Time to say goodbye (hypermak)

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Time to say goodbye

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 4:34 pm
Winston wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 8:15 am

For example, I say there are freespirited girls in Europe. You say there are not because you saw that European girls were not. That is gaslighting, just denying everything and stating the opposite automatically, whether its true or not. You do do that. So Contrarian Expatriate is right about that, even if he's not right about everything.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah - is that what it is all about? :lol: Well, why do all the Europeans on this board agree with him? You haven't heard any European on here deny it, @MarcosZeitola has been a lot more harsh about your chances - not that he isn't right of course and then your proof are silly Hollywood films and you wonder why @hypermak laughs at you.

You need to go over and prove us all wrong. :D
Already did. See my videos in eastern europe. The girls in them look much more approachable than in America. Thats for sure. Ask american guys. They will agree.

Also contrarian expatriate has spent years in europe and he doesn't agree with hypermak. He says he had many good social and cultural experiences there.

Maybe foreigners have better impression of europe than european men because of the grass is greener on the other side phenomenon? Its definitely real. I've experienced it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Discussion on WhatsApp:

[9/27, 12:42 AM] Alex From Venice: couldn't be that there are people who are similar to each others?
Trolls have similar attitude yet they aren't a single user that impersonate many
[9/27, 12:43 AM] Alex From Venice: PD and HM may just have similarities... indeed they both speak Italian 😜

[9/27, 4:00 AM] Winston Wu: I considered that bro. But as rock said, 15 similarities and connections is way too many to be coincidence alone. Did u read the list of 15 connections i wrote up? Some of them are too uncanny. Take the sum total into consideration bro and u will see what i mean.
[9/27, 4:01 AM] Winston Wu: Plus rock has met publicduende many times and knows his style of talking. Rock is 100 percent sure they are the same guy.

[9/27, 9:03 AM] Alex From Venice: OK you convinced me. So Spencer was right too.
Anyway this PDHM really likes your forum, seems like he can't live without... kind of addiction 😉

[9/27, 10:40 AM] Winston Wu: Its not just similarities. They also met once and shared a laptop together and logged in together. you dont do that with a man u just met. U share laptop with close friend u are familiar with. Right? Do italian men share laptops at first meeting? Do they usually have instant camaraderie like that? Lol. Plus publicduende is the only one hypermak will meet. Things like that are way too suspicious too.
[9/27, 10:41 AM] Winston Wu: Hypermak also lied when he said that he knows 100 italians who write English the way he does at the same level. I told him thats impossible because alex claims he knows zero such italians. You see he just makes up stuff out of thin air. Lol. Like a magician making rabbits appear from nowhere.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Alex playing devil's advocate:

[9/27, 11:01 AM] Alex From Venice: I never lived ten years in London bro. Have I lived there I'd surely know dozens of Italians who speaks English quite well. I actually know a an Italian guy since a few months, that Adriano has introduced to me and this guy, almost my same age, has decided to settle here and bought an apartment from Adriano. He speaks English very well and fluently and he's been living in London for ten years or more. But he's not Hipermak 😜

[9/27, 11:06 AM] Winston Wu: Have u seen his English in writing?
[9/27, 11:06 AM] Winston Wu: You said u know zero italians who write like him.
[9/27, 11:07 AM] Winston Wu: Plus its not just his English level but writing style, humor, sarcasm, etc. Little nuances. Tongue in cheek humor, etc. Those are distinct and individual right?
[9/27, 11:08 AM] Winston Wu: What about the sharing laptop story on the first meeting? Is that plausible?
[9/27, 11:09 AM] Winston Wu: Remember clark kent is also close to superman and likes to relay messages from him too. ;)

[9/27, 11:10 AM] Alex From Venice: I know only this guy I just mention... but I just don't know many Italians and the few I know I never had a chance to check their English proficiency both in talking and writing.
This guy I just mentioned, name Bart, he's so much used to speak English that sometimes he wrote to me in English and even sends me English voice messages. I communicate with him due to his business with Adriano not that we are close friends, even though he's a nice guy and we spent a few hours together along this past five months

[9/27, 11:14 AM] Alex From Venice: yes, OK... I just wanted to point out that among the Italians who lived in London for many years, which are many (I remember now I know also another guy, Italian, from Rome, who lived in London and now he lives here, but it turned out he's an asshole so I cut all communication with him years ago) there are many that has learned to speak English quite well.
So I think that "similarity" between PD and HM isn't relevant and shouldn't be mentioned in the list.

