Are horror stories about Scientology true? If so then I don't get something...

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Are horror stories about Scientology true? If so...

Post by xiongmao »

In the 80's my uncle flirted with it. He got magazines in the post and my gran didn't like the content. I don't know what exactly was in them, but it was maybe satanic type stuff or maybe nudity or something. I also remember that was around the time that people tried to ban Dungeons and Dragons for corrupting our youth.

Also I was really into L Ron Hubbard's books, much to my parents' disapproval. I wasn't into his religion, but his stories rocked.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are horror stories about Scientology true? If so then I don't get something...

Post by Winston »

MrPeabody wrote:
August 9th, 2020, 7:50 pm
Years ago, I had two roommates into Scientology. They got out of it because they woke up one day upon discovering corruption and realized it was a cult. However, they both said that Dianetics actually works, even though Scientology is a cult. There are Scientologists who still practice Dianetics outside the church.
I heard about that too, that Dianetics is real and works and is legit science and spirituality, but after L. Ron Hubbard died, his Church of Scientology became corrupt and became a money grubbing control system.

Some also say that the media is very anti-Scientology because it wants to keep you away from Dianetics because there's something in it that is too empowering and they don't want the masses to know it. As a rule of thumb, this is too. If the media demonizes something too much, it usually means there is something good or true in it that they don't want the masses to have or know about that threatens the enslavement system. So they gotta scare you away from it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are horror stories about Scientology true? If so then I don't get something...

Post by Winston »

Jeffrey Daugherty explains in his video lecture below why Dianetics and L. Ron Hubbard are demonized by the US media, and why they contain empowering secrets that the elite want to keep away from you. But he admits that the Church of Scientology is corrupt and a fear/guilt control system.

Part 2

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out the drama around Scientology now. The President of Scientology's own father, Ron Miscavige, is estranged from his own son. Ron has defected from Scientology and wrote a book exposing it and his son, David Miscavige, who is its president. Now they are in a war and his son is suing him too. lol. And David Miscavige won't even talk to his father Ron, who is now his enemy. lol. So wild. See this 60 Minutes Report about it below, which includes interviews with Ron Miscavige, and other Hollywood actors who defected from Scientology and are trying to expose it. Furthermore, David Miscavige's wife Shelley Miscavige has been missing for 13 years and probably imprisoned in a mansion in the woods. Wow. So much drama.

Ron Miscavige on ABC News.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this 1966 interview with L. Ron Hubbard. He sounds very sincere and intellectual and makes a lot of sense. What do you think? Was he a fraud or unfairly demonized by the media?