Newly active, but with caution.

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
ElReyBoludo
Freshman Poster

Newly active, but with caution.

Post by ElReyBoludo »

Hello, this is to verify that I am not a troll. I am not totally comfortable with posting a big, long personal story just yet, though- particularly after seeing my ethnic group bashed here, and the double-standards with which that kind of content gets selectively moderated.

I am here to enjoy the international themes, and the philosophy threads.

I'll be keeping an eye on the climate of this place, and posting selectively, if you don't mind. Thanks for your time.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I am having trouble with the Ignore function. I added a particularly unpleasant individual to the list, yet continue to see his shi+ whereever I read. My controls say that he is on ignore. Is this a technical problem on my end, or on that of the forum?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Newly active, but with caution.

Post by fschmidt »

ElReyBoludo wrote:Hello, this is to verify that I am not a troll. I am not totally comfortable with posting a big, long personal story just yet, though- particularly after seeing my ethnic group bashed here, and the double-standards with which that kind of content gets selectively moderated.
This is supposed to be a free speech forum which means there shouldn't be selective moderation. You can bash whatever race you want. I just ignore that stuff since I don't believe in racism.
Edit: I forgot to mention that I am having trouble with the Ignore function. I added a particularly unpleasant individual to the list, yet continue to see his shi+ whereever I read. My controls say that he is on ignore. Is this a technical problem on my end, or on that of the forum?
Winston, I presume. I wish he could be put on ignore, but he owns this place.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Not likely Fschmidt. I'm not an unpleasant individual.

OP,
I don't know why. Did you check your Ignore panel to make sure he's added?

ignore.php

Ok I just tested the Ignore feature. It seems to work. I put the OP on ignore and next to his post I saw this message:

"You have added this person to your Ignore List. Click HERE to view this post."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ElReyBoludo
Freshman Poster

Re: Newly active, but with caution.

Post by ElReyBoludo »

fschmidt wrote:This is supposed to be a free speech forum which means there shouldn't be selective moderation. You can bash whatever race you want. I just ignore that stuff since I don't believe in racism.
Yeah, that's actually what I mean- the part about the selective moderation. Specifically, it's that there is a favored group of black American posters who write all manner of insults and cheap shots at "whites", Pto. Ricans, Slavs, Italians, Jews, certain Asian countries, and do so with carte blanche; yet when anyone from the white groups say jack about anything black, these dudes all scream raysis and get them banned. This place touts itself as being free of PC speech codes, yet seems to have trouble putting that ideal into practice. (I have lurked here for ages and familiarized myself with the dynamics here before jumping in).
Winston, I presume. I wish he could be put on ignore, but he owns this place.
It's actually another poster who is pretty prolific- I'm cool with Winston. I don't mind mentioning the guilty party via PM; but if I name him on this thread, it'll just spark off a pointless flame-war.

Edited only because I jacked up a quote bracket.
ElReyBoludo
Freshman Poster

Post by ElReyBoludo »

Winston wrote:Not likely Fschmidt. I'm not an unpleasant individual.

OP,
I don't know why. Did you check your Ignore panel to make sure he's added?

ignore.php

Ok I just tested the Ignore feature. It seems to work. I put the OP on ignore and next to his post I saw this message:

"You have added this person to your Ignore List. Click HERE to view this post."
I think that I just figured it out after giving it another test. This guy seems to have two accounts, an old one that he ditched, and a newer, active one under a very similar handle. OK, that solves that. Thanks.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

The Ignore thing isn't that great - if somebody quotes an ignored person then you'll see the rubbish that the Ignored person was writing.

You'll usually encounter a nemesis on most forums. Best thing to do is ignore them and not reply to their messages and just ignore their threads.

P.S. Welcome!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
ElReyBoludo
Freshman Poster

Post by ElReyBoludo »

xiongmao wrote:The Ignore thing isn't that great - if somebody quotes an ignored person then you'll see the rubbish that the Ignored person was writing.

You'll usually encounter a nemesis on most forums. Best thing to do is ignore them and not reply to their messages and just ignore their threads.

P.S. Welcome!
Thanks! Nice to meet you.

Yeah, actually, once I ignored the other account, I found that I am still seeing his content, both in quotes and his actual posts themselves. In fact, already he has responded rudely to a post of mine not even directed to him. He is also the author of one of the posts trashing my ethnic background for no apparent reason, out of nowhere (before I started posting, FWIW).

Hell, I might as well say it: Irizarry. I'm torn on whether to read the riot act to the clown, or just to let him continue babbling his ebonics-pseudo-Spanglish-wannabe-Latino-random-hashtags-and-misused-English-big-words gibberish stew, without even wasting my breath replying. :roll:

There'll be some semblance of peace and quiet once he's on his upcoming Dominican vacation, hopefully.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah well, I don't understand Irizarry's posts either. His writing is incomprehensible and I usually just skip over them. Is he talking some type of Ebonics or something?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Winston wrote:Yeah well, I don't understand Irizarry's posts either. His writing is incomprehensible and I usually just skip over them. Is he talking some type of Ebonics or something?
He's from Brazil, it can be a racially hostile place. There's one city(I don't remember which one) in Brazil they don't allow people of color.

Anyway, he dated a Canadian woman for 3 years that has to be in the Canadian record books I'm sure.
White
Freshman Poster

Post by White »

ElReyBoludo wrote:
xiongmao wrote:The Ignore thing isn't that great - if somebody quotes an ignored person then you'll see the rubbish that the Ignored person was writing.

P.S. Welcome!

Yeah, actually, once I ignored the other account, I found that I am still seeing his content, both in quotes and his actual posts themselves. In fact, already he has responded rudely to a post of mine not even directed to him. He is also the author of one of the posts trashing my ethnic background for no apparent reason, out of nowhere (before I started posting, FWIW).

Hell, I might as well say it: Irizarry. I'm torn on whether to read the riot act to the clown, or just to let him continue babbling his ebonics-pseudo-Spanglish-wannabe-Latino-random-hashtags-and-misused-English-big-words gibberish stew, without even wasting my breath replying. :roll:

There'll be some semblance of peace and quiet once he's on his upcoming Dominican vacation, hopefully.
as much as he says he hates the "u.s. of gay" he is totally supportive of being shielded because of his race. now that's what i call a nigga...and i know he says he's "not black." his skin color ain't what makes him a nigga...it's all the mind and personality pal. that's what makes him a nigga.

and he's just spreading the feminism virus around as he goes. he's omega scum through and through. hopefully one day he'll go sniffing around some alpha's chick and get what's comin' to him... me and mine basically perform instant castrations when some omega male bitch comes sniffin where he doesn't belong...
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

White wrote:
ElReyBoludo wrote:

P.S. Welcome!

as much as he says he hates the "u.s. of gay" he is totally supportive of being shielded because of his race. now that's what i call a nigga...and i know he says he's "not black." his skin color ain't what makes him a nigga...it's all the mind and personality pal. that's what makes him a nigga.

and he's just spreading the feminism virus around as he goes. he's omega scum through and through. hopefully one day he'll go sniffing around some alpha's chick and get what's comin' to him... me and mine basically perform instant castrations when some omega male bitch comes sniffin where he doesn't belong...
You sound like a racist terrorist, that is a tough combo to beat.
Time to Hide!