Shouldn't we do more than just expat?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

Shouldn't we do more than just expat?

Post by Boner_Jones »

I mean... maybe it isn't enough to just go abroad and find a nice woman?

Could you really live with yourselves.. while the rest of western society goes to hell in a hand basket?

Like... what about doing something to change women for the better... on a mass scale... here in the west?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Shouldn't we do more than just expat?

Post by Jester »

Boner_Jones wrote:I mean... maybe it isn't enough to just go abroad and find a nice woman?

Could you really live with yourselves.. while the rest of western society goes to hell in a hand basket?

Like... what about doing something to change women for the better... on a mass scale... here in the west?
Instead of cursing the darkness - light one candle.

Instead of lamenting self-sabotaging bitches - find one woman whom you can make really, really happy.

Your exit from the pot of boiling frogs will weaken the evil who derive their very nourishment from misery.

Your happiness with your beloved will spread ripples of happiness throughout the world. One or two or three young women who are not yet hopeless confirmed bitches will be jealous of your woman's happiness, and shape up, a bit. Men will see hope, and take action like you did.

How do you put women in their place, how do you rescue women from feminist lies, how do you subjugate women, how do you get them to surrender fully, how do you make them feel secure and loved?

One at a time.

Go set me an example. I'll follow.

Or vice versa.

Get started.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

jester eloquently spoke the truth....YOUR life and finding YOUR happiness is your responsability...go live a kick ass life and be a great example for others to emulate....that is doing your share my friend.

my suggestion, is to help those who ask for help offer to help any guy open to the idea of MGTOW...but dont waste time or energy on the masses of sheep men who wont heed your words.

those who really want to get out of the feminist state controlled matrix will find a way.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I believe it was actually Winston Wu himself who said something along the lines of "It's easier to leave and find happiness than it is to stay in a bad place and turn it into happiness" (something like that). Whether this is true or not is really up to you. But in my experience, no amount of logic, explaining, or influence will make western women "change for the better". They are a lost cause. I am, however, all for changing men for the better by teaching them the ways of MGTOW so that they will join us in leaving western women alone to rot in their own misandric nation dystopia. It's high time to wake up and accept that toxic women can not and will not be changed.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

OP,

I'm not sure what to think. My brain is working off of 2 hours sleep, so I apologize if this does not come off as the most eloquent post, but I'll try my best.

On the one hand, I think that your concerns and worries are absolutely valid. The attitudes and beliefs of Western women are spreading to parts of the world that we never thought we would see 5 or 10 years ago. It's gone viral. If this trend continues, I feel that the only way men like us will have any shot at continuing to be happy will be by learning how to fight, argue, outhtink, outwit and outlast the toxic culture that we all despise, somehow. In 15-20 years, it will no longer be enough for men like us to simply move abroad to a different culture, as thanks to the spread of western trash culture, all cultures will be the same. As much as I want to take solace in Winston's words about it being easier to move to another culture than change your own, in short time that simply won't be an option for us, or for future generations of frustrated men. We will either learn to assimilate, or die trying to change it.

To some of you, the following will sound sappy, but I don't care. I believe that if we truly care about the future, the future of society, the future children of the world, the very future of humanity itself, we need to find some way to make a concerted effort to stem the spread of American trash culture to all parts of the world, and to educate the populace about the negative effects that our current beliefs have not just on ourselves, but on future generations, and life itself. I believe with every fiber of my being that this course we are on cannot be held forever. It is simply unsustainable. In centuries time, one of two things will definetely end: Either the status quo, or life itself. I can't really explain why (maybe because of the aforementioned lack of sleep) but I believe this more strongly than anything else. We will HAVE to find a way to change things, or else we must learn to assimilate into the Borg collective that is modern culture. I don't claim to know how to change it or how to go about it, but it is something that needs to be thought about. I consider myself to be a very forward thinking person, I care about things that could happen many years from now, as irrational as that may sound.

One of the earlier posters mentioned that you only need to care about your own happiness. I like this advice, and I wish that I could follow it. Unfortunately, I have been blessed ( cursed?) with a strong capacity to care about others and to try and ease their suffering, that's why I continue to stick with sites like this, even though I have found love already. I have been married to the same beautiful Chinese woman for the past 5 years. That might not seem like a long time, but I consider it an accomplishment due to the fact that almost all of my other divorced friends were married for less time than that.