[9/27, 11:16 AM] Winston Wu: Even same sense of humor, sarcasm, quotation of old italian sayings, style, etc?

[9/27, 11:16 AM] Alex From Venice: That may be a more relevant clue
[9/27, 11:18 AM] Alex From Venice: anyway people who had similar past experience may also have similarities in their personality
[9/27, 11:25 AM] Alex From Venice: anyway, you correctly stated in your list that all the similarities together and the clues point to a higher than 50% likelihood, maybe 70 you said... Which I think it's reasonable, yet it's not certainty.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Skeptical questions by Rock. He thought u guys were above average in IQ? Lol

[9/27, 11:15 AM] Winston Wu: Hypermak said it was his laptop they were using together. Not that publicduende brought his own laptop.

[9/27, 11:15 AM] Rock Philippines: Why would hypermak have his laptop while on kitchen duty? Why would he take it out to where public duende as a customer was sitting?

[9/27, 11:17 AM] Rock Philippines: The whole charade is so far fetched. I’m surprised others on the forum are still fooled. I thought your forum attracted above average IQ types.

[9/27, 11:18 AM] Winston Wu: Didnt they meet at a mall food court on a weekend or something? Or during lunch break? That's the impression i got. Like at that top food court at century city mall.

[9/27, 11:20 AM] Rock Philippines: He said it was while he was on duty so he had to keep coming and going. For such a busy man, he was already very prolific on your forum by then.

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

@Winston

Wow, shocking how you turned my last post, which was only supposed to leave politely thanking some of the posters, including yourself, for the experience, into another shopping list of reasons why "I am publicduende". I thought polite people always say "goodbye" when leaving a place. So PD did the same, OK, so he was being nice, too. Reason number 182 that we must be the same person! :)

@MarcosZeitola, another European, coincidentally did the same thing and he is being nailed to the wall, too. By the way, weren't you the one asking him to be back, to help revive a dying forum that only had some trolling and the tall tales from Contrarian Expatriate as their daily highlights? Now he gets to be mocked by you and Rock because he stirred up drama and "he keeps coming back anyway".

Amazing, absolutely amazing what some lame a&&-kissing and a couple of PMs from a troll does to you. And amazing what simply disagreeing with you does to you. At this point I have to thank heaven I have never revealed my real identity here.

Why are you so resented that I won't show my face on cam? Why are you and your friend Rock playing Sherlock Holmes & Watson with silly arguments which apply to most Italians, or Europeans, or young foreigners living in the Philippines, and call them "evidence"? Why are you taking it personally?

The last question would be: why am I obliged to reveal my "mystery identity" after being a decent contributor for months, but @Spencer is exempted, despite having done nothing but shitting around stupid comments full of personal attacks in purposely broken English? But we all know the answer to that one :) He kissed your "bossman wiseton" a$$ to no end as Spencer, after insulting and threatening legal action against you as Stanforguy a few months before.

At the cost of being unoriginal, Winston, I have to join the many posters, including @publicduende, who saw the elephant in the room and even, more or less straight-faced, told you what they saw.

The elephant in the room being that you are a narcissistic personality with a massive, fragile ego. You are way too sensitive to both flattering and criticism. You want to pose as an "old soul" who vibes with the "old world" but you will only trust opinions from Americans who have been to Europe, as tourists or even whoremongers, and made a mockery of any opinion coming from actual Europeans like MarcosZ, Yohan, myself, etc.

You just believe what you want to believe and be damned anyone who puts a pinch of objective truth in any of your flights of fantasy. Fine, "Europe is full of free-spirited girls" because you enjoyed Cara Delevingne's character in a movie. Fine, a foreigner in the Philippines can only have paid sex, or sex in exchange for an allowance, because that was your experience with the Angeles City bar girls, so it must apply to everyone and everywhere in the Philippines.

I am damned for not believing in energy-sucking demons and bogus new age theories but if I believe in the much more concrete theory that the Covid pandemic was mostly fabricated to serve an agenda, I am a conspiracy theorist "just like Publicduende", so I must be him! :)

You understand how difficult it is to talk to you, let alone debate with you. It's like walking on eggshells, or on a mine field. In that sense you're not that different from Contrarian Expatriate. You start the conversation from the top of a pedestal where you are the superior mind with a higher understanding of life, spirituality and people and if people disagree with you, it means they can't understand you and they must be wrong.

