Hello from Wisconsin, trying to get out by 2025!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hello from Wisconsin, trying to get out by 2025!

Post by Moretorque »

America has been slated for a re-do and depopulation. The new owners are coming in and have plans to do a rodent clean out..... If you have not seen a map of UN Agenda 21 for the coming US you should have a look at it....

The USA is out of time and the people here are sooo stupid I do not expect any type of recovery as well. Trump was basically the last shot for the sheople to pull their heads out of their rears.... More than likely millions of Americans will be dead shortly as this house of cards collaspes and I will have you know word has it the foreign troops that will be here policing have orders to kill anybody who does not turn in their guns....
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

MrPeabody wrote:
July 10th, 2020, 6:20 am
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 9th, 2020, 10:07 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
July 9th, 2020, 6:09 pm
gsjackson wrote:
July 9th, 2020, 9:48 am
What's your plan, Mr. Peabody? Right now there are very few places Americans can go. Eradicating international travel seems to be part of the scam.

This crap will end either if Trump loses in November or he finally asserts some leadership and finds a way to subvert the media narrative. Bring out a "vaccine" right away, Trump, inject all the morons with sugar water or some other placebo, and tell them they can go live their lives again.
I'm looking at South America or Southeast Asia. Or Maybe I will go back to Mexico.
Just wait for a year and a half. Mexico has been part of the North American continent since NAFTA and they are in bed, as the United Mexican States of America, with the United States and the United Provinces of America, too. A lot of orange alerts of Kung-Flu in Mexico at the moment; Trust me: I'm here in MTY, Mexico.
Mexico can never run with the same fascist efficiency as America. Mexicans are use to getting around rules to survive. For example, the bars are all officially closed. But the nightclubs have moved the bars to the hotel rooms - plenty of girls and beer.
Well that's a good thing then. I have been left out of it apparently because I don't have the connections.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Moretorque wrote:
July 10th, 2020, 7:03 am
America has been slated for a re-do and depopulation. The new owners are coming in and have plans to do a rodent clean out..... If you have not seen a map of UN Agenda 21 for the coming US you should have a look at it....

The USA is out of time and the people here are sooo stupid I do not expect any type of recovery as well. Trump was basically the last shot for the sheople to pull their heads out of their rears.... More than likely millions of Americans will be dead shortly as this house of cards collaspes and I will have you know word has it the foreign troops that will be here policing have orders to kill anybody who does not turn in their guns....
,,,,,so let's just hope that you're having a Mercury/Taco moment here for our sakes. If not, then sh.it shall hit the fan hard.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 10th, 2020, 7:17 am
Moretorque wrote:
July 10th, 2020, 7:03 am

,,,,,so let's just hope that you're having a Mercury/Taco moment here for our sakes. If not, then sh.it shall hit the fan hard.
You should probably watch the Video Mr. Wu posted with G Edward Griffin where he gave a presentation over 50 years ago in a home and was stating they planned on building a black army from with'in to take America down and using other groups as well. People do not realize guys like Mr. Griffin and others have been telling us what the gig is for centuries about the way the ruling class out of Europe will conquer the world with a supply of #'s...

Go on Amazon and read the reviews on his book The Creature from Jekyll Island....

By the way Taco is just using the information brought forth by these truth tellers is all, it's not like he pulls this information out of his rear...
Time to Hide!
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

WisconsinMan82 wrote:
July 9th, 2020, 1:41 pm
I'm probably just unlucky to have been born in the particular year I was with how the world is going,
:lol:

That's a funny self-centered thought and it's incorrect. Many adults would love to be in your shoes and so would the younger kids more than ever. Just think about it for a second.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome WisconsinMan, how is the cheese and green pastures in Wisconsin?

Are all the farmers there down to earth and know you by your first name like in Mayberry in the Andy Griffin Show? lol

How did you find this site? What were you searching for in Google?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WisconsinMan82
Freshman Poster

Post by WisconsinMan82 »

HappyGuy wrote:
July 10th, 2020, 1:40 pm
WisconsinMan82 wrote:
July 9th, 2020, 1:41 pm
I'm probably just unlucky to have been born in the particular year I was with how the world is going,
:lol:

That's a funny self-centered thought and it's incorrect. Many adults would love to be in your shoes and so would the younger kids more than ever. Just think about it for a second.
:lol: back at you. You don't think it sucks at all graduating from high school right during the peak of COVID?
Winston wrote:
July 17th, 2020, 3:00 am
Welcome WisconsinMan, how is the cheese and green pastures in Wisconsin?

Are all the farmers there down to earth and know you by your first name like in Mayberry in the Andy Griffin Show? lol

How did you find this site? What were you searching for in Google?
The cheese here in Wisconsin is top-notch. Lots of local companies make a lot of very good cheese around here, and there are few things that beat deep-fried cheese curds.

I'd say that while there still is a lot of agriculture in Wisconsin, the farming stereotype is a bit over-the-top especially these days. I live in a decent-sized city so obviously we don't own any farmland, and given that Wisconsin is a pretty big state with 6 million people, it would be kind of hard to be on first-name basis with everyone.

I found this site at least a year ago, so I don't remember my specific Google search; maybe it was something along the lines of "how to get out of the united states"? I do remember the first thread I read, which was another member's rant about living in Canada.
5/13/2024