New here, obviously. Liked what I read.

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Saturn
Freshman Poster

New here, obviously. Liked what I read.

Post by Saturn »

Hey everyone.

I'm ready to get out of the US to find some happiness.

My only problem now is a money issue, since my divorce earlier this year drained me of every penny. But once I save up enough I'm going to see what's out there!

I want to do this while I'm still relatively young. At 25, I hope that being divorced isn't a turn off for women abroad.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome Saturn. Wow you're so young. You still have your whole life ahead of you. Glad you found truth at such an early age. Consider yourself very lucky.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

welcome buddy i am 25 too and american women scare the hell out of me .. ;)
hello
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Saturn,

Dude. YOu have plenty of time to get an FW abroad and stay the f**k there will ya?

Never, ever bring a FW (i.e. a foreign woman) back to the U.S. of Gay nor anywhere else in the Anglosphere subset of countries.

By the way, I am glad that you are cherishing what we at Happier Abroad stand for.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Saturn
Freshman Poster

Post by Saturn »

E_Irizarry wrote:@Saturn,

Dude. YOu have plenty of time to get an FW abroad and stay the f**k there will ya?

Never, ever bring a FW (i.e. a foreign woman) back to the U.S. of Gay nor anywhere else in the Anglosphere subset of countries.

By the way, I am glad that you are cherishing what we at Happier Abroad stand for.
I hear you. That would be ideal to stay abroad, but I don't think it's realistic for me. I'm currently working towards a career in law enforcement and I don't see how that experience could translate into anything overseas.

I have personally seen American culture corrupt people, especially impressionable women with garbage Television and trashy magazines.

It's a very conflicting situation, but I'll figure something out eventually. I just need to stay strong about not attaching myself to poisonous American women at the moment. I'm a fairly good looking, confident guy and being with women has never been a problem for me. The thing is, I'm also a very commitment oriented guy, so I feel I have a right to be picky. I'm not going to tie myself to some woman who doesn't know how to love, or feel, or cook, or stay loyal, or care about her appearance, or be feminine, or...be anything a wife should be. That cancels out about 99.9% of American women right there.

It seems that there are two type of guys here. The type of guys who really want to go and have world wide flings with tons of ladies, and I'm not bashing that, more power to ya! And then there's the type of guys who want to go where the girls are less 'easy' and will actually make good marriage material. I fall under the latter. I just hope that something like that is attainable in ANY country at this day and age.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

It wouldnt be ideal right now, but if you can retire in that field with a pension then that's really good. You would be in your mid 40's in a foreign country
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: New here, obviously. Liked what I read.

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Saturn wrote:Hey everyone.

I'm ready to get out of the US to find some happiness.

My only problem now is a money issue, since my divorce earlier this year drained me of every penny. But once I save up enough I'm going to see what's out there!

I want to do this while I'm still relatively young. At 25, I hope that being divorced isn't a turn off for women abroad.
Welcome!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

davidchatman wrote:het dear friend Saturn USA is the ideal place for the happiness. Don't go anywhere even you have plenty of money.