Anyway, I'm wandering off the subject now. I need some sleep.....
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Boner_Jones,

Western humans are some of the weakest people in the world, to date. This group will sooner let the cancer of western civilization spread around the world, to their precious paradises, than try fighting the elite. Even the people who claim to be "real men" and ridicule others here, are best to be assumed as those who also have no knowledge of the real horrors of the world, much less any power to stop them.

I would never put my faith in a westerner to do ANYTHING significant, because they are chaotic beings, only thinking because their masters told them to.

Yes, you must find happiness before you can do much else in your life. But who knows where happiness really is? Personally, I think you can live in a terrible country, but be happy, I have done that at least. :) Expats have proven you can be happy as long as you live in some woman's vagina, but who can prove you can be happy otherwise?
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

I could live with myself. If you actually give a damn about the West, maybe you shouldn't even own a computer.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

Post by Boner_Jones »

C.J. wrote:Boner_Jones,

Western humans are some of the weakest people in the world, to date. This group will sooner let the cancer of western civilization spread around the world, to their precious paradises, than try fighting the elite. Even the people who claim to be "real men" and ridicule others here, are best to be assumed as those who also have no knowledge of the real horrors of the world, much less any power to stop them.

I would never put my faith in a westerner to do ANYTHING significant, because they are chaotic beings, only thinking because their masters told them to.
Huh? but then.... you wouldn't put your faith in yourself... because you're a westerner too. WTF? Then... the rest of the world is f***ed because... they are not smart enough or have enough knowledge of the west... to know how to defeat the cancer. So... maybe we have a special duty... to change our society... so that the rest of the world can recover.... and maybe cure itself faster of the deadly westernization disease.

Who are we that are part of this "cancer"? we are western humans... so we are as much the cure as the cancer.. It is a choice... but if you want to think you are the cancer, then... maybe death is our just fate

edit: BTW this is my 100th post... :)
Last edited by Boner_Jones on May 26th, 2012, 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Bane wrote:OP,

I'm not sure what to think. My brain is working off of 2 hours sleep, so I apologize if this does not come off as the most eloquent post, but I'll try my best.

On the one hand, I think that your concerns and worries are absolutely valid. The attitudes and beliefs of Western women are spreading to parts of the world that we never thought we would see 5 or 10 years ago. It's gone viral. If this trend continues, I feel that the only way men like us will have any shot at continuing to be happy will be by learning how to fight, argue, outhtink, outwit and outlast the toxic culture that we all despise, somehow. In 15-20 years, it will no longer be enough for men like us to simply move abroad to a different culture, as thanks to the spread of western trash culture, all cultures will be the same. As much as I want to take solace in Winston's words about it being easier to move to another culture than change your own, in short time that simply won't be an option for us, or for future generations of frustrated men. We will either learn to assimilate, or die trying to change it.

To some of you, the following will sound sappy, but I don't care. I believe that if we truly care about the future, the future of society, the future children of the world, the very future of humanity itself, we need to find some way to make a concerted effort to stem the spread of American trash culture to all parts of the world, and to educate the populace about the negative effects that our current beliefs have not just on ourselves, but on future generations, and life itself. I believe with every fiber of my being that this course we are on cannot be held forever. It is simply unsustainable. In centuries time, one of two things will definetely end: Either the status quo, or life itself. I can't really explain why (maybe because of the aforementioned lack of sleep) but I believe this more strongly than anything else. We will HAVE to find a way to change things, or else we must learn to assimilate into the Borg collective that is modern culture. I don't claim to know how to change it or how to go about it, but it is something that needs to be thought about. I consider myself to be a very forward thinking person, I care about things that could happen many years from now, as irrational as that may sound.

One of the earlier posters mentioned that you only need to care about your own happiness. I like this advice, and I wish that I could follow it. Unfortunately, I have been blessed ( cursed?) with a strong capacity to care about others and to try and ease their suffering, that's why I continue to stick with sites like this, even though I have found love already. I have been married to the same beautiful Chinese woman for the past 5 years. That might not seem like a long time, but I consider it an accomplishment due to the fact that almost all of my other divorced friends were married for less time than that.