You are the owner of this forum and you can do whatever you want but, as I told CE several times, once the PC is turned off and you have to be back to reality, reality isn't exactly what you want it to be. You go back to people who may disagree with you and your opinion is just as good as anyone else's.

I don't have to be an Italian guy called Vanni, or a chef from near Verona called Marco, to report on the elephant in the room, Winston. The fact that Publicduende, another dozen posters and I agree on the above doesn't mean we are the same person. It means "the emperor has no clothes", after all. It's quite evident.

You know what? I joined this forum true to the "happier abroad" slogan, looking to share a few of the niceties of living in the Philippines while improving my written English. A few notable exceptions apart, I realise this forum is mostly made of people who are not abroad and, those who are abroad, doesn't sound happy at all. I may even agree with PD when he says that you and Rock are probably on the autistic spectrum. If that's the case, having a proper debate like two grown-up adults simply isn't possible.

So let's leave it at this.
Last edited by hypermak on September 26th, 2020, 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 12:55 pm
Btw everyone. When hypermak says that a long time friend of publicduende alerted him about the posts here, that friend is obviously will n dowd. Or it may be eurobrat but eurobrat doesn't post anymore and went back to america to be happier in the USA. Lol

Its also funny that hypermak gaslights by making up ad hoc statements out of nowhere whenever convenient. Examples:

- "i got sex for free with 10 women here with no strings attached and no money exchanged. That proves you wrong."
- "i know 100 italians who write English at the same level and style as me. So italians like me are not rare at all." (Yet Alex knows zero. Go figure.)
Etc.
Like most people in the world, Winston, my opinions aren't from the encyclopedia of knowledge. They are based on my life experience, maybe on those of close and trusted friends.

A more corrent versions of those sentences would be.

"I got sex for free with 10 women here with no strings attached and no money exchanged. That proves that free sex is possible, unless you only hang around red light district where everybody is a prostitute and will obviously be looking to get paid."

"I know 100 italians who write English at the same level and style as me. So italians like me are not rare at all.". Has Alex ever lived and worked in the UK? How many Italian professional has he been exposed to? It's his experience against mine. Doesn't mean he's wrong, doesn't mean I am wrong!
Winston wrote:
You see he just pulls statements like that out of thin air like a magician does with rabbits, whenever it suits him. Very ad hoc. Lol
Sorry if you asked for my opinion and I gave it to you. It's called "talking" :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

No facts or logic in your post hypermak. You also argue the exact same way as PD, with opinions and denial and ad hominem only, not with any logical rational arguments. You also make false analogies.

FYI, Marcos case is different. He left because he was tired of PAG and Spencer. We got rid of PAG. So I told him that PAG was gone and he could come back now. I was being nice in reminding him that his nemesis was gone.

Yes Spencer became an ass kisser, but that's not why I didn't demand he show on webcam. He offered to so I accepted, but he didn't follow through. I also asked him why several times. However, I don't really need to see him, because there are no logical reasons to believe that Spencer is PAG. In contrast, there are now 15 reasons to believe that you are PD. Even Alex agrees that the probability of you and PD being the same guy is OVER 50 percent and probably 70 percent at least. He agrees with my estimates.

None of this is narcissistic. I am not like Roosh. I give everyone their say. I do not ban people frivolously and am not a control freak. I believe in free speech. I am far more tolerant and open minded than other forum owners. We all know that. You keep calling me names without basis. You keep losing because you just deny and accuse without logic or reason. You are just defending your ego because you cannot counter my statements even though you are intelligent, you cannot debate the truth, so you try to use personal attacks. That means you don't got a case or the truth isn't on your side, that's usually what it means. Rational people can see that.

Again why do you keep quoting PD as though he's an authority or credible source on anything? He's just an acquaintaince to you whom you said you only met once. So you don't know him, yet you talk about him like he's a close confidente and friend. That can only mean the obvious. Clark Kent also talked about Superman as though he were a close friend and confidente. We all know why. Even Lois Lane eventually figured it out. lol

We aren't stupid ok? If you came on cam I would see publicduende's face, and you know it. We both know it. That's the REAL reason why you can't. lol. You know the truth, so do I. You cannot fight the truth and win hypermak. Sorry. That's impossible.

