Buddha is a prophet in classical sunni islam and Buddhists are 'saved'and protected

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Buddha is a prophet in classical sunni islam and Buddhists are 'saved'and protected

Post by willymonfrete »

https://pdfcoffee.com/buddha-in-the-qur ... -free.html

TLDR;

Buddhists are considered Sabians and also Allah jalla jalalu can choose mercy for righteous sincere buddhists on qiyamah.

Islam and the rightly guided companions of the prophet protected the buddhist temples,lives,monateries and properties.

Buddhist logicians who accepted islam also saved sunni islam.

buddha is the prophet khidr most likely.

khidr is a state aswell in Tassawuf(Sufism),and buddhist enlightenment is likely reaching the state of khidr.

buddhists are Sabians and sabians who live righteously will go to jannah,and also even for mushrikeen(Idolaters) according to sound hadeeth Allah can forgive them for their kufr,and also if the message of islam has not been given to a people they are not held accountable or even if they recieved a distorted and 'ugly' message of Islam(like most if not all non-muslims today).

only ignorant muslims are unkind to nonhostile infidels who do not fight our religion and whoever harms a nonmuslim minority hurts the prophet(SAWS)and whoever hurts the prophet vexes God.

the prophet will intercede for any nonmuslim unjustly harmed by a muslim against that muslim on qiyamah.

Honestely,outside of ignorance among ordinary muslims ,I think the Salafis are a huge threat to the world and buddhist-muslim relations because of their whack interpretation of fiqh and shari'ah.and not to mention their strange conception of the absolute(being mujassimah or ascribing a body to the God,and literal interpretations of God's attributes contrary to the Salaf(May Allah be pleased with all of them) they 'claim'to follow).

this is why I think Habib ali Jifri al Yemeni and his institute is so fundemental in the world and islamic world today,as sufism/classical sunni islam is nonviolent(even against animals,you cannot kill a animal unless necassery and a unjustly killed animal will testify against the muslim on the day of judgement according to the prophet),promotes Ihsaan(good kind behaviour),i'lm(knowledge),A'ql(rational thinking)and also respects diversity of opinion.

Salafism,wich was created by the British and the freemasons,has stained islam and is actually even more of a threat to other muslims because of their Takfiri policies.

the Ironic thing,is that Ibn Taymiyah(the precursor to ibn abdul wahhab) was a Sufi.He did great miracles,had Kashf(supernatural knowledge from Allah of the future,being able to see hell and paradise,people in the grave and talk to them etc)wich Salafis deny the Muslim Saints can have and even wore Taweez/Ta'weedh for protection(Ta'weedh is an islamic amulet/talisman) and had Siddhis.

I have seen how saudi funded theological institutes have ruined Yemen,wich is traditionally Sufi with a shafi'i Fiqh,and is behind the violent destruction of that beautiful country and people.

truly Puritan islam,is actually Sufism and classical sunni islam.

Allah says in the Qu'ran:لَّا يَنْهَىٰكُمُ ٱللَّهُ عَنِ ٱلَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَـٰتِلُوكُمْ فِى ٱلدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَـٰرِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوٓا۟ إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ يُحِبُّ ٱلْمُقْسِطِينَ ٨

Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just.
— English Translation (Yusuf Ali)