Why am I awakening with a sore throat?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why am I awakening with a sore throat?

Post by Tsar »

Sore throat, maybe post nasal drip, but my nose is dry on the inside and I am not ill.

Is it because it gets cold at night? Is it because I had a COVID-19 test to be sure I didn't have COVID-19 and I need to recover a little? Is it because the humidity level is too low at some point at night?

How can I stop that from happening?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: Why am I awakening with a sore throat?

Post by Voyager1 »

You could get a vaporizer. That may help but it's something you'll have to carry around.

I wouldn't worry about it for now. It's just something you're going to have to suffer with because you made your choices.

Where did you decide on next?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
October 13th, 2021, 11:00 am
You could get a vaporizer. That may help but it's something you'll have to carry around.

I wouldn't worry about it for now. It's just something you're going to have to suffer with because you made your choices.

Where did you decide on next?
I don't understand what you mean when you said that I "made my choices." Can you explain it further?

I have no idea my next destination because it's a choice between layovers totaling 40 hours or too expensive destinations for me to afford. I will be sleep deprived, cold, and hungry by the time I reach anywhere in Europe. That's why I wanted to go to Germany or Austria because I can avoid the sleep deprivation and hunger that comes with wherever else.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Well, you chose to go to a place with a hot, dry climate. Living in a big city like that the air quality is probably not that good either.

gsjackson and I suggested you go to a seaside resort town where the air quality would be much better.

If you really want to get to Europe, just take the cheapest flight and take a cheap hostel. Better you'd spend money on quality food and get your health back.

Check out this guys channel. He stays at cheap hotels and hostels.

https://www.youtube.com/c/NanoBytesInc
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I'm probably going to go to Romania...I would rather not but since I am in Mexico, I likely don't need a COVID-19 test for that destination. I still haven't decided yet because I need to be sure I can afford lodging but I assume Romania should be fine. I don't feel like doing anything in winter and I won't be even trying to get a girl so it doesn't matter where I go, just that I can afford it and have comfort.