How to manifest your Prayers in accord with universal laws without any religion

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

How to manifest your Prayers in accord with universal laws without any religion

Post by Winston »

Good video from Kemetic Spiritual Science about the nature of prayer and how you can manifest what you pray for, as long as its in accord with universal law, even if you don't believe in any religion. This does make some sense.

I get this question asked to me often If I no longer pray to Jesus, who do I pray to? from people who are new to Kemetic Science and moving away from Christianity and the dogma. I answer that question from the ancient African paradigm. Is prayer still relevant? Absolutely! But the way we were taught as Christians made it a crapshoot with no way to know how or why a prayer didn't get answered. The African spiritual science of prayer will be immensely more useful and help you to live life in a positive and empowered state of being.

Timestamps
0:00 If I no longer pray to Jesus, who do I pray to?
1:03 It is not your fault!
1:48 Your inner experience was and is real
3:06 What is that supposed to mean?!
3:44 I don't understand it... Yet!
4:03 What are you talking about?
4:28 Praying ritual forgotten?
5:28 Harmony in the "Method" of nature
7:00 I am in training?
7:39 I am Frequency?
7:55 The bible is esoteric?
8:27 Isaac, Jacob, and Esau (Gen.27:1-29)
9:50 I want to know more about prayer! www.beyondthephysical.me
10:18 Universal Law is blind?
10:54 I AM ...
11:47 God is a frequency?
13:12 Your beliefs are a signal to the Universe
13:41 My life is 95% sub-conscious?
14:35 How about manifesting?
15:29 Who am I?
16:47 You're always praying!
18:15 Emotions are your frequency
20:10 Prayer is a way of Life

If you are interested in learning how to rewire your mind for success, check out my new cutting edge class The African MInd Rewire. Click the link below for more information:
https://beyondthephysical.me/

If you want to gain more knowledge about ancient African Spirituality before Christianity, check out my course African Spirituality Before Christianity: The Ultimate Guide. Click on the link below for details on the course:
https://khemeticcenteredliving.com/afri ... ate-guide/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How to manifest your Prayers in accord with universal laws without any religion

Post by Winston »

In my personal experience, a prayer will often be granted, if the following conditions are met:

1. The request does not involve God having to bend the laws of physics or upsetting the balance of things. If he can, he prefers to do things within the natural order of things and not violate the laws of time and space.
2. The request does not involve asking for something you don't deserve or didn't earn, like a ferrari or a million bucks.
3. The request is something that is wholesome and good for you and beneficial. Something that a good selfless person might ask.
4. The prayer comes from a sincere good heart with a childlike attitude, kind of like Laura Engels in "Little House on the Prairie" is when she prays.

When my prayer has fit all the above, it usually has gotten answered, yes, often by a shifting of circumstances that are too precise to be coincidence, yet allow the prayer to be granted, as if it was customized. I'm sure Neo and MrMan have experienced similarly.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How to manifest your Prayers in accord with universal laws without any religion

Post by Winston »

Buddhist teacher and monk in Taiwan explains the proper way to pray to Bodhisattvas and deities that will be effective. His advice is similar to mine. This is in Chinese with English subtitles.

Here he explains why prayers will not always work, because we are meant to work out most of our problems, they are there for a reason, if they could be instantly fixed then that would defeat their purpose. The gods and bodhisattvas know this so they do not answer every prayer. That sort of makes sense.