Planning my escape from CANADA.

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Sire
Freshman Poster

Planning my escape from CANADA.

Post by Sire »

Hi,

I'm new here. I'm Canadian. I want to leave Canada within one year.

I currently live in Ottawa, Ontario: the most repressed city I have ever lived in. I grew up about 20 minutes east of Toronto. I am in my early 40's, in pretty good shape, single, white, and heterosexual. Yup, I'm in trouble lol

I am wondering if there are any Canadian ex-pats out there who can give me some advice on Europe, or elsewhere, where they have had success in starting over?

Obviously I have no interest in the USA. The "culture" is just as bad over there as far as I am aware. If somebody would like to correct me on this then I will stand corrected.

Any Canadian ex-pats enjoying life elsewhere in the world? PLEASE HELP.

Thank you for reading this.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Planning my escape from CANADA.

Post by Moretorque »

The entire planet is being transformed into a British colony by the CITI of London who controls all the central banks. The way things are today your best bet is being a hermit....
Time to Hide!
Sire
Freshman Poster

Post by Sire »

I'm not gonna argue with that...
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Sire wrote:
September 9th, 2019, 7:52 pm
Hi,

I'm new here. I'm Canadian. I want to leave Canada within one year.

I currently live in Ottawa, Ontario: the most repressed city I have ever lived in. I grew up about 20 minutes east of Toronto. I am in my early 40's, in pretty good shape, single, white, and heterosexual. Yup, I'm in trouble lol

I am wondering if there are any Canadian ex-pats out there who can give me some advice on Europe, or elsewhere, where they have had success in starting over?

Obviously I have no interest in the USA. The "culture" is just as bad over there as far as I am aware. If somebody would like to correct me on this then I will stand corrected.

Any Canadian ex-pats enjoying life elsewhere in the world? PLEASE HELP.

Thank you for reading this.
I'm from Alberta, I moved to the Philippines 7 years ago. There's not a lot of Canucks here mostly Americans(300,000) and European expat community. Philippines is supposed be one of the better expat countries to live in.

best things about the Philippines...

1. Very Friendly Women
2. English is widely spoken
3. Easy to make friends
4. Low violent crime rate

worst things about the Philippines...

1. Hard to make money
2. Hot as hell, you'll miss shoveling snow

The best thing about leaving Canada is you won't miss all the narcissistic cartoon characters...

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Jonnyblond
Freshman Poster

Post by Jonnyblond »

I have no idea why Canada gets such good praise and is always in top 10 lists how awesome it is, when we have quite possibly the worst women on earth. The hair dye, tattooed up, fat trend is only getting worse. Even women’s clothes have been modified. A medium is secretly large over here. Also there’s nothing worse then a fat chick associating herself with the word curvy. But that’s how things are. I can’t remember the last time I seen a girl strutting her stuff and thinking..wow..what a little rocket. If you end up with a foreign girl..she has nothing to worry about. I remember girls asking me why are you looking in their country. I just said..obviously I don’t have a hard time getting girls..but the selection is incredibly poor where I come from and most times it’s not worth the time and effort only to be fooled in the long run.

I only wish I had traveled when I was younger because I never knew how truly god awful the women are here and I’m not even single and looking. It’s just to apparent. It’s nice seeing men come to their senses and want to meet better women because they do exist. Sure mgtow and other sites will preach that no such women exist but they do. You literally have to search all over the world if you think a girls worth it. Then go for it. We’ve been fooled by the illusion in North America long enough, so spotting trashy women isn’t hard to do and it’s hard to hide if you know the signs and have experience. Yes if you have little experience with women then scammers can see you from a mile away and you may get jazzed and blame that all women are bad no matter where you go.

I read that the Philippines is a pretty great spot according to this site. But I liked a challenge and the former Soviet Union seemed my kind of place. But my personality was already built for that place. If your a nice guy then work on getting more of a backbone and learning how to lead. Learning not to give a dam is a great start as well. Say what’s on your mind and don’t back down to please anyone but yourself. This is your journey so own it. Don’t be afraid to walk the other way if you get a feeling that something is up. Not everyone gets lucky the first time like I did but I knew my sh*t and was ready. If your easily fooled by a pretty girl then just remember that her main value is her looks and your value is far greater then anything she has to offer. If you act like your an arrogant prick with a heart of gold but reward her when she doesn’t something right around you..you will kill it no matter where you go. Glad your not wasting it on the trash that’s here in Canada.

If your overconfident and decent looking and chances are you have a stable job or lifestyle then you’ll do fine in the FSU. But in the FSU..you have to have time. Like if you can get a month or two off then that’s when magic can happen. If you only have a week or so then your not going to make much of a dent because relationships form slower there unless you have some really high level skills. If you want an easier time which I think it would be and inexperienced but can come out just fine then check out the Philippines. It gets rave reviews here. I’ve never been there but I’m sure it’s pretty cool. I say go where you get the best feeling from.
Jonnyblond
Freshman Poster

Post by Jonnyblond »

I re-read your thread. your looking to relocate...hmmm...i always have to get in my two cents about our chicks..anyways..I think no matter where you go your going to find something wrong with a spot be it the women, culture, economy, etc. I like Canada other then the cost to fly here and the Internet, cellphone cost, cold sometimes but it’s pretty cool other then that.
kurosawa
Freshman Poster

Post by kurosawa »

brother i understand how you feel, im fron toronto and grew up here hated it my whole life. always been an outcast, i plan to move out the west too. i have my plan already, if you want to discuss i can give you some tips, msg me if thats possible here. i have talked to other men who travel from canada and they tell me good things, its not all bleak.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Go to Eastern Europe. Do research to discover which countries most appeal to you, but travel around there before settling. I recommend Ukraine and Georgia since they are not EU and you can shuttle back and forth to reset your visa-free visit clock.