Paralyzed Woman Healed After Prayer

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Paralyzed Woman Healed After Prayer

Post by MrMan »

This is several years old. Delia Knox was a pastor's wife. She was a gospel singer. She was healed when she was prayed for in Jesus name on film (or digital equivalent). This was after 22 years of being paralyzed after a brain injury she sustained during a car accident.

Here is a clip of her being prayed for and walking.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNg7GWnXV_c

The the video, she starts to walk after a while, shaky at first. But you can see other videos where after a short period of time she walks normally.

Back around the time it happened, I found an older human interest piece from a news program about the gospel singer in a wheelchair, telling about her injury. I also saw a local news report about her healing. There was a video of her visiting her parents in Ohio after her healing and the mayor presenting her with something, the key to the city or something. Now, there have been so many videos about her it is hard to find the older stuff.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Paralyzed Woman Healed After Prayer

Post by Winston »

Are you sure this is real and not a hoax? Has it been verified and vetted by investigators?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
December 14th, 2021, 9:00 pm
Are you sure this is real and not a hoax? Has it been verified and vetted by investigators?
It's pretty obvious that it happened. I did see a local news piece on it from Ohio when she walked up the steps of her parents home. There was a big crowd there. The news people told what happened then showed a clip of her coming home, the thing with the mayor. I suppose they would be investigators. An investigator investigating does not determine whether something happened or not.

This happened in 2011. Back then, I could search her name and find a human interest news video about her singing while paralyzed by the waste down. It told about her car accident, etc. She is also the wife of the pastor of a church, so a lot of people knew her from that, too. I've seen interviews with her since the event, also.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well what I meant was that are there doctors and hospitals that can verify that this woman was really paralyzed? An investigator would try to verify this. I'm sure a journalist would too. How long was she paralyzed? Why did she only get healed years later? I'm sure she was prayed for right after her accident right? Did the doctors expect her condition to be permanent or was she expected to recover at some point?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
December 15th, 2021, 8:30 am
Well what I meant was that are there doctors and hospitals that can verify that this woman was really paralyzed? An investigator would try to verify this. I'm sure a journalist would too.
If it was a scam, she was pretending for over 20 years. There are video clips of her singing back when she was in a wheelchair. Her story made it onto a local news channel, Cleveland, Ohio, I think.
How long was she paralyzed?
Over 20 years.
Why did she only get healed years later? I'm sure she was prayed for right after her accident right?
You can look up interviews for her. She said she might not have gone to that meeting if she had known it was a revival meeting where they would pray for the sick and injured. Someone had invited her husband to share about something there. He's a pastor. From what she said, it sounded like she'd given up hope on being healed and found people praying for her to be an annoyance, but when the evangelist prayed for faith to arise in her, her attitude started to change. I have heard an interview or two with her. There is a lot of this stuff on YouTube.

As for why only years later, I don't think I'm qualified to answer that question and I am pretty sure an investigative reporter would not be either.
Did the doctors expect her condition to be permanent or was she expected to recover at some point?
I haven't spoken with her doctor and medical cases are legally protected and private, anyway. If you are really curious, you can dig through YouTube and other sources and see what was posted on the medical side of things.

My understanding was that her paralysis was the result of a brain injury from a car accident.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan,
Some movies you will love that are based on true stories of miraculous healings and answered prayers. You should check them out.

Miracles from Heaven (2016)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4257926/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Breakthrough (2019)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7083526/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

MrMan wrote:
December 14th, 2021, 7:34 pm
This is several years old. Delia Knox was a pastor's wife. She was a gospel singer. She was healed when she was prayed for in Jesus name on film (or digital equivalent). This was after 22 years of being paralyzed after a brain injury she sustained during a car accident.

The the video, she starts to walk after a while, shaky at first. But you can see other videos where after a short period of time she walks normally.

Back around the time it happened, I found an older human interest piece from a news program about the gospel singer in a wheelchair, telling about her injury. I also saw a local news report about her healing. There was a video of her visiting her parents in Ohio after her healing and the mayor presenting her with something, the key to the city or something. Now, there have been so many videos about her it is hard to find the older stuff.
How you kno not fony balony same properity preacher man take the milions for make bragerman showing falsity heals for maybe wify play long game colusion wit minster man play long game make fake sick last months then walk gain for make healer man look supranatral healer powers he make claims for be gatekeeper to heaven mircles on earth
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Spencer wrote:
December 15th, 2021, 12:31 pm
MrMan wrote:
December 14th, 2021, 7:34 pm

How you kno not fony balony same properity preacher man take the milions for make bragerman showing falsity heals for maybe wify play long game colusion wit minster man play long game make fake sick last months then walk gain for make healer man look supranatral healer powers he make claims for be gatekeeper to heaven mircles on earth
I suppose you could theorize that a woman would intentionally sit around in a wheelchair, have people carry her places at times, fool her parents and husband or get them to collude with her, etc., even trick her doctor....for 20 years.... to pretend to be healed. But that seems extremely unlikely to me.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have you heard of Lourdes, France, MrMan? Many documented miracles have happened there. You don't deny that right MrMan, just because its a Catholic shrine. Right?

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
December 18th, 2021, 2:36 am
Have you heard of Lourdes, France, MrMan? Many documented miracles have happened there. You don't deny that right MrMan, just because its a Catholic shrine. Right?
I have heard of it, but I haven't researched the miracles there, so I don't have a comment, really. I would not say that miracles cannot take place among the RCC or Orthodox groups.