Returning member here

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Returning member here

Post by mattyman »

Hi all, it's mattyman.

Sorry I haven't been active recently & haven't replied to posts, forgot my password and didn't get round to resetting it until recently. Been caught-up with a lot of bloody nonsense, campaigning against this global lockdown regime & the stupid justifications for it which has destroyed my life, destroyed a possible folk music career, destroyed Morris dancing and also hopes of travelling. I've been learning bits of Greek, Russian, Bulgarian, and even Armenian and was hoping to go and visit a few countries in that neck of the woods. There's loads more I could go on about. Stupid lockdown measures have NEVER been used on a large scale before for any disease.

Anyway, it's great to be back, there's lots really interesting discussions going on that I've been lurking at. What's really great & refreshing to see is contrary views to the mainstream narrative.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Returning member here

Post by yick »

Your life hasn't been 'destroyed' stop being so dramatic.

You aren't allowed to travel for a few months, if you caught sepsis and you had to have all your limbs amputated or you were blinded with acid, or someone murdered all your family - then your life has been ruined - but at this moment in time your life has been inconvenienced not ruined. As crap as that is - it will be back to normal real soon - you will one day be able to go to Armenia in the next 18 months.

What's bad for your life is building things up to be bigger than what they are. One day, this will be over and you will be able to be 'Happier Abroad' like Del Boy would tell Rodders 'This time next year...'