This happened last week...

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

I prefer the Mission: Earth decalogy over Battlefield Earth myself. I like the satire.

And then i found out what a nutcase he was. Then again, he was probably not a nutcase. Just another guy looking to get ahead by using others. These guys don't believe the junk they preach. They just want others to believe it.
If people like Tom Cruise choose to preach it and destroy their careers, that's their own business....as long as they aren't blowing things up, doing the terrorism bit, brainwashing children (can't do much about this when it's the parents doing the brainwashing), etc.

And shouldn't this topic (religion) be in the conspiracy section? :) lol

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

keius,

I actually tried reading Mission:Earth as a challenge and found that the satire, while interesting, just wasn't for me.

TruthVille
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Truthville wrote:Sorry to hear that happened to ya Hero!

It's funny, sometimes I used to think I was a bit too paranoid with all the "single man=twisted pedophile" cultural conditioning I have noticed over the years.

Perhaps I am, but as your story shows, better safe than sorry!

IF you would have had a woman at your side, this probably wouldn't have happened at all. I wonder why single women whom stare at young boys aren't "suspicious?" :P

Also, though I'm not a fan of L. Ron Hubbard the spiritual "guru," I am a fan of L. Ron. Hubbard the golden age sci-fi writer. Hopefully, Hero, you have read "Battlefield Earth?" It ranks in my top ten BEST novels of all time! I've never seen the movie because I heard it didn't do the book justice.

TruthVille

I have seen the move AND read the book before. I own the movie; I used to own the book.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Man. Hero, you should see how Sergeant Willie Pete feels about Christianity.

All that Jesus Smeshus shit epically fails miserably. If I were you, if Christianity so important, then get into Christianity in Europe where people are not as pretentious with it.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

E_Irizarry wrote:Man. Hero, you should see how Sergeant Willie Pete feels about Christianity.

All that Jesus Smeshus shit epically fails miserably. If I were you, if Christianity so important, then get into Christianity in Europe where people are not as pretentious with it.
I understand what you are saying, but it's like I said; I am just playing along until I can ultimately break free, for good.

And, for the record, how does this Sergeant Pete feel about Christianity?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@hero,

He loathes it! He thinks that it's a hypocrisy and that the Black community wants to solves its problems by praying to Jesus. LMAO (in a nutshell, that's how he feels...he really rips at the Black religious community on at least 5-6 videos he had done in the last 3 years).
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!