The Case for Life After Death - NDE's, Reincarnation, Ghosts & Spirits, Psychic Mediums, Etc.

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Case for Life After Death - NDE's, Reincarnation, Ghosts & Spirits, Psychic Mediums, Etc.

Post by Winston »

Someone asked me how there can be reincarnation if there are more people now than before? Here's my reply. What do u think?

Good question. There are several possibilities.

1. The new souls are from other planets or dimensions.
2. The new souls evolved out of the animal kingdom or plant kingdom.
3. The new souls were in heaven in a waiting area.
4. The new souls were newly created or recycled from energy.
5. Some people can split their soul into multiple parts like God did. Thus creating new souls.
6. Some people are AI or computer programs only. Not true souls. Thats why theres so many atheists. No one with a soul would deny that they had a soul.
7. Most people, especially in the third world, seem to have a group soul, not an individual soul. So they may not have individual consciousness.
8. The population numbers could be greatly inflated or a hoax even. Governments do lie a lot after all. For example, everyone u know usually has between zero and two kids if you think about it. So if each couple has between 0 and 2 children, how can the world population keep increasing so much like the UN claims? Furthermore, in the almanac if u add up the total population of all major cities on Earth it comes out to about one billion. Where does the other 6 billion come from? It seems suspicious. Just saying. Since so much of what we are told are lies, anything could be a lie, especially if we cannot verify it personally.

Either way there is a lot of evidence for reincarnation. Have u seen any documentaries about it? Have u heard of Dr. Ian Stevenson? How do u explain past life memories that turned out to be accurate and could not be explained away? How do u explain children who speak foreign languages they never learned? Or people under hypnosis during past life regression speaking ancient foreign languages they couldnt possibly know? Etc? These are all well documented with countless examples. How do u explain them?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Re: The Case for Life After Death - NDE's, Reincarnation, Ghosts & Spirits, Psychic Mediums, Etc.

Post by fdiv »

Winston wrote:
July 15th, 2021, 6:31 pm

8. The population numbers could be greatly inflated or a hoax even. Governments do lie a lot after all. For example, everyone u know usually has between zero and two kids if you think about it. So if each couple has between 0 and 2 children, how can the world population keep increasing so much like the UN claims? Furthermore, in the almanac if u add up the total population of all major cities on Earth it comes out to about one billion. Where does the other 6 billion come from? It seems suspicious. Just saying. Since so much of what we are told are lies, anything could be a lie, especially if we cannot verify it personally.
That's true and I've always wondered about this matter. I definitely think they lie a lot about it. To most people that would seem ridiculous or bizarre but there is plenty of motivation to do it. We know governments do have the ability to lie and fabricate elaborate deceptions. They have the opportunity to do it as well. So that only leaves the motivation, which is simple. If you have the appearance of a larger population, your pool of "human capital" seems greater, which gives you the appearance of greater economic and military strength. I think China for example lies about their population quite a bit, because they have lots of power to censor and prevent any scrutiny or investigation. They are also developing (in a way), and want to attract foreign investment. So falsifying their labor pool, and hence potential for production is advantageous. That's just one example.

Either way there is a lot of evidence for reincarnation. Have u seen any documentaries about it? Have u heard of Dr. Ian Stevenson? How do u explain past life memories that turned out to be accurate and could not be explained away? How do u explain children who speak foreign languages they never learned? Or people under hypnosis during past life regression speaking ancient foreign languages they couldnt possibly know? Etc? These are all well documented with countless examples. How do u explain them?
I have heard the alternative explanation that demonic entities are relaying information from the lives of souls of the damned to living people that they have under their influence. The entranced people then are under the illusion of having lived a "past life". That is one explanation. As for the xenoglossy, I don't know. I have not heard of any really good cases of that, but I haven't investigated it very deeply. Do you have some specific examples you could link?
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What does xenoglossy mean?

Have u heard of James Leiningar? He was a boy who remembered being a WW2 pilot. His parents later verified that all his memories and details were accurate. They found his past life family too. They corroborated his memories. The story went viral. Here it is on ABC news special report.

