Fallen Angels, Nephilim, & Giants in the Book of Enoch - Christian View of Ancient Aliens & UFOs?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Fallen Angels, Nephilim, Giants in Book of Enoch - Christian View of Ancient Aliens & UFOs

Post by Winston »

New Woodward TV video.

What You Need To Know About The APOCALYPSE Of ENOCH And ANCIENT TECHNOLOGY

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Fallen Angels, Nephilim, Giants in Book of Enoch - Christian View of Ancient Aliens & UFOs

Post by Winston »

Great new Woodward TV video about how ancient civilizations were just as advanced as we are, if not more. Interesting arguments to think about.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Ancient Aliens = Demons, Fallen Angels, Nephilim, Giants in the Antediluvian World? (Christian View)

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:
May 8th, 2020, 6:23 pm
Steve Quayle's website on ancient giants and fallen angels and Vatican secrets. lol

https://www.stevequayle.com/

I found the trailer for the third film "Holocaust of Giants" on YouTube, but not the other two. Check it out. It looks exciting.

Doesn't Tim Alberino look like a good looking guy btw? Lol. He ought to be an actor in Hollywood and be the next Indiana Jones. lol

Btw, check out this chilling interview where Steve Quayle interviews a man who claims he saw fallen angels chained beneath Rome! lol. Just as it says in the Bible. That is a rad concept. This ought to be the plot of a great movie!

You buy that @Neo? lol
This is a fascinating post!!!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Fallen Angels, Nephilim & Giants in The Book of Enoch - Christian View of Ancient Aliens & UFOs?

Post by Winston »

Scott Alan Roberts, a great researcher and author, decodes some Bible secrets such as the Nephilim and other mysteries in Genesis. Very fascinating and mind blowing.

Scott Alan Roberts will reveal amazing Bible secrets, where he will delve into the stories of Adam and Eve, the evil serpent and Cain and Abel. He will help to decode the true nature of the Nephilim. He will also bring in amazing insights into the ongoing controversy of who are the Elohim.

In this interview, Scott Alan Roberts unravels some of the mystery associated with the Nephilim, as spoken about in Genesis, and provides an alternative interpretation of accounts written about in the Bible. He challenges conventional thinking regarding Adam and Eve, the great flood, and other biblical stories and delves into the symbology of the serpent.

Scott Alan Roberts' Amazon page where he has books on the Nephilim and the secrets of ancient Reptilians.

https://www.amazon.com/Scott-Alan-Roberts/e/B0060RTCJC

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Fallen Angels, Nephilim & Giants in The Book of Enoch - Christian View of Ancient Aliens & UFOs?

Post by Winston »

Woodward TV explores the idea that the fallen angels of Enoch and the Bible could be chained under Antarctica. Interesting theory.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Fallen Angels, Nephilim, & Giants in the Book of Enoch - Christian View of Ancient Aliens & UFOs?

Post by Winston »

Odd question in case anyone was wondering about it. lol

How Did The Fallen Angels Make The Giants Without Any Sex Organs? The Book Of Reuben (with music)

Before you freak out and get upset or defensive, really pay attention to the wording, it condemns men and women equally for the acts described. It’s about fornication vs. married reproductive sex. It’s clear about how people’s thoughts are affected by man’s beliefs as opposed to leaning on Gods wisdom, as it says in:

Proverbs 3: 5-6 KJV
5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Some people say that the Book Of Enoch or the Book Of Giants can’t be true because angels don’t have sexual reproductive organs, so they couldn’t have mated with human women as in Genesis 6, King James Version
6 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
7 And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.

The Book of Reuben explains how the fallen angels made the Nephilim Giants, as well as a few other interesting topics. The delivery is very matter of fact, which makes some portions seem quite blunt but the truth is the truth. Difficult as it may be we have to obey or suffer the consequences. If you listen carefully you’ll see it condemns men just as much as women, it’s about the sin of fornication, not blaming one sex over the other.

1 Timothy 4
King James Version
4 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

6 If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.

7 But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.

8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

9 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation.

