeterAndrewNolan. They are boh polluting what was a great forum into a spam site for their scam products.

@Winston

Tsk, tsk, tsk, you signed up for that "enslavement" because you have a son, last time I checked. You are not "suffering" since you are not even in your son's life. Everyone has a choice and you chose to be a father and you couldn't live up to the responsibility of being a father, so you pretty much left your son astray and it is unfair to your son.

If you love your freedom like I do, you don't need to have kids, period. That is the real answer to the OP. If you want kids, you need to sacrifice and make obligations. You can't be a playboy and a father at the same time (hint, hint, burn!!). Some people are not meant to be parents, not because they would be poor fathers. I think I would be a wonderful father. I am great with kids because I am a kid at heart, but some people are not meant to be parents like some of us are not going to be successful. Don't make the same mistake Winston made, Boner Jones. Having kids was a wonderful idea until you got one and now you don't want the kid anymore. Kids are not receipts that you can take back to the store. You will have a "sorry, no refunds" policy :)

@PeterAndrewNolan

More hot cyber vomit for the loss! I wish you would attack me like dogboy86 and the other members on here. I would tear you a new asshole...
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Phoenix93 wrote:@PeterAndrewNolan
More hot cyber vomit for the loss! I wish you would attack me like dogboy86 and the other members on here. I would tear you a new asshole...
WARNING: The following was written from the perspective of Peter Andrew Nolan, and NOT Blue Murder (meaning the latter is taking the piss out of the former)! Phoenix is someone I have respect for, and would never insult him for real.

Phoenix93,

You would not tear me a new asshole. My "hot cyber vomit" as you put it is truth, you just perceive it that way because you aren't a real alpha and your corrupt governments have you enslaved.

If 140 men willing to sit on my new courts is from me spitting hot cyber vomit then so be it. I will do what I must to make sure that the corrupt governments are taken down in an effort to liberate free men. The same men who still won't join my cause, mind you. They do not deserve it, but it's my duty as the world's only alpha male to lead the sheep away from the sheppards. LOL.

My fav#1 said, "Peter. You have to control men to change them", and she's right. When I was in Germany, I was astounded at the quality of women there, and their lack of criminality. In Germany, they don't take your financial assets and poison the minds of your kids to turn them against you.

I talk to every member here the same way and none of them joined. Why? Because they are ignorMANuses. The Illuminati have them too far deep into hypnosis for me to rescue them and their children.

Where's your association that has 140 men already willing to sit on its jury? The men of this board are waiting for you to put up or shut up. You have been asked to put up.

Where is the evidence of this "vomit" you speak of? Surely not in the 200 men all over the world who have already joined the MBA site.

Your mangina shaming tactics won't work on me because I'm Peter Nolan. I blame everyone else for my mistakes, put money into crazy schemes I know won't work, and repeat the same thing over and over in each post I write.

So, knowing this about me, what will you do? Will you join the MBA and help reform the rule of law in your country, or will you stand by and stick your head in the sand like an ignorMANus emu and let your Illuminati masters rule over you?

The men of this site are waiting for your answer.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Phoenix93 wrote:@eurobrat

Dude, we need to talk in private lol. American women chaser? Me? More like they are chasing me! Talking to about 4 of them now and I am about to have one sending me letters and postcards through the mail soon. If you think an American girl that is sexting me everyday is being used then sign me up!! I am talking to women from Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland, Finland, Netherlands, Denmark, Russia, Ukraine, Norway, Germany, Austria, Belarus, Canada, Australia, England and New Zealand, so I am busy :) I don't have time to read bullshit from BoycottAmericanWomen and PeterAndrewNolan. They are boh polluting what was a great forum into a spam site for their scam products.
Sending you postcards? I need proof on that shit. I have talked to hundreds of girls online and not once did they offer to send a postcard. And who still uses postal mail these days?
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

eurobrat wrote:

Sending you postcards? I need proof on that shit. I have talked to hundreds of girls online and not once did they offer to send a postcard. And who still uses postal mail these days?
The woman on Interpals do... ;)
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

eurobrat wrote:

^^^Link to the picture I just took of the postcard I received from a Russian girl. Here's your proof :) Interpals is the best site of all-time!

Meet me at the pipeline, because I am pipelining :)
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Blue Murder wrote:
Phoenix93 wrote:@PeterAndrewNolan
WARNING: The following was written from the perspective of Peter Andrew Nolan, and NOT Blue Murder (meaning the latter is taking the piss out of the former)! Phoenix is someone I have respect for, and would never insult him for real.

Phoenix93,

You would not tear me a new asshole. My "hot cyber vomit" as you put it is truth, you just perceive it that way because you aren't a real alpha and your corrupt governments have you enslaved.

If 140 men willing to sit on my new courts is from me spitting hot cyber vomit then so be it. I will do what I must to make sure that the corrupt governments are taken down in an effort to liberate free men. The same men who still won't join my cause, mind you. They do not deserve it, but it's my duty as the world's only alpha male to lead the sheep away from the sheppards. LOL.

My fav#1 said, "Peter. You have to control men to change them", and she's right. When I was in Germany, I was astounded at the quality of women there, and their lack of criminality. In Germany, they don't take your financial assets and poison the minds of your kids to turn them against you.

I talk to every member here the same way and none of them joined. Why? Because they are ignorMANuses. The Illuminati have them too far deep into hypnosis for me to rescue them and their children.

Where's your association that has 140 men already willing to sit on its jury? The men of this board are waiting for you to put up or shut up. You have been asked to put up.

Where is the evidence of this "vomit" you speak of? Surely not in the 200 men all over the world who have already joined the MBA site.

Your mangina shaming tactics won't work on me because I'm Peter Nolan. I blame everyone else for my mistakes, put money into crazy schemes I know won't work, and repeat the same thing over and over in each post I write.

So, knowing this about me, what will you do? Will you join the MBA and help reform the rule of law in your country, or will you stand by and stick your head in the sand like an ignorMANus emu and let your Illuminati masters rule over you?

The men of this site are waiting for your answer.
Blue Murder, how dare you mock the demigod, Peter Andrew Nolan! Don't you know he is helping out men ages 18-30? He has spent 4 years of his life and spent AUS500,000 to help you and I out! Remember, we are all cowards if we don't want to join the MBA courts and be brainwashed by the snake oil/con artist doctrine of PAN.

Normal men that don't fall for his bullshit are manginas and cowards and we deserve our slavery! Hey, we need to pay Peter for his time since he has spent his whole life fighting for us! We are such losers!

Peter Nolan is the 21st century version of Jim Jones, but a miserable failure to convert us to his MBA religion. If anyone joins MBA, they might as well do what Jones' followers and himself did and that is to commit suicide...

PAN is too much of an alpha for someone like me! I need to respect my elders since he is so intellectual! What do I know? I am only 27! He is 48 and he is far more superior than I! He is too busy fighting for men, but he has 25 posts per day on this forum! So much time on his hands!

I am ready to roast and toast Peter...I am ready to go to Sizzler on that ass! I know he will be here tonight to call me cute names, but I will verbally rape him. I will rape him more than the Australian courts did!

PAN, your "inalienable rights" are not intact with me, son.