I don't dislike you. I like your personality and intelligence and good posts. But it's not right to be a gaslighter as CE described, which fit you to a T. Or to keep pretending to be someone else. Those are some of your flaws.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

hypermak wrote:
September 26th, 2020, 8:55 pm
Winston wrote:
Btw everyone. When hypermak says that a long time friend of publicduende alerted him about the posts here, that friend is obviously will n dowd. Or it may be eurobrat but eurobrat doesn't post anymore and went back to america to be happier in the USA. Lol

Its also funny that hypermak gaslights by making up ad hoc statements out of nowhere whenever convenient. Examples:

- "i got sex for free with 10 women here with no strings attached and no money exchanged. That proves you wrong."
- "i know 100 italians who write English at the same level and style as me. So italians like me are not rare at all." (Yet Alex knows zero. Go figure.)
Etc.
Like most people in the world, Winston, my opinions aren't from the encyclopedia of knowledge. They are based on my life experience, maybe on those of close and trusted friends.

A more corrent versions of those sentences would be.

"I got sex for free with 10 women here with no strings attached and no money exchanged. That proves that free sex is possible, unless you only hang around red light district where everybody is a prostitute and will obviously be looking to get paid."

"I know 100 italians who write English at the same level and style as me. So italians like me are not rare at all.". Has Alex ever lived and worked in the UK? How many Italian professional has he been exposed to? It's his experience against mine. Doesn't mean he's wrong, doesn't mean I am wrong!
Winston wrote:
You see he just pulls statements like that out of thin air like a magician does with rabbits, whenever it suits him. Very ad hoc. Lol
Sorry if you asked for my opinion and I gave it to you. It's called "talking" :)
So none of those 10 women were your girlfriend or in a relationship? It was all casual only for fun? In the Philippines or where?

Yes Alex knows one Italian from the UK who speaks well. He told me just now. But even among those types of Italians, their personality and style and humor and sarcasm and tongue in cheek humor is not the same as yours. I told you, writing style is DISTINCT like DISTINCT faces. It's not just English proficiency. I explained this several times already. You know what I mean. You keep pretending to misunderstand me, but CE is right that these misunderstandings are deliberate, not genuine. You know what I mean, you just deny.

We all saw the same dear john letter from PD too. Same style. Same tone. Same statements.

No it's not true that all Italians have the same taste in women. Alex's taste is not like yours. He likes dark skin. You like light skin and very young looking and classy looking. Just like PD. Rock picked up on it immediately when you described your type.

Btw Will N Dowd told me you (PD) did a lot of mongering in the past, that means you did pay for it. What you told him is probably true since you aren't trying to cover your ego when you tell someone something like that privately to him. I told you, lots of guys claims they never pay for it, but when you investigate you find out that they have paid for it after all. CE and Worldtraveler noticed the same. They both have more life experience than you.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Marcos did u ever think for one minute that we might be right and that hypermak wont show himself on webcam not out of pride but because id see his face is publicduendes face after all? Why do u assume hes being honest? Especially since Rock is 100 percent sure and me and alex are 70 percent sure? Yet u assume its 0 zero chance that hypermak and PD could be the same guy? Why? Why are u so sure about a guy u never met?

I didnt say i believe Spencer over hypermak. Its very simple Marcos. Theres zero reasons to believe Spencer is PAG and 15 reasons to believe hypermak is publicduende. I spelled it out already. I thought you were smarter than this.

I do not "take the word of known trolls" as you say. I dont bash it on spencers claim. I gave 15 reasons above. Didnt u say? Not one of those reasons had anything to do with spencers claim. Come on marcos. Why u making stuff up? U cant be that dumb. Really. Logic doesnt seem to be your strong suit. U never even read or considered the 15 reasons did you? They constitute a high probability of me being right. Definitely over 50 percent. Not zero percent as u insinuate.

Nothing about hypermak is suspicious at all? Geez. Youre not a good detective marcos.

Lastly why do u sound like a teenager? Any mature wise man would tell u that its not the quantity of girls u slept with but the quality. A man with one or two lays and finds his soulmate is better than hugh heffner dont u think?