10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

11 These things command and teach.

12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

13 Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.

14 Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.

15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

If you noticed the name changes recently, the reason is that I was testing to see if some of the limitations on us were released, but after testing it out it I can assure you it still causes a shadowban and a CPM of ZERO if one has either the words for FE in their handle or titles of vids. (CPM rate is how much each view is worth based on arbitrary decisions)
So, anyone still having FE in their name is still being heavily censored. For now we'll stick with this name until the restrictions are lifted or changed, but I won't hold my breath.

This one was pretty heavy, the next movie is lighter.
Thank you for watching.
God bless you.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Fallen Angels, Nephilim, & Giants in the Book of Enoch - Christian View of Ancient Aliens & UFOs?

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
July 12th, 2021, 7:52 pm
Odd question in case anyone was wondering about it. lol

How Did The Fallen Angels Make The Giants Without Any Sex Organs? The Book Of Reuben (with music)

I have heard of the Book of Enoch, but I had never heard of the Book of Reuben. There are a number of books likely to have been written by those pretending to be historical figures from the post-exhilic period.

As far as the question goes, where do you get the idea that angels do not have sexual organs? Jesus said that in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like the angels of God __in heaven.___ In Jude, we read about angels leaving their 'proper dwelling' as one version puts it. And it may be that angels are able to take on what functions more or less as human form. Angels in the New Testament that are described and other figures that are like angels are described as men (no mention of wings.) There are other creatures like Cherubim and Seraphim that have wings. The women with stork wings of Zechariah's vision are not called 'angels.'

The idea that angels interbred with women is a very old interpretation of Genesis 6. it was widespread in the first century, and probably most Christians who were familiar with Genesis 6 would have held to that interpretation. It also fits the sequence of events in II Peter 2 and the wording of the book of Jude, most of which seems to be almost the same message as the Book of Jude.

I believe it was St. Augustine who either invented or popularized the interpretation that 'sons of God' in Genesis 6 refers to the sons of Seth. That's fourth century.

There are those who assert that angels cannot have gender. What is this belief based on? There were Jews who believed spirits could have gender in the first century.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But I dont understand something. Where in the Bible does it say angels have sex organs or are physical beings? Aren't they supposed to be nonphysical beings with a spirit body only? If so how could they have had sex with human women? Am I missing something? Do you mean angels can become physical at will? Like in that stupid TV series "Lucifer"? If so they would have to expend a lot of energy or get authorization right. Usually interdimensional beings have to expend a lot of energy to manifest themselves in our reality. Ghosts do too. They can't hold their form for a long time, thats why ghosts appear momentarily before disappearing again. Right?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Geez that sucks Mr Man. So you can't have sex or romance in heaven? Doesn't that mean you should try to have all the sex, passion and romance that u can in this life since u will not be able to have it again for all eternity? That sucks. What do u do all day in heaven then? Just sing and worship God? Isn't that boring? Why does God need so much adulation and admiration constantly for all time? Isn't that pathological narcissism? Why would you condone that?

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
July 13th, 2021, 7:26 am
But I dont understand something. Where in the Bible does it say angels have sex organs or are physical beings? Aren't they supposed to be nonphysical beings with a spirit body only?
The Bible does not specifically mention angelic sex organs. It does say that the sons of God had children with the daughters of men in Genesis. Angels are shown as being able to interact with the physical world. Lot may have not have known that the angels he met were not human. They were able to strike people with blindness. The book of Hebrews says not to be forgetful to entertain strangers (foreigners or those from a different location), for thereby some have entertained strangers unawares.

II Peter 2,
4 For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment; 5 and did not spare the ancient world, but saved Noah, one of eight people, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood on the world of the ungodly; 6 and turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, condemned them to destruction, making them an example to those who afterward would live ungodly; 7 and delivered righteous Lot, who was oppressed by the filthy conduct of the wicked 8 (for that righteous man, dwelling among them, tormented his righteous soul from day to day by seeing and hearing their lawless deeds)