Toronto is misery and hell for young men

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Evan_2000
Freshman Poster

Toronto is misery and hell for young men

Post by Evan_2000 »

For the past 8 years residing in Toronto, all I can say is that I am worse off today, than I was as a late teen in the Caribbean islands. I came to Canada with $6,000 equivalent, but today I am in $35,000 debt and don't have $100 in my name.

There is something terribly wrong with Canada, and the women. The culture and news focus too much on women's rights while demonizing men.

It also doesn't help that Indo-Caribbean men are lumped together with Desis and Arabs, which makes it extremely hard to date because the Desis and Arabs look down on us.

The system in Canada promotes women while discriminating against men. I definitely don't aspire to become a LGBT person to get victim points and token jobs.

I want to return to my homeland, but a female coworker falsely accused me of criminal harassment last year, and after spending $18,000 in legal fees, Toronto Police were harassing my auntie to tell me to plead guilty and sign a peace bond, which stipulates that I surrender my passport. My trial is in 2023.

Toronto is a trap! Beware!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Toronto is misery and hell for young men

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Canada is part of the Anglosphere, the most anti-male collective of countries in the world.

I would move to Quebec while your legal process is pending, but once that is over, reinvent yourself abroad. Consider joining the French Foreign Legion or join a merchant marine outfit. Anything to get you paid and away from that misandric hellhole that is Canada.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Evan_2000 wrote:
September 13th, 2020, 9:27 am
For the past 8 years residing in Toronto, all I can say is that I am worse off today, than I was as a late teen in the Caribbean islands. I came to Canada with $6,000 equivalent, but today I am in $35,000 debt and don't have $100 in my name.

There is something terribly wrong with Canada, and the women. The culture and news focus too much on women's rights while demonizing men.

It also doesn't help that Indo-Caribbean men are lumped together with Desis and Arabs, which makes it extremely hard to date because the Desis and Arabs look down on us.

The system in Canada promotes women while discriminating against men. I definitely don't aspire to become a LGBT person to get victim points and token jobs.

I want to return to my homeland, but a female coworker falsely accused me of criminal harassment last year, and after spending $18,000 in legal fees, Toronto Police were harassing my auntie to tell me to plead guilty and sign a peace bond, which stipulates that I surrender my passport. My trial is in 2023.

I almost married a BBW pear shaped feminist from Toronto. She and I dated for 3 1/2 years, and towards half way into our relationship, I found out that she only dated me as a posthumous favour for her late friend. They made a bet before her friend took her own life that my ex has to date the next man that accosts her for a date. Guess who was the next guy that had accosted her was? Sounds kind of foul right? Well she got her "just desserts" when I broke up with her over the phone after I got my big payout in 2007 when i said I cheated on her on purpose whilst I was abroad. She got mad and she and her family cut off all Facebook communication and she stopped answering her phone if she didn't recognize the number. Total Purina fem hag now.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I almost married her because the p***y was that good. She argued over the most trivial b.s. - only in the bedroom she was cooperative. Ironically she was the last woman I've gotten preggers and because I purposely kissed her ass (she rubbed it in my face her body her choice), she got the abortion. Whewwww. ...then I got fixed weeks after so I'm good now.
Evan_2000
Freshman Poster

Post by Evan_2000 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 13th, 2020, 11:06 am
Canada is part of the Anglosphere, the most anti-male collective of countries in the world.

I would move to Quebec while your legal process is pending, but once that is over, reinvent yourself abroad. Consider joining the French Foreign Legion or join a merchant marine outfit. Anything to get you paid and away from that misandric hellhole that is Canada.
I don't know an ounce of French, but men who attempt to leave Toronto while on bail usually end up in problems with the provincial police.
Evan_2000
Freshman Poster

Post by Evan_2000 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
September 13th, 2020, 1:05 pm
Evan_2000 wrote:

I almost married a BBW pear shaped feminist from Toronto. She and I dated for 3 1/2 years, and towards half way into our relationship, I found out that she only dated me as a posthumous favour for her late friend. They made a bet before her friend took her own life that my ex has to date the next man that accosts her for a date. Guess who was the next guy that had accosted her was? Sounds kind of foul right? Well she got her "just desserts" when I broke up with her over the phone after I got my big payout in 2007 when i said I cheated on her on purpose whilst I was abroad. She got mad and she and her family cut off all Facebook communication and she stopped answering her phone if she didn't recognize the number. Total Purina fem hag now.
Toronto womyn only want you for your American citizenship.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
September 13th, 2020, 1:08 pm
I almost married her because the p***y was that good. She argued over the most trivial b.s. - only in the bedroom she was cooperative. Ironically she was the last woman I've gotten preggers and because I purposely kissed her ass (she rubbed it in my face her body her choice), she got the abortion. Whewwww. ...then I got fixed weeks after so I'm good now.
You dodged two huge, .50 caliber bullets with that one!
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Evan_2000 wrote:
My trial is in 2023.
Three years? That's absurd, don't let them waste any more of your time and try to get out of there.
Evan_2000 wrote:
I believe it because cities that are celebrated in the media are never good for single men or even married men and children. They are usually a gay and feminist paradise with a lot of desperate people for corporations and other employers to exploit. Without having been there we already know that Montreal/Quebec is a tad better for straight men and has been less successful with libtard goals because it isn't praised as often in the media as Toronto and Vancouver!

Feminist countries especially the most liberal areas can be traps for men because men have no rights so anything could happen. And those areas have the highest cost of living. Stop by the threads about Australia. :lol:

Evan_2000
Freshman Poster

Post by Evan_2000 »

Toronto will get you!

GAElliot
Freshman Poster

Post by GAElliot »

Is that you in the videos OP?

See how much trouble these feminist lizards in Toronto can cause when you offend them or they don't like you.

Why is the O.P.P. cop behaving uncivil to the man? Accusing him of breaking in his own home? In Toronto, if that man was a Black thug, the cop would kiss the thug's ass crack while breaking into someone's home.

Canada is no land for white men. Devise your escape plan. It's only getting worse.