are aliens demons?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

are aliens demons?

Post by willymonfrete »

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: are aliens demons?

Post by publicduende »

We have an Italian researcher, Corrado Malanga, who was one of the first to postulate that aliens (as mentioned in the ancient myths) and demons may be the same things. They don't come from remote space, they have already inhabited this planet for millennia and the interact with us destructively.

This is an unofficial YT channel with some of his material subtitled in English.

https://www.youtube.com/c/CorradoMalangaExperience
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

publicduende wrote:
November 22nd, 2023, 7:29 am
We have an Italian researcher, Corrado Malanga, who was one of the first to postulate that aliens (as mentioned in the ancient myths) and demons may be the same things. They don't come from remote space, they have already inhabited this planet for millennia and the interact with us destructively.

This is an unofficial YT channel with some of his material subtitled in English.

How many decades ago did he suggest this? I heard the suggestion in the 1990's, and I think I heard a quote that was decades old from a UFO researcher.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I had a cousin who liked to talk about aliens, especially something about 'greys' he'd seen on some show. I saw a show by Sid Roth about his hypothesis (not just his) that aliens were demons. This was back in the early part of the 1990s.

My cousin drove down to see us, and he started talking about aliens again. So I told him what the astrophysicist and pastor on that show said about aliens and demons and his rational for it. And then I asked.
Sometimes when you talk about demons, they seem to show up. So as he spoke about aliens, I could sense a demonic presence watching us. So I mentioned that and asked him if he could feel that. He could sense it, too.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MrMan wrote:
November 22nd, 2023, 7:41 am
How many decades ago did he suggest this? I heard the suggestion in the 1990's, and I think I heard a quote that was decades old from a UFO researcher.
I don't remember how long ago, but he is one of the most vocal proponents. He also researched "alien abductions" who were, in fact, demonic possessions.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MrMan wrote:
November 22nd, 2023, 7:48 am
My cousin drove down to see us, and he started talking about aliens again. So I told him what the astrophysicist and pastor on that show said about aliens and demons and his rational for it. And then I asked.
Sometimes when you talk about demons, they seem to show up. So as he spoke about aliens, I could sense a demonic presence watching us. So I mentioned that and asked him if he could feel that. He could sense it, too.
We need to understand that many of these so-called aliens might well have a physical form but also a spiritual one. Their spiritual form, just like ours in the rare out-of-body experiences we might have in our lives, is beyond space and time. In that case, there would be no point talking about demons in ancient or modern civilisations. Those presences are part of our history and might interact with us at any time.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Curiously enough, Malanga's theories drew the attention of an independent filmmaker, Varo Venturi, who created a low-budget yet entertaining movie, 6 Giorni Sulla Terra.

willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

publicduende wrote:
November 22nd, 2023, 7:29 am

I think the spiritual experiences in the link also add weight to this idea.New agers are being mislead,and need to submit to Jesus for protection from these beings.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@publicduende
@MrMan
@willymonfrete

How do we know that aliens are demons and it isn't a case of demons are aliens? I think they are one and the same. If we are talking about modern day harassment by supernatural phenomenon there is nothing to say that isn't aliens/demons. There's also no proof to suggest these beings are purely physical or purely spiritual beings. They could easily be both.

There's a lot about reality we don't understand. I think it's more complicated than we believe. For example i think all of us have multiple astral bodies existing throughout various levels of reality. I think our consciousness is just fixed on this particular frequency like a radio station stuck on one channel. But there are other channels, other frequencies we could tune into metaphorically speaking if we had the esoteric know how.

Entheogens offer us a glimpse at these other realities. Our consciousness shifts to other realities when our mind is stimulated with DMT, we could speculate that this even happens when we sleep.

And an additional question for MrMan and Willy. How can you be sure Yahweh isn't an alien or demon himself? What proof do you have that he's the ultimate creator and that he's benevolent with our best interests at heart? Because to me he sounds like a crazy asshole.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 22nd, 2023, 1:03 pm
@publicduende
@MrMan
@willymonfrete

How do we know that aliens are demons and it isn't a case of demons are aliens? I think they are one and the same. If we are talking about modern day harassment by supernatural phenomenon there is nothing to say that isn't aliens/demons. There's also no proof to suggest these beings are purely physical or purely spiritual beings. They could easily be both.

There's a lot about reality we don't understand. I think it's more complicated than we believe. For example i think all of us have multiple astral bodies existing throughout various levels of reality. I think our consciousness is just fixed on this particular frequency like a radio station stuck on one channel. But there are other channels, other frequencies we could tune into metaphorically speaking if we had the esoteric know how.

Entheogens offer us a glimpse at these other realities. Our consciousness shifts to other realities when our mind is stimulated with DMT, we could speculate that this even happens when we sleep.