No one has ever been able to explain it away. The story will blow your mind.

Btw check out this good documentary Science of the Soul. It goes over NDEs and reincarnation cases and the latest afterlife research and discoveries. The University of Virginia has a whole dept for afterlife research.

The documentary goes over the boy who remembered a past life as a WW2 pilot too. Very compelling.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

All religions and traditions including original Christianity say we reincarnate after a life review and spiritual hangout. Did u know that?

Christianity believed in reincarnation too until the 5th century when the pope told emperor Justinian to take it out of church canon.

Origen the early church father said St. Peter taught reincarnation too. Peter told Clement of Alexandria and then Clement told someone else and that person told Origen. Its in Origen's writings.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw Christians. The thing u gotta remember is that I've never heard any NDE where God told them that the Bible was his true word and infallible and that Jesus is the only way and that all non-christians are going to hell. No NDEr has ever been told that. No one is told during their NDE that Christianity is the only true religion.

Dr. Raymond Moody has been writing about NDEs since 1975 and wrote the first best seller about it. He said in all his interviews that NDErs come back without any religious dogma and they embrace all religions after the experience. None of them come back saying Jesus is the only way and everything else is false.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Popular Indian guru Sadhguru explains what happens after death. This is a bit strange and confusing. Does anyone understand this? I don't know if this represents what most Hindus believe since Hinduism is a potpourri of many things and does not force you to adopt any doctrines. The gist of what he's saying is in the description text below.

-is there re-birth
-body as five dimensions or five sheathes.
- Annamayakosha -food body
-Manomayakosha- mental body
-Pranamayakosha- energy body
-Physical body is very gross, mental body is subtler, energy body is even subtler but all these three are physical.
-all these three dimensions carries the imprints of karma;
- karmic structure, is what holds it together.
Karma is the cement which holds you to the physical body.
-Karma is the bondage at the same time,
it’s only because of karmic stuff you can hold on to the body and be here.
-Vignanamaya kosha -non-physical ,but related to the physical.
-Anandamaya kosha -completely non-physical. it’s the bliss body
-If the karmic structure is completely dismantled there is no soul;
everything merges into everything else.
-if you dismantle the karmic structure hundred percent,
now you merge with the existence.
This is what is referred to as mukti,or Mahasamadhi, or Mahaparinirvana, or liberation
-Liberation means becoming free from the basic structures of body and mind and for all this, the karmic structure is the strings which hold these things together.
- ghosts all around you
-the ultimate goal for every spiritual seeker is he wants to break this whole process.
-The process of reincarnation
-there is no such thing as your soul
Sadhguru's books:
https://www.amazon.com/shop/onepath

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Millions of people around the world have had NDE's (Near Death Experiences). It's a fascinating subject that scientists have been investigating for years.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, even though there's some evidence and basis for life after death, there are some arguments that go against it too. For example:

1. When you sleep you lose consciousness and awareness, especially when you are not dreaming. Same when you are under anesthesia. You lose all awareness and time passes instantly without your knowing until you wake up. If you can lose awareness when you sleep or your brain shuts off, then that suggests that brain creates consciousness. Otherwise, if you were still conscious while sleeping then you would not lose that consciousness.

2. If there were an afterlife, there should be a clear communication channel to it. Like a direct and clear telephone line. Not random noises like in that spirit box you see on YouTube. Or electronic voice phenomenon (EVP). But we don't have it. I know some people talk to spirits, but most don't. There should be clear incontrovertible evidence by now.

3. Not everyone near death has an NDE. And most people have no past life memories. So even if reincarnation or the afterlife exists, it may be that only a few have it and not everyone. Maybe the controller of our simulation only saves those he likes and wants to use again? We tend to assume that an afterlife is either true for everyone or no one, but we never consider that it could be true only for a select few? Because we like to believe that God is fair and impartial and loves everyone equally of course, but what if that's not true? Looking at the world around us and at life in general, I see no evidence that the ruler of this world or matrix is fair or just or loves everyone equally. That's what everyone wants to believe, but what if it's just not so? There's no evidence for a just God and atheists are right to point out that the Christian concept of a 100 percent just and all good God is NOT compatible with what you see in this world at all. Not even a little. But just because a just God cannot exist doesn't mean there's no God or grand architect designer at all of course. Atheists always forget that.

