Treehouse Rooftop Lounge/Roots Restaurant in Fort Myers; The worst place you could possibly go to!

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
traveller
Junior Poster

Treehouse Rooftop Lounge/Roots Restaurant in Fort Myers; The worst place you could possibly go to!

Post by traveller »

Only someone who has already done a terrorist bombing attack on an agency for persons with disabilities in their heart would go to an awful, toxic, discriminating place like Treehouse Rooftop Lounge/Roots restaurant at the Bell Tower Shops shopping center in Fort Myers, Florida! The place used to be Society Restaurant & Lounge but changed it's name to Treehouse Rooftop Lounge and Roots Restaurant. As far as I know it, it's under the same owners and same management as it was when it was Society Restaurant, and enforces the same regime. Zero tolerance policy for persons with any type of handicap (autism, cerebral palsy, Down's syndrome, wheelchair bound, spina-bifita, you name it), zero tolerance policy for single/unaccompanied men, all such persons will be immediately trespassed and/or arrested on sight and will face automatic prison, no questions asked.

Society Restaurant/Roots Restaurant/Treehouse lounge has been temporarily closed due to the Covid-19 pandemic, but plans to re-open in September, and with a more aggressive anti-handicap regime. I am so VERY upset and disappointed that the place didn't pack up, vacate it's location at Bell Tower Shops in Fort Myers, and relocate to DuPage County, Illinois. Clearly it appears, their MISSION is nationwide imprisonment of all single men and all persons with handicaps, and they get a huge kick out of watching another handicapped person getting slapped in handcuffs, thrown in the back of a police car, and hauled off to ADX Florence.

And once again, due to the kinds of people they hire, ALL persons with a recent history of working, including bartending, at Treehouse Rooftop Lounge/Society/Roots Restaurant also belong in DuPage County, Illinois. They have NO right to be in Florida or anywhere south of Interstate 80. None of them can or shall be trusted, and if they want to bartend and enforce the Zero Tolerance regime they were taught at Society/Treehouse/Roots, may the ONLY bars that hire any of them be located in DuPage County, Illinois and nowhere else but DuPage County, Illinois.

And once again, the reason Treehouse/Society/Roots will do well in DuPage County, Illinois; http://happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopi ... =1&t=40151
Last edited by traveller on September 4th, 2020, 7:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Re: Treehouse Rooftop Lounge in Fort Myers; The worst place you could possibly go to!

Post by have2fly »

OK, so you are black handicapped dude from the ghetto? That explains everything. I actually just banged a hot white MILF in Fort Myers a month ago. She gave me a great bj and then we continued at her place. I don't know why you are posting this crap, seriously.
traveller
Junior Poster

Re: Treehouse Rooftop Lounge/Roots Restaurant in Fort Myers; The worst place you could possibly go to!

Post by traveller »

Update; Treehouse Rooftop Lounge/Roots restaurant (formerly Society bar) has closed down and presently sits vacant and disused.