And an additional question for MrMan and Willy. How can you be sure Yahweh isn't an alien or demon himself? What proof do you have that he's the ultimate creator and that he's benevolent with our best interests at heart? Because to me he sounds like a crazy asshole.
Some aliens might be demons and some demons might be aliens, but not all aliens are demons and not all demons are aliens :)

The fact that, under their physical form, some demons might have been mistaken for aliens doesn't mean aliens - in the sense of incarnate-only beings living on distant planets - do not exist. The fact some entities might exist both on the physical and meta-physical planes doesn't necessarily mean they are demons.

Reality is more complex than what our senses and our limited science can make of it. I agree. One pattern that seems to emerge, from the work or Malanga's and other researchers, is that if these alien/demons need to feed on our resources - be them physical (classic trope of the hostile alien civilisation who needs to pillage the Earth to survive) or spiritual (vampire-like demons who feed on our fears, lust and other lowly emotions) - to survive or exist, then they're not as technologically and spiritually evolved as we may think.

Malanga, Icke and other writers postulate that, at least from a POV of potential spiritual evolution, they might be soulless, or lack qualities that mankind was given on creation.

If this were true, it would be the ultimate demonstration of one of the basic truths of Gnosticism: that we, as human beings, are much more powerful beings than we can imagine and it's only because of lack of knowledge, practice and discipline, that we cannot ascend to the far higher spiritual consciousness we are designed for. Lowly beings, cast away from the Grace of God and condemnded to roam between our plane of existence and the one above, are aware of this and love preying on us out of sheer envy, or to spite our Creator.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
How can you be sure Yahweh isn't an alien or demon himself? What proof do you have that he's the ultimate creator and that he's benevolent with our best interests at heart?
"It's the truth because we believe it so!".

That's essentially what the whole argument of religious fundies boils down to. Lol! :lol:

You might ask a fundie how he knows that his religion is true and he will likely enthusiastically recount how he prayed in the name of his god and then received a miracle, some external help of mysterious circumstance, even something supernatural. Therefore, he KNOWS that his religion is the one true faith and unadulterated truth.

But then you explain to the same fundie that people who follow other religions and philosophies also report similar miracles and supernatural occurrences in the context of their own faith and that those phenomena aren't limited to his religion. Why is it then that only the fundie's religion is true while all others must be false?

Inevitably, the religious fundie, with his Bible in hand, will argue that all of those are merely false miracles and supernatural occurrences manifested by demons for the purpose of deception.

But then you ask the fundie how then can he be sure that the miracles and supernatural occurrences of his particular religion aren't likewise merely false miracles manifested by demons for the purpose of deception and that his own holy book isn't simply another demonic hoax? Now somewhat agitated, the fundie re-asserts that such could never be the case because his religion alone "comes from god".

You might try probing for an answer as to why that must be the case and how he knows for sure that he isn't being deceived, but it soon becomes clear that the fundie's only basis for his faith is once again "It's the truth because we believe it so!". Ad nauseum, ad nauseum, ad nauseum. :roll:

Sometimes, some particularly Jew-cucked Israel-worshipping Evangelical wally, usually American, will then say: But muh "end times prophecies" and muh "Israel"! The god of Israel is the living god and the Bible must be true!

No dummy!!!

1. The "end times prophecies" of the Old Testament are a conspiratorial blueprint created and followed by a group of elite Jews with a world domination agenda. Chabad-Lubavitch is currently conspiring in the political world to make that same blueprint a reality (those deranged Kabbalists literally want to create Armageddon between the different militarized nations of the world for the "fulfillment" of prophecy) while droves of double-digit IQ Christians believe that all of this insanity is divine prophecy coming true. (this is scary shit) :roll:

2. If demonic entities exist and can interact with the material world, then it is fully conceivable that they too could make supposed prophecies from their own hoax scriptures materialize either for the purpose of deception or some other nefarious agenda.

Option 1 is extremely plausible once you dive into the apocalyptic teachings of the Kabbalah and observe the role of Chabad-Lubavitch in current world events, and option 2 is certainly a possibility if one recognizes the existence of the demonic in our world.

But for the fundie, none of these things could ever be a possibility and Christianity must still be the one true religion, "because we believe it so".

Finally, the fundie will simply assert that you are just a man and a sinner and are in no position to question the "word of god", notwithstanding the fact that Christian pastors, theologians, believers and even those who wrote the books of the Bible are also merely fallible humans. If you still don't accept his point of view as absolute truth, he'll just threaten you will hell. Lol! :lol:

Pixel--Dude wrote:
Because to me he sounds like a crazy asshole.
I was a Christian in the late 2000s and early 2010s and studied the Bible in depth with my former church study group and, the more I studied it, the more I came to realize that the "god of the Bible" just seems like a raging lunatic and psychopath and that the whole religion is nothing more than collective insanity filled with belief in bizarre sacrifice rituals, mindless fanaticism, fear, psychological manipulation, cruel gaslighting, neuroses, and sadistic threats. The whole thing is very low-vibrational. Eventually, I realized that I had to get out of that abyss of darkness.

Christians sometimes tell me that I should study the Bible and that, if I do, it will open up my heart to "god's love". I did study the Bible, probably in greater depth than they did, and it only drove me away from faith and convinced me that the religion is demonic. But what do you expect from a sect created by Jews?