Mexicana suddenly ignoring me?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Mexicana suddenly ignoring me?

Post by MattHanson1990 »

So I've been in Guanajuato, Mexico for three weeks. Last Sunday, I went to León to go on a date with a 23 year old mestiza I met on Tinder. And things flowed very smoothly. The date didn't feel at all like a job interview, but we flirted with each other. She giggled and smiled almost the entire way. Anyways, she told me she had to go to Queretaro for this weekend but will be available next Sunday the 21st. But last night, out of the blue, she didn't reply to any of my messages, including the one where I simply told her "Happy Valentines Day" (it was in Spanish). I really hope she isn't intentionally screening out my text messages like Ameriskanks do.

But I do have a date lined up with a Michoacan girl tomorrow I met on Thursday right outside of Teatro Juárez.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nutjob
Freshman Poster

Re: Mexicana suddenly ignoring me?

Post by nutjob »

right on man looks like things are looking up in mexico. I just wouldnt contact her anymore and see if she texts you.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

nutjob wrote:right on man looks like things are looking up in mexico. I just wouldnt contact her anymore and see if she texts you.
Update: she did text me back later in the afternoon, so I just overreacted.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Maybe you didn't overreact. Tinder is one thing I'm not a big fan of unless you are just bored in the USA. Maybe some other guy helps her out financially or at least shows her a good time out and she was with him. The fact is who knows, and she's not your novia either for that matter. Always just proceed at a reasonable pace and go in with your eyes open. Sometimes with a cute girls guys miss things they just don't want to see.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Well, two girls I pipelined on Tinder (not the one I hit it off with in León) cancelled on me at the last minute and then blocked me on Whatsapp. One I was supposed to go on a date with at 8 pm, but she cancelled because she was sick. And she initially rescheduled to next Monday. But then I suggested that I perhaps meet her friends, and that's when she blocked me. The other I met in La Plaza de La Paz right outside the cathedral. We didn't hang out for very long because she had class at 5 pm. And when she said she couldn't meet up because she had homework, I asked her if we could reschedule, and she blocked me out of the blue.

Perhaps it seems like Mexico is becoming increasingly westernized with each passing day, and if I'm right on the money, I'm putting it on the no-go list for single men looking for dates/girlfriends/wives. I really think Colombia will be a better option than Mexico, and if not I'm headed to The Philippines.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

MattHanson1990 wrote:Well, two girls I pipelined on Tinder (not the one I hit it off with in León) cancelled on me at the last minute and then blocked me on Whatsapp. One I was supposed to go on a date with at 8 pm, but she cancelled because she was sick. And she initially rescheduled to next Monday. But then I suggested that I perhaps meet her friends, and that's when she blocked me. The other I met in La Plaza de La Paz right outside the cathedral. We didn't hang out for very long because she had class at 5 pm. And when she said she couldn't meet up because she had homework, I asked her if we could reschedule, and she blocked me out of the blue.

Perhaps it seems like Mexico is becoming increasingly westernized with each passing day, and if I'm right on the money, I'm putting it on the no-go list for single men looking for dates/girlfriends/wives. I really think Colombia will be a better option than Mexico, and if not I'm headed to The Philippines.
Interior Mexico is not westernized. I'm going to tell you how I operate in all of Spanish speaking Latin America. I could have met the girl at the club, bar, mall, store, online, etc. First and foremost I value my time. I'm busy. I'm the commodity. The women has to make me the priority and show up. I don't do friend zone. I tell you what we are doing.

Can we please reschedule? Can I take you out to dinner Friday night? What do you have going on later?

Hey I'm in from Texas. Meet me at 8 PM for dinner at this restaurant I like.

That's how you do it.
nutjob
Freshman Poster

Post by nutjob »

MattHanson1990 wrote:Well, two girls I pipelined on Tinder (not the one I hit it off with in León) cancelled on me at the last minute and then blocked me on Whatsapp. One I was supposed to go on a date with at 8 pm, but she cancelled because she was sick. And she initially rescheduled to next Monday. But then I suggested that I perhaps meet her friends, and that's when she blocked me. The other I met in La Plaza de La Paz right outside the cathedral. We didn't hang out for very long because she had class at 5 pm. And when she said she couldn't meet up because she had homework, I asked her if we could reschedule, and she blocked me out of the blue.

Why did you suggest to meet her friends even if she wasnt there? Dont you realize that makes you look desperate and creepy? Mexico isnt getting "westernized" your just an autistic below average looking guy. You dont know how to act with girls or humans in general. I really hate to tell you this but your only option is prostitutes, period. You should move to Tijuana and just go to brothels every weekend and forget about getting a wife or gf. It aint gonna happen.