The Pagan & Egyptian Roots/Origins of Christianity

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

The Pagan & Egyptian Roots/Origins of Christianity

Post by Winston »

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Debunk ... Page29.htm

The mythological Pagan roots of Christianity (See these videos)

Most Christians are unaware that the motif of the dying and rising Savior is not unique to Christianity, but in fact has been prevalent in many ancient myths and religions throughout the world. The similarities and parallels with the story of Jesus are astounding. Thus it has led many historians and scholars to conclude that Christianity evolved from these motifs, incorporating them into its doctrine as well.

In the first part of the revolutionary film Zeitgeist The Movie, Peter Joseph explains the Pagan mythological connections with Christianity, such as Sun worship and the dying/rising savior motif. His sources are based on the work of Archarya S, author of The Christ Conspiracy: The Greatest Story Ever Sold. You can watch it below in these parts from YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNf-P_5u_Hw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc-mrJf45Hg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjAegPhQOUg

Of course, in desperation, Christian Apologists from ancient times til now attempt to argue that Satan created these same counterfeit motifs before Jesus in Pagan myths in order to deceive people into thinking that Christianity is copied from them. Early Church apologists, such as Tertullian, went to great lengths to break these associations, even claiming that the devil caused the similarities to occur:
"The devil, whose business is to pervert the truth, mimics the exact circumstance of the Divine Sacraments. He baptizes his believers and promises forgiveness of sins…he celebrates the oblation of bread, and brings in the symbol of the resurrection. Let us therefore acknowledge the craftiness of the devil, who copied certain things of those that be Divine." Tertullian, (155 - 222 AD , CHAP. XL.- THE PRESCRIPTION AGAINST HERETICS. )
Justin Martyr, another early Christian apologist, alluded to the fact that pre-Christian pagan religions with the same features and motifs existed in his time, in these writings:
"When we say that he, Jesus Christ, our teacher, was produced without sexual union, was crucified and died, and rose again, and ascended into Heaven, we propound nothing different from what you believe regarding those who you esteem Sons of Jupiter." (First Apology / The Apostolic Fathers: Martyr and Irenaeus by Philip Schaff. Eerdmans Pub.)

"He was born of a virgin, accept this in common with what you believe of Perseus." (I Apol., chs. xxi, xxii; ANF. i, 170; cf. Add. ad Grace. ch. lxix; Ib. 233)
It's obvious that Justin and other early Christians knew how similar Christianity was to the Pagan religions. However, Justin had a solution. As far as he was concerned, the Devil did it. The Devil had the foresight to come before Christ, and create these characteristics in the Pagan world (Freke & Gandy: The Jesus Mysteries, Three Rivers Press, Chapter 3 -"Diabolical Mimicry")

What’s funny is that such explanations that “the Devil was behind it� contradicts another teaching of theirs that had Satan known that Jesus would rise from the dead and offer Salvation to those who would believe in him, he would not have had the princes of the world crucify him, which of course implies that Satan did not anticipate that Christ would become a dying/rising savior.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Pagan & Egyptian Roots of Christianity (with videos)

Post by Winston »

A special tour (RARE) with Ashra Kwesi. The true origins of Christianity exposed. Stolen from Kemet, period.
The creation story goes back to the the god Khnum where he made mad from clay.....the true and first manger story and so much more including the miraculous birth concept based on ISIS and HORUS!

This is where ROME got there idea of the Bible....It all comes from Egypt, KEMET!

Short Essential Version.

Full Version.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Pagan & Egyptian Roots of Christianity (with videos)

Post by Winston »

Interesting presentation about how Christianity and Christian concepts were plaigiarized and twisted from African spirituality known as Kemetic Science.

How is Jesus, Horus, and Lucifer connected? Kemetic Spiritual Science

Heru/Horus, Jesus, Imhotep, and Lucifer are all connected based on the ancient African Spiritual science, symbolic language, and etymology. It’s not as preposterous as the title may sound when you understand the ancient Kemetic science. The ancient African paradigm is much more positive, healing, and empowering for humanity.

Beginner Friendly Ancient Egyptian Mythology explained in detail that exposes Christianity and the ancient symbolic and etymological connections.

This video will be a detailed deep dive into Kemetic spiritual science and why ancient Africans didn’t have devils and evil within its spiritual systems. Kemetic Spirituality and its science is very precise. The ideas that became Satan and the devil were misapplications of these ancient sciences.

In Kemetic science Energy as an eternal soul was the central figure in its teachings. This video will take you step by step through the science of the soul and debunk the Christian teachings that came up with devils and evil. Christianity literally hid the true teachings in plain sight and flipped concepts that were positive to negative. They then taught us certain ideas were evil and we should never study or engage with them.

If you are interested in taking this knowledge to the next level and apply it to change your life, go here https://beyondthephysical.me/ "The African Mind Rewire"

My work and research will blow your mind and open your eyes to the false claim of Christianity that the Bible was a revelation (previously unknown). It is a deep dive into African spirituality before religion and waaay more than the shallow diet of regurgitated information served up by most on the ancient Egyptian gods (neters).

Three of the biggest questions my work answers for you:
1. What is African spiritual science?
2. Where did this Bible story come from and
3. What was that African spiritual science meaning before Christianity twisted it into religion?

Kemet Science is African spirituality based on practical life applications to enhance your life. It is based on the idea of the seven steps of scientific method applied to life.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Pagan & Egyptian Roots/Origins of Christianity

Post by Winston »

Egyptologists Ashwa Kwesi explains how Christianity was stolen from Egyptian Spirituality, which were Black and known as Kemetic Spiritual Science, and how Black people were the originators of civilzation too. Wow. Is this true? It sounds mind blowing. If true this means Black people have been super suppressed throughout history.

SPOTLIGHT ANCIENT EGYPTIAN SPIRITUALITY AND ORIGIN OF CHRISTIANITY 4 MARCH 2014

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another really good video on the subject.

"Beginner -friendly Egyptian mythology that will expose so much about Christianity through ancient Kemetic Science. For example, What African Spiritual Science concept did the cross represent before Christianity butchered and misapplied the idea?

What did the cross mean thousands of years before Christianity? How is numerology connected to ancient Egyptian myths, biblical personages, and iconography like the cross? Does the cross really mean death? Not in African spirituality. Did you know the virgin Mary was first taught in ancient Kemet?

This video will answer those questions and really make you think about some fascinating African Spirituality. It goes beyond arguing about whether Jesus is real or not to more profound African Spiritual Science.

Have you tried to tell your family the "truth" about Jesus and then they reject the knowledge or worse, reject you because you can't give them any other information beyond "he's not real?""

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great video about the meaning of the original natural ancient spirituality, and how Christianity hijacked, perverted, and twisted it. The ancient natural spirituality was an empowering spirituality, not an abusive system of fear and guilt like Christianity, which is artificial, NOT natural. This makes sense and resonates. A must see for any truth seeker.

"Many people will tell you Christianity and the bible is a revelation. But the truth is that all the information that became Christianity originated in ancient Kemet. You can fact check anything in the bible if you know where to look. This video will give you some basic information that you can check into further if you so choose.

If you are interested in learning how to rewire your mind for success, check out my new cutting edge class The African MInd Rewire. Click the link below for more information:
https://beyondthephysical.me/ "

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Really good video about the esoteric meaning of Jesus and his disciples. Not for the mundane masses, who will not understand this. This is for initiates and adepts of higher mystery schools.