Hello everyone from Orlando, FL

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
lordofcode513
Freshman Poster

Hello everyone from Orlando, FL

Post by lordofcode513 »

Hi,

I'm a glad to finally be apart of the forum. I've been lurking for about two years and reading abou others experiences. I'm 28 years old living in Orlando, FL. Hometown is Cincinnati,OH.

We all know how toxic American culture is, I look forward to learning more about travel and meeting new friends.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Hello everyone from Orlando, FL

Post by Winston »

Welcome. Wow have you been to Disney World there or Epcot Center? Those are nice amusement parks in Orlando. Do locals get discounts? It must be fun to work there if you can get a job there.

Doesn't Florida have plenty of Latin culture which makes it more friendly than most American states?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
lordofcode513
Freshman Poster

Post by lordofcode513 »

Hi,

Yes Weston I have been to Disney World, Universal, etc. Florida residents do get better pricing
but not by much. Yes there are pockets of Latin culture here and there, but they are mostly concentrated in South Florida.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Welcome.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Orlando has tons of immigrants, it is very easy to find a date. I was there for work for 2 weeks and got laid the next day I arrived. Florida in general is definitely easier and more laid-back, but native Floridian women are somewhat trashy.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

have2fly wrote:
July 20th, 2020, 10:33 pm
Orlando has tons of immigrants, it is very easy to find a date. I was there for work for 2 weeks and got laid the next day I arrived. Florida in general is definitely easier and more laid-back, but native Floridian women are somewhat trashy.
Laid-back, trashy, and easy: I'm sure I'd like them. They sound perfect! :D :D :D
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

WorldTraveler wrote:
July 24th, 2020, 5:47 pm
have2fly wrote:
July 20th, 2020, 10:33 pm
Laid-back, trashy, and easy: I'm sure I'd like them. They sound perfect! :D :D :D
This can be said about anyone. Immigrant girls are very decent. I am dating a girl from Brazil right now, she is great, her English is lacking, but I don't care.
guy4hotbabe
Freshman Poster

Post by guy4hotbabe »

Hey, I'm living in Deltona, FL originally from Lansing, Michigan. I'm thinking about doing this abroad thing because dating in the US is just so difficult and frustrating.
tiagomoncada
Freshman Poster

Post by tiagomoncada »

most of orlando is puerto rican. they are friendlier than white americans but not any more friendlier than arkansas
naoku009
Freshman Poster

Post by naoku009 »

Hello,

I'm Nicaushio, a lifelong resident of the United States, specifically Alabama. I've been contemplating leaving the country after completing my Tech Support certification. Reading about your own journey and experiences abroad has truly inspired me to seek new opportunities outside the United States.

I've faced various challenges here, including struggling with my weight, finding it difficult to connect with people, and dealing with a toxic environment at my workplace, Amazon. Unfortunately, my social interactions have been limited, and even my family has distanced themselves from me, which has been quite isolating. The societal aspects you mentioned in your message resonate deeply with me, and I've lived as a single man for 35 years without forming friendships or relationships.

Given all this, I've decided to save up and plan for a new chapter of my life abroad as soon as possible. I would greatly appreciate hearing more about your experiences and insights from your life overseas.

Thank you for your message, and I look forward to any stories you might share in the future.

I do look forward to learning more about travel plans making new friends, and more importantly, living the lifestyle I have been seeking after planning for a long time.