Do u think hugh heffner was a great international playboy?

I never claimed to be an international playboy marcos. All i claimed was that i was fearless in cold approaching girls in countries where u are allowed to do that. Why u disappointed? Why did u assume i got laid for free a lot more than 10 times? I never said that. Even if i did, every wise person knows quality is more important than quantity.

I called myself a global dater. Thats all. Yes I did get hundreds of dates in Russia. Thats true. Some of them were fun and felt romantic and at least i got to be myself. So for me thats great. Just because most of those dates didnt end in sex doesnt mean i lost or failed. Only a shallow PUA teenager thinks like that. Are you one marcos? Is dating all about sex? If u dont get sex then u fail? Is that how mature men think Marcos? If i got to hold her hand and kiss her cant i count that as a success or positive?

Also men lie a lot. Havent u ever caught men lying about how many women they shagged for free? I have. Worldtraveler has too. Do u not have much life experience?

I could lie too and claimed i shagged tons of girls for free. How would u ever know if i lied or not? Many other guys and PUAs especially do that. How do u tell a false claim from a true one Marcos? Whats your yard stick? Whether u like the guy is your yardstick? Lol

However i do better than most Asian American men. Many of them are still virgins. Did you see that article posted by maturedj? So u gotta take that into consideration. Since asian men are seen as asexual. And so am i. You got to take that into account too.

How come u sound like a teenager at times? Not a wise adult?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Of course i would like to call hypermak. But he wont let me or give me his skype ID. How can i? Think about it. Didnt it ever run across your mind marcos that he has something to hide? Why do u think its impossible for me and rock and CE to be right? Especially with 15 reasons? Also writing style is unique and distinctive. Even your writing style is distinctive marcos. id never mistaken you for hypermak or publicduendes.

Why does it never occur to u that the reason he wont let me call him is because he has something to hide? Why dont u PM hypermak and ask him if u can call him? Lol. Try it. When he makes an excuse to u then will u believe me? Spencer is offering 150 dollars for hypermak to show on webcam. Lol

If you arent a wise mature adult then don't talk down to me. As if u know better. I got more life experience than u.

Nothing to show for it? So sex is everything? Not true. I got thousands of pics and lots of videos to show for it, which i use to market this website and attract attention to it of course. So its effective for that. Plus pics and videos are hard proof of my claim that women abroad are more approachable too. All that is valuable in promoting my movement. Pictures speak louder than words as we all know. So i got the proof that my claims on HA are true. If only someone could help me make a good documentary then all the videos and clips would be put to best use.

So no its not true that i got nothing to show for. U sure are shallow marcos. I also got a lot of rich travel and culture experiences too. Thats priceless and worth more than money. Im sure every traveler knows that.

Why u so condescending and narrow? Lol

Btw given that women see me as asexual. Especially white women. I think that 10 or 12 conquests without paying is better than how most guys in my shoes would have done. Spoiled american girls that are the kids of my friends have even said that i dont look like a guy who has a girlfriend and has mocked me about it rudely. Youd be surprised how mean spirited some little girls are nowadays in California. Itd shock you. They right up tell me i look like a loser with no girlfriend even though they dont even know me. Crazy.

So yeah ive done better than other asexual looking asian guys for sure.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock makes a good point about distinct writing styles. Marcos too bad your observations arent as astute.

Rock:

"I think style is a lot more relevant than English proficiency. Generally in Europe, Germanic people have a much easier time with English than do Latins. So we have Marcos who writes as well as Public Duende yet he writes nothing like him. They are truly two different posters. Likewise, Jackson, who is a native speaker, writes in a very unique way and again, nothing like Public Duende or Marcos. Then take Winston who once again is a native speaker yet his way of writing is very different from the other names above which are all distinct from each other. Add Momopi and again, unique style. What about Contrarian Expat, again only one poster like him. Having native English writing ability is not the salient factor here. Rather, it's how each poster writes and what each poster says."

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw Marcos. I don't understand something. Why do you only count "free lays" but not paid ones? What if some of my paid lays in Angeles were amazing and unforgettable and blissful and as passionate as the lovemaking you see in the movies? Isn't that better than the typical routine free sex that many married men get that is not amazing or unforgettable? The first time is always most memorable. Those nirvana type sex experiences that I've sometimes had in Angeles City, some were unforgettable and very GFE. Doesn't that matter? Isn't that better than free sex that is not memorable or amazing? Why is unpaid sex all that matters to you? Even if I paid 20 dollars for it and it was amazing and unforgettable and nirvana like, isn't that better than free sex if the free sex sucked? You know what I mean? Why do you seem so black and white?

