Are Single Women Over 25 Damaged Goods?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Adama wrote:The difference is, with the increased number of sexual partners, the woman becomes more jaded, cold hearted and incapable of forming a true partner bond with anyone.

The bond between sex and love is broken with older women, essentially.
Yeah, something like this.

Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore Divorce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4I0OyHmJGE

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: Are Single Women Over 25 Damaged Goods?

Post by MattHanson1990 »

In any country, single women over 25 are damaged goods:

- Once a woman is in her late 20s/early 30s, her biological clock begins ticking louder as she'll soon hit the wall
- Because she's headed full-speed towards hitting the wall, she will throw herself at you to try to lock you into a relationship/marriage
- The vast majority of women in this age range aren't virgins; many are divorced or they rode the cock carousel in their best years
- Emotional baggage

Avoid these women like the plague if you want a LTR or wife.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

My students (18 - 20) are so lovely but I don't know what turns them into damaged goods a few years later.

I know a few Chinese virgins but they're kind of toxic for some reason and Chinese guys have stayed away, or were repelled.

Damn, I have a new sophomore student who is so hot I can't keep my eyes off her. It's not as if she's super beautiful, but she is just unbelievably well groomed and attired. Kind of like Neve Campbell at her peak.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Cornfed wrote:
February 26th, 2019, 3:45 am
xiongmao wrote:
February 26th, 2019, 3:34 am
Damn, I have a new sophomore student who is so hot I can't keep my eyes off her. It's not as if she's super beautiful, but she is just unbelievably well groomed and attired. Kind of like Neve Campbell at her peak.
In an ideal world we could just kidnap them.
this is why men like you cannot get a woman.
Honestly, this mindset is frightening.
Women aren't property.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Taco wrote:
November 27th, 2011, 5:18 pm
Are older women a riskier investment?
In a sense it stands to reason that older single females are morally depraved because they have deliberately deprived any future husband of years of their youth and beauty.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
February 23rd, 2019, 6:18 am

- Once a woman is in her late 20s/early 30s, her biological clock begins ticking louder as she'll soon hit the wall
- Because she's headed full-speed towards hitting the wall, she will throw herself at you to try to lock you into a relationship/marriage
- The vast majority of women in this age range aren't virgins; many are divorced or they rode the cock carousel in their best years
- Emotional baggage

Excellent points I agree.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

growup wrote:
February 26th, 2019, 5:10 pm
Cornfed wrote:
February 26th, 2019, 3:45 am
xiongmao wrote:
February 26th, 2019, 3:34 am
In an ideal world we could just kidnap them.
this is why men like you cannot get a woman.
Honestly, this mindset is frightening.
Women aren't property.
What do you expect from a pig !
Time to Hide!
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
March 2nd, 2019, 3:29 pm
MattHanson1990 wrote:
February 23rd, 2019, 6:18 am

- Emotional baggage

Excellent points I agree.
Great points I also agree. I think it's best to deal with single women in their early to mid 20's (foreign women preferably).
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Childless women are mistakenly looked upon as a goldmine by some guys, this is a mistake. Its normal for women to want children, so any woman that doesn't have kids by the time she's 25 there will be something about her men don't like.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
xtravel
Freshman Poster

Post by xtravel »

Taco wrote:
March 18th, 2019, 8:51 pm
Childless women are mistakenly looked upon as a goldmine by some guys, this is a mistake. Its normal for women to want children, so any woman that doesn't have kids by the time she's 25 there will be something about her men don't like.
ROTFLMFAO.

A woman who is 45 with children Is going to put the monster ahead of me and because she has several 6-12 pound monsters delivered through her birth canal, she isn’t going to be as fun in sack.

I’m enjoying my goldmine. She puts me ahead of everyone.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

xtravel wrote:
April 19th, 2019, 9:51 pm
Taco wrote:
ROTFLMFAO.

A woman who is 45 with children Is going to put the monster ahead of me and because she has several 6-12 pound monsters delivered through her birth canal, she isn’t going to be as fun in sack.

How ironic that works because AW (American women) put their children ahead of men and blatantly state that in their online dating profiles. Just about everything is the polar opposite once you go abroad...to get a broad.
xtravel
Freshman Poster

Post by xtravel »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
April 20th, 2019, 9:14 am
xtravel wrote:
April 19th, 2019, 9:51 pm
Taco wrote:
ROTFLMFAO.

How ironic that works because AW (American women) put their children ahead of men and blatantly state that in their online dating profiles. Just about everything is the polar opposite once you go abroad...to get a broad.
Women in most cultures will put their children ahead of their man.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

No.

Most people should refrain from marrying or having children before the age of 25 since that is when the cerebral cortex in the brain is finished developing. 25 is therefore the sweet spot psychologically and emotionally for a woman to get serious with a full appreciation of the consequenses.

The problem is that women are 100% physically ready in the teens to bear children and traditional societies still push for early marriage. However, the complexities of modern life make waiting to 25 the smart way to do it.

I would say that females who are damaged goods fall into a lot of catagories, personality disordered, previous sexual abuse or rape, previous domestic abuse, previous emotional abuse, mental illness, etc.

In my personal case, my dime piece turned 25 in February. She is a completely different person than when I met her 3 years ago when she was haughty, arrogant, and dismissive of too much male attention.

Today, after having worked for some time and felt the pressures of life including having fallen ill, she is a completely different person who sees me as valuable addition to her life that she wants to marry. Part of this is maturity and life experience but part of it is she has a fully developed brain now and can see the "forest for the trees" unlike before. There is not a hint of haughtiness, not a hint of arrogance, and she expresses deep appreciation and love for what I do for her and how I enhance her life.

So focus less on age, and more on the quality of life that she lived, knowledge of difficulties of life (most beautiful girls are shielded from this early in life), and IQ.

With that said, if a girl is 29 or more and behaves as if she is 21 with all the time in the world, that is a damaged girl not worth any time. If a girl is over 30 and reeks of sudden desperation to couple up, that is a damaged woman not worth any time.

Smart go through stages and evolve from year to year. Feminism causes this process to stunt and you get 31 year old grad students who want to establish their careers first before thinking about marriage and children. I even had a pretty 33 year old with no love prospects assuring me that she has time. That was 4 years ago and she is still single today :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 21st, 2019, 10:01 am
Most people should refrain from marrying or having children before the age of 25 since that is when the cerebral cortex in the brain is finished developing. 25 is therefore the sweet spot psychologically and emotionally for a woman to get serious with a full appreciation of the consequenses.

The problem is that women are 100% physically ready in the teens to bear children and traditional societies still push for early marriage. However, the complexities of modern life make waiting to 25 the smart way to do it.
With a traditional marriage if the female is 25 you are missing out on an entire decade of her fully developed youth and beauty. It is like buying a used car with 100k miles on the clock and paying full price. Also the female will be a worthless slut by then and incapable of pair bonding. Females are grown children and never fully develop anyway, so they just need to be married off young and beaten into line if necessary.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
April 21st, 2019, 5:42 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 21st, 2019, 10:01 am

With a traditional marriage if the female is 25 you are missing out on an entire decade of her fully developed youth and beauty. It is like buying a used car with 100k miles on the clock and paying full price. Also the female will be a worthless slut by then and incapable of pair bonding. Females are grown children and never fully develop anyway, so they just need to be married off young and beaten into line if necessary.
In this conservative part of the world, women actually prefer to remain virgins until marriage. A woman discovered to not be one could be shot by her new husband, father and brothers. Also, a teenager does not have the maturity or intellectual capacity to manage and respect wealth spread around the world and raising high-achiever children in case something happens to me.

25 is plenty young for a man like me in his fifties. I have more than my share of 19 years old Western sugar babies and they are fun as hell and full of vibrancy, sexual energy and life. But they are empty vessels and devoid of key life experience so I would never take one on to inherit what I built nor to squeeze out my pups into the world. Only a high IQ girl of at least 25 years old need apply.

Think of 18 to 24 as the sponge of knowledge years, but 25+ as the co-builder years that will have her and our children among the newbies in the local oligarch class.