Anyway, I'm wandering off the subject now. I need some sleep.....
I agree that it's spreading.

There are three ways to survive and win.

ONE - (The Colony Option) - Isolate yourself with like-minded people and create a sustainable mini-culture that outlasts the Borg.
Examples:
-- Amish
-- Mennonites.
-- German and Confederate colonies in Paraguay, Brazil, Namibia.

TWO - (The Conquest Option) - Same as "ONE", but get strong, ally and merge with neighbors and conquer enemies.
Examples:
-- Aeneas and the refugees from Troy founding Rome, conquering most of the world.
-- Ghenghis Khan rebuilding his tribe, conquering others, conquering most of the world.

THREE - (The Stay-Put Option) - Same as "ONE", but live among the expiring culture, and proselytize.
Examples:
-- Early "Catholic" Christians
-- Communists.

Option "THREE" is appropriate if we stay. Options "ONE" and "TWO" make sense if we go.

I invite you and others here to comment on the following:

Question 1:
Which of the three above options seems more practical?

Question 2:
Also please tell us where you live with your Chinese wife, and how successful you are in finding like-minded people. Is being near like-minded people a factor? Is race a factor? Sushiman seems okay with making light-skinned Koreans.... Xiongmao is planning on MakinBlasians :lol: ... Do like-minded people need to be in proximity in order not to assimilate into the Borg? Can we start off with mixed ethnicities? And can "we all get along"?

Question 3:
What unites us? Clearly not race or active religious belief. Could it be:
-- Accepting an Old Testament view of marriage and family?
-- Accepting a Sharia view of marriage and family?
-- Accepting a traditional African view of marriage and family?
-- Accepting a traditional Asian view of marriage and family?
-- Something else?

Question 4:
Where?
One guy here, I'll call him Member X, expressed privately that he sees Latin America as much easier for citizenship and integration than Asia. Certainly LA is better than Asia for residency, property purchase, and work permits.

My ideas for question 4 (where):

Lake Chapala, Mexico is close, and has ACH bank transfers, PayPal, and low internet latency lag time to the U.S. I.e., you can do internet business from there easily. It has 100,000 Americans, many of them men in mixed marriages who think like us. Great climate. In the mountains. Live there with 6-month visa runs, or with an easy-to-get FM-3 visa. And half an hour's drive away from the beautiful women of Guadalajara. You can drive there from U.S., and keep your car.

Antigua, Guatemala would be easy residency for men and for any family or gf's/wives they
import. Citizenship follows. It is also resistant to U.S. litigiousness, and loosely pro-gun. Great climate and safe. In the mountains. Optional 5% flat tax rate on corporate income. No restrictions on offshore companies you can own. Short flight to go check on your offshore accounts in Belize. No military.

San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua - Libertarian paradise for wealthy American surfers. Police leave you alone. Taxes highly negotiable. On the beach.

Escazu or Santa Ana, Costa Rica - Same advantages as Antigua, Guatemala, but more developed, more Americans, larger area. Good reputation internationally which could make it easier to import a Chinese or Ukrainian gf. Residency is hard, 90-day visa runs required. But you get permanent residency if you spawn a child there. heh heh
- "why are you and your woman leaving the party early, jester?"
- "well, we have to go home and work on getting our permanent residency....."

Asuncion, Paraguay - Requires visa to go there, but it's easy to get residency and citizenship for yourself, family, gf's. Visit once every three years to keep your citizenship. Good passport into EU etc. No tax on foreign-source income, salary, etc. Also Paraguay is resisting any income tax at all, even 10% maximum - it is a libertarian place. It is an easy place to buy guns and live your own way. It has German and Mennonite colonies. Being in the Southern Cone, you can enter Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, and Chile visa-free. Plus you will survive nuclear war. You could invite your more pampered relatives to live in Uruguay, on the beach, and visit them there. (Uruguay is easy residency and no income tax if you live off investments.)