4. You cannot remember your life or existence before birth usually. So it is possible your existence began at birth, since you have no memory prior to it. Now, if we didn't exist before we were born, then we are not eternal, since what has a beginning must have an end too. So if we had a non-existence before birth, we may have a non-existence after death. The logic follows.

5. If death were not the end, then we would not be trying to escape danger or death. Same with animals and even insects, they try to flee from danger or perceived threats. This means that we instinctively must know that death is the end of our existence, or else we would not be afraid of it. Atheists like to cite this argument. One Atheist woman cited this argument on CNN's Larry King Live once during a debate.

Not saying that these disprove life after death, they are just valid arguments against it, that should be considered in the big picture. Arguments exist on both sides of the issue, that's what makes this a very controversial and mysterious subject.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting thoughts on the afterlife by a pagan occultist.

"Marissa Torres asked me "What do you believe personally in the afterlife?" My believes are always influx. I am researching and reading or listening to new things all the time. Always considering new possibilities. Here are my current thoughts on what happens to us after we die, heaven, hel, hell, summerland, elysium fields, nirvana, re-incarnation? Lets talk about it."

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Buddhist Sifu monk in Taiwan says NDEs are mostly a dream. My reply below. I include my anti-Asian comments of course. lol

Happier Abroad - Expat Living and Dating Overseas
0 seconds ago
This man hasn't researched NDEs much. Actually Dr. Raymond Moody explained long ago in his 1975 book "Life After Life" why NDEs are not a dream. So have other NDE researchers like Dr. Bruce Greyson and Dr. Peter Fenwick. Too bad these good NDE books aren't translated into Chinese. The Chinese and Taiwanese are way behind on this subject. Someone needs to undertake a project to translate the best western spiritual books into Chinese, because they are way behind in these subjects. Also, Chinese and Taiwanese are way too hyper practical and materialistic, so they aren't into spirituality usually. The average Chinese and Taiwanese does not even use the word "spiritual" in their everyday speech at all. It's a pity. There isn't even a counterculture movement in Asia or any true freespirits or hippies. Because they are too hyper-conformist too. So sad. Makes it hard to connect with people in Asia at a soul or mental level because they are so non-intellectual. No offense, but it's true. Too bad I'm the only one who has the guts to say the obvious truth, even though I'm Asian, but I have a white soul.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Buddhist perspective on life after death. Apparently there are 10 levels of heaven and some levels of hell too. Wow. That's complex. lol

Buddhist monk Thich Nhat Hanh on life after death. His words are very poetic.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Einstein said, "Energy cannot be created or destroyed but can only change from one form to another."
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New documentary about NDE's by Angel.com called "After Death". It looks very powerful and riveting. Here's the trailer.

Segment from the film and announcement.

To learn how to see it, or pay it forward so that others can see it, go to:

http://www.angel.com/afterdeath

Q&A panel discussion with the experts featured in the documentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzzQMk8-ckM

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
February 2nd, 2024, 9:04 am
New documentary about NDE's by Angel.com called "After Death". It looks very powerful and riveting. Here's the trailer.
@Winston Why do you care so much about death when you can focus on the here and now? And the good deeds you can be doing while we still have this short time on Earth?

@Winston Why is it that you're a millionaire and yet you give nothing back to the people in the Philippines or Taiwan? Isn't it your civic duty to serve others who are less fortunate than you are?

Have you ever thought about lending your time and helping people in the Philippines? Even picking up trash on the roads would show others how much you care.

Have you considered volunteering your time to help poor people in the Philippines or Taiwan? What about teaching math or science to kids? Or having a conversation with the elderly who may be lonely?

Why are you so selfish and only care about yourself and no one else Winston?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.