Blasian Repat. It was never my plan to come back.

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
chongdaddy
Freshman Poster

Blasian Repat. It was never my plan to come back.

Post by chongdaddy »

Hey guys.

Longtime lurker in the HA community. Former Army. Caught a one-way flight to China on the last day of active duty and stayed there for almost 4 years. Had an amazing life there.

Great money, lots of friends, lots of p***y, and an overall chill life which would have been really hard to have back in America. In early 2020 right before the scamdemic got fully underway, I went to India to take a break from my exciting though borderline, self-destructive lifestyle in China.

In India, I was only to remain for three weeks during the spring holiday, but my return flight to China was cancelled by the airline. I took that as a sign to stay. In India, I found peace, more friendships, and romances. I also gave up my self-destructive behaviors and successfully managed to give up nicotine and alcohol for good.

The lockdowns began in India, and I focused on honing in my health and also snaring as much p***y as I could get. I also met the love of my life there. The situation in China seemed not to improve and thery were banning foreigners from returning though they were allowing some to returm with extensive quarantine periods; 28 days now.

I had to make a decision; continue to wait it out in India or make a move. Despite having a great and comfortable life in Inda, I was becoming restless and could feel that I was stagnating. I made the decision I dreaded; to move back to America for a a little bit until the scamdemic ended and I could head back overseas.

Things fell into place quite quickly, and I got back stateside, found an apartment, and reskilled so I could make some money. Unfortunately, I had not accounted for the culture shock and change of lifestyle. Fat people everywhere, fake nicenss, ugly people (esp. women), lack of walkability, poverty, crime much higher cost of living, ignorant people, n**ger culture, unhealthy gmo food, never-ending covid rules, and the list goes on.

Anyways I'm more or less reintegrated but everytime I travel outside the Empire of Lies my eyes are reopened. And I realize how toxic, sick, and fake this place is. I remained in contact with my gf who I met in India every day during this time and reunited with her many times in multiple countries. I got her into the US a few days ago and waiting for her release. Together we will build our savings and formulate a plan to live life we want and far away from this crumbling Babylon.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to more interaction with fellow members.
naoku009
Freshman Poster

Re: Blasian Repat. It was never my plan to come back.

Post by naoku009 »

Hello,

I'm Nicaushio, a lifelong resident of the United States, specifically Alabama. I've been contemplating leaving the country after completing my Tech Support certification. Reading about your own journey and experiences abroad has truly inspired me to seek new opportunities outside the United States.

I've faced various challenges here, including struggling with my weight, finding it difficult to connect with people, and dealing with a toxic environment at my workplace, Amazon. Unfortunately, my social interactions have been limited, and even my family has distanced themselves from me, which has been quite isolating. The societal aspects you mentioned in your message resonate deeply with me, and I've lived as a single man for 35 years without forming friendships or relationships.

Given all this, I've decided to save up and plan for a new chapter of my life abroad as soon as possible. I would greatly appreciate hearing more about your experiences and insights from your life overseas.

Thank you for your message, and I look forward to any stories you might share in the future.