Btw -- to any that say "it's hopeless" - bullshit. Jesus had few hundred followers, they took over the Roman Empire. Maybe 100 families in Florence, Italy, sharing a common ideal, created the Rennaissance. I could go on - you get the idea.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Social changes take a long time. Feminism took a century to achieve its present results through unrelenting efforts of many people. I guess you can organize movements, but it may take a century to change such things, as well. But if you want to do it, do it parallel with your self-multinalization. This way, you will not be living an angry life banging your head against the wall, but still be happy with some small changes you are effectuating and the seeds you are sowing. All while walking on the beach somewhere on a tropical island hand in hand with a girl of your dreams, and in the evenings, setting up anti feminist blogs.
Last edited by ladislav on May 26th, 2012, 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Yes, we can start with:

-Vote so that you ensure the least feminist-friendly candiate wins.

-Inform men and open-minded women via articles, blogs, and forums.

-Donate money or otherwise support men's-rights organizations.

-File lawsuits, grievances, and official complaints against women wherever you can.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Boner_Jones wrote:Huh? but then.... you wouldn't put your faith in yourself... because you're a westerner too. WTF? Then... the rest of the world is f***ed because... they are not smart enough or have enough knowledge of the west... to know how to defeat the cancer. So... maybe we have a special duty... to change our society... so that the rest of the world can recover.... and maybe cure itself faster of the deadly westernization disease.

Who are we that are part of this "cancer"? we are western humans... so we are as much the cure as the cancer.. It is a choice... but if you want to think you are the cancer, then... maybe death is our just fate
Yes, you're right... I wouldn't put much faith in myself! But then again, I'm NOT a parasitized, braindead westerner anymore! I'm no longer chaotic as of January 2012. So I would be more assured if I did have faith in myself, to elevate myself past pitiful, powerless humans. Which is why I spend everyday doing this, hoping that eventually, all my hard work will pay off, and I can take back my birthright, so I can do what I was born to do...

Curing the world of the disease called western civilization will take a long time, and a great deal of courage.

You'd have to destroy all the pornographers that are exploiting the non-western female. Regardless of whether or not they get pregnant from sex with these dirty dogs, they're being inserted with wicked, devilish ideas through sex. A great deal of women in the western world were born from this ideal of defiling, and it gets passed on from generation to generation. Condoms do not protect humans from mental impregnation, the main objective of the western matrix - vampirization.

Then you go home, and first destroy the elite's main power source - the western banking system, and their non-western allies, such as Japan(they're already disabled...). Then you destroy their royal family, baby killing/buggering, human/drug trafficking, black magic trade. The illegal takeover of the world through wars with indigenous peoples will stop thereafter, as the main instigators will be gone. Then unfortunately, the majority of the western population must be extinguished, they are nothing but worthless dolls, the world will go on without them just fine.

Even with all this, there will still be much more work to do...very few men are even born with this kind of determination, to go against the elite and their slaves under threat of madness and death. And yes, westerners are blessed, because they are given a choice to stop the cancer and take back their country.

Even if all this weren't done, the Russians and the Chinese will take over the world anyway, but the western world and its allies will still die off.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote:Social changes take a long time. Feminism took a century to achieve such results through unrelenting efforts of many people. I guess you can organize movements but it may take a century to change such things as well. But if you want to do it, do it parallel with self-multinationalization. This way you will not be living an angry life banging your head against the wall but be still happy at some small changes you are effectuating and the seeds you are sowing. While walking on the beach somewhere on a tropical island hand in hand with a girl of your dreams, and in the evenings, setting up anti feminist blogs.
This is a sane way to look at things. Thanks.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Jester wrote: Question 3:
What unites us? Clearly not race or active religious belief. Could it be:
-- Accepting an Old Testament view of marriage and family?
-- Accepting a Sharia view of marriage and family?
-- Accepting a traditional African view of marriage and family?
-- Accepting a traditional Asian view of marriage and family?
-- Something else?
Who is "us"? If you mean members of this forum, then I think very little unites us. To be united, people need more than just a shared view of marriage and family. They need a shared institution that provides a physical place to meet. They need a generally shared system of morality and behavior. To my knowledge, only religion offers this. This is why I think religion is the best hope for the future. My strategy was to find the church that best fits me and now I am working on contributing to the church and influencing it in the right direction.