If an experience is unforgettable, that's what matters most isn't it? Not whether you paid for it or not. If you paid to get into Disneyland and had a good time, is it any different than if you got in for free? If you got a free meal and it was good, does it matter if you paid for it and it was good too? What if paid food tastes better than free food? Is the free food still better? lol

Isn't an exchange of benefits, including money for sex, normal in a practical world? Especially Asia which is a practical culture? Why are you so obsessed with getting sex for free?

Btw, the reason I use "u" is because I was on my phone and it's a pain to use the phone keyboard, so I use shortcuts like "u" instead of "you". But on a laptop keyboard, I would usually use "you" because I can type much faster.

You seem to wanna nitpick little things. Why don't you pick on hypermak? He has a lot of flaws to pick on too. Why do you wanna focus on me? If you wanna play that game, I can find many flaws in you too. But we are supposed to UPLIFT others here, not bring them down. That's toxic Marcos and immature too.

Btw, your previous statement that "I have nothing to show for my travels" is kind of mean isn't it? You ought to apologize for that. Of course I have things to show for it.

1. I got a nice website that makes money and has helped inspire people and change lives. Lots of guys credit me for inspiring them to go abroad. I have 400 fan letters and testimonials posted online on this site. They are from 10 years ago. If you add the ones since then, there would be more. But I stopped adding them.

2. I've had a lot of fun with dating, travel, culture experiences, etc. Even if I didn't get enough sex, I still got other stuff, like good times and good experiences.

3. I grew mentally and spirituially by having experiences I could never have in the US.

4. I made money from my website and saved a lot of it, and created passive income, which is not easy.

5. I fathered a good son who gets good grades, with Dianne.

6. I have lots of videos (38 hrs from Russia) and thousands of photos to prove my claims on HA and inspire people and perhaps make documentaries out of, if I can figure out how. And some podcasts and video lectures too.

7. I got a ton of content on this site, especially this huge forum, to get my message out and hope the universe brings the right people who need it. Etc.

8. I have 5 ebooks on Amazon.com

9. I have made some good expat friends like Rock, Mr S, Alex, Worldtraveler, etc.

10. I dated hundreds of girls in Russia. Even though I didn't get much sex, they were still very good and romantic experiences.

11. I had a lot of good sex in Angeles CIty, some of which is very memorable and unforgettable and blissful, those are the kind of experiences that make life worth living, because you never forget them. Doesn't matter if I paid for them or not.

I could list more, but you get the picture. So why did you say I have nothing to show for all my travels and adventures? Aren't you being a little mean and bullyish in saying that? You ought to apologize for that. You act like I'm some total loser or something, when that's not true. That's not very nice, nor is it true. You said you are not my enemy, so you should not say mean things like that you know?

Btw, why do you believe EVERY GUY who tells you they got lots of free sex? You sound a bit naive, as if you think every guy in the world is honest. No way man. I already told you many times, guys lie a lot. WorldTraveler has met countless guys who lie and were caught. So have I. We got a lot more life experience than you> Why do you continue to believe every guy who claims he gets laid a lot for free? Are you gaslighting too, like hypermak? Why do you have no skepticism toward what people say?

Think with basic logic. If free sex were easy to get, most men would never get married. They wouldn't have to, they could just enjoy casual sex without the obligation of marriage, and have many girlfriends and flings, all for free of course. Many men have to get married to have a regular sex life, you know? It's sad but true. Unless of course, they find their soulmate like you Marcos.

It seems like you just believe every guy who tells you he's gotten lots of free sex. Haven't you ever caught anyone lying before? Why do you have no skepticism or critical thinking skills? I've caught many guys lying. Why haven't you?

Btw I know what you mean about charm. I have some charm and charisma too, with some women. But not the kind of charm that gets sex. Just the kind that makes girls laugh or gets attention and makes them remember me. Not all charm leads to sex. I've been told that I lack sexuality, which means I don't incite sexual desire in women. Brutally honest Russian women have said that to me. Not my choice of course. Just nature.

Btw Marcos, in Moscow, some expats told me I was the only one not getting laid easily. When I called an expat from the Russian women Yahoogroups, he told me that one out of every two dates should end in sex. So the average expat has a 50 percent score rate, which means that out of 2 dates, one must end in sex at your place. Otherwise, I must be doing something wrong, he said. You buy that? I asked some of my other friends about that, they said it sounded like bullshit. Russian women aren't that easy. That's a myth. They are picky too even if they are open and social, doesn't mean they are easy to have sex with or that they will have sex with any western guy.

Even if I say after dinner "Wanna come to my place?" they will just make excuses like "I can't. My mom is waiting me at home." Can't do anything about that. But these bragging expats like the one that talked to me on the phone in Moscow, said, a Russian girl can just tell her mom "schno narmani" which means "everything is ok" and she can spend the night with any guy she wants. So I must have been getting rejected because I'm doing something wrong. Yeah right. Had you been there, you would have bought that too right Marcos? LOL. Because men never lie or BS right? LOL

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw Marcos. Just wondering.

How did you meet your wife and soulmate? When you first met, did you know right away that she was the one? Did she know right away that you were the one too?

The thing is Marcos, it all happened NATURALLY right? No secret formulas or secret code to trigger her love (ala PUA BS) for you, etc. Right?

If so, then you must know what I mean when I told hypermak many times that if something is meant to be, it happens. If it isn't, you cannot try to make it happen or go against the grain or swim upstream in a river flowing downstream. So it's pretty much destiny. It either happens naturally or it doesn't. Not hard to understand. But you know what I mean. You just went with the flow. So it's not really a choice or something that you can choose or make happen. It's either meant to be and comes naturally or it doesn't.

You should explain that to hypermak, but he doesn't get it or he does but pretends not to in order to gaslight me, as CE said. All he does it pretend to misunderstand in order to get me angry and bait me and gaslight me. Mentally healthy people don't do that. You should not condone it either Marcos.

You know Marcos, you are lucky. The gods allow you to have your soulmate and keep her. Not everyone is that lucky. Some guys even if they find their soulmate, are not allowed to keep her. Something always happens to ruin it, just like in the movies where the protagonist's soulmate dies or something happens at the end. Either its a cruel twist of fate, or the gods do not believe they deserve to have love and keep it. You should be thankful the gods allow you to. Not every guy is allowed to find their soulmate and keep it.

I've certainly met 5 women in my life whom I could say had a soulmate connection with, but something always went wrong. It was out of my control. I would choose to keep them, but the universe would not allow it. You should be thankful you aren't in such a predicament Marcos.

Like Rock said, some guys are lucky in one area of life, like love, but not other areas, like health or money, etc. Everyone has a different package. I"m sure you have your share of challenges too Marcos.

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 30th, 2020, 11:36 am

But when I met The One, I just knew. I knew she was it. There's something about being able to talk to someone for what feels like five minutes, only to find out hours have passed. To talk, and talk, and never run out of things to talk about, ever. For years to pass, for life to become, in the eyes of some, 'boring and mundane' with a house, kids, responsibilities... and STILL there's this passion. This interest. It never wanes or wavers.
Good information. Thank you.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 30th, 2020, 11:36 am
But when I met The One, I just knew. I knew she was it. There's something about being able to talk to someone for what feels like five minutes, only to find out hours have passed. To talk, and talk, and never run out of things to talk about, ever. For years to pass, for life to become, in the eyes of some, 'boring and mundane' with a house, kids, responsibilities... and STILL there's this passion. This interest. It never wanes or wavers.
The problem with this magical thinking is that every divorced man who became personally ruined believed he had met “The One.” The male brain is wired to suffer this “Oneitis” which cultures around the world exploit by encouraging them to marry. The fact is there are hundreds of thousands of women in the world who would be even better for you and that becomes apparent years later when the passion wanes and wavers as is inevitable.

That you are seemingly in a good place years later places you in a distinct minority. But just as the sun sets like clockwork, your domestic bliss will run its course also.

If you don’t think so, chances are you’ll be one of the many I have encountered whose wives upped and left or cheated to the complete surprise of the husband.

Glad your situation is suiting you well, but there will come a point where I will be able to tell you, “I told you so.”