How do i connect to local LA cultures while in Taiwan?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
longzing
Freshman Poster

How do i connect to local LA cultures while in Taiwan?

Post by longzing »

How do i connect to local cultures of Los Angeles, its residents, the areas and things i'm interested in here, etc.? But i'm not living here. But one day i might be visiting there again since i was a graduate student there back in 1990's. In addition, LA is my favorite city and UCLA is my favorite school. The weather here is kind of similar to my place, etc.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: How do i connect to local LA cultures while in Taiwan?

Post by Winston »

Well there are groups on Meetup.com in Taiwan for Foreigners, Westerners and even Asian Americans. You can look on there for a group that matches your interest.

http://www.meetup.com

You can also connect with people on CouchSurfing.

http://www.couchsurfing.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne