Leaving the US for Brazil

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
VladtoBrazil
Freshman Poster

Leaving the US for Brazil

Post by VladtoBrazil »

Whats going on expats and future expats!?

My name is Vladimir and I have decided that Brazil will be my future home for the rest of my life. I am a former US navy sailor. I am now currently studying Global Business Managment and portuguese.

Any others making the trek to Brazil hit me up.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome. Why Brazil?

Check out this inspiring thread we have about Brazil here:
viewtopic.php?t=19907
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
VladtoBrazil
Freshman Poster

Post by VladtoBrazil »

To me Brazil is everything. The culture, the diversity, the landscape. Funny how I have never been there but I know I want to be there. America is too "Get rich, get a big house, get a nice house" kinda place.

I am more laidback and easy going. Of course I want to support my family and be financially well off but I think we are losing out on the family aspect of life.

Plus the way the US is going I don't see a future there. To me Brazil has all the ingredients to become a great country.
VladtoBrazil
Freshman Poster

Post by VladtoBrazil »

Awesome post btw...thats another reason. I find it hard to date american women these days and the Women have a "Princess" complex
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I'm guessing from your name that you're Russian. May I ask why you're not seeking a Russian woman instead?
VladtoBrazil
Freshman Poster

Post by VladtoBrazil »

Hero wrote:I'm guessing from your name that you're Russian. May I ask why you're not seeking a Russian woman instead?

I am an American. My name is russian but I am German, French mixed with African - American ( I have yet to find my ancestors from Africa). I have never been with a Russian or european for that matter. I live in a Latin dominated area and grew up in a Latin community so I feel more at home with their traditions. Plus I find them the most attractive
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

VladtoBrazil wrote:
Hero wrote:I'm guessing from your name that you're Russian. May I ask why you're not seeking a Russian woman instead?

I am an American. My name is russian but I am German, French mixed with African - American ( I have yet to find my ancestors from Africa). I have never been with a Russian or european for that matter. I live in a Latin dominated area and grew up in a Latin community so I feel more at home with their traditions. Plus I find them the most attractive
Which part of the US of Gay do you reside?
VladtoBrazil
Freshman Poster

Post by VladtoBrazil »

Which part of the US of Gay do you reside?[/quote]

Lol Los Angeles
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

VladtoBrazil wrote:
E_iRIZArrY wrote:Which part of the US of Gay do you reside?

Lol Los Angeles
You should link up with DJfourMoney....he's a member on this forum whom lives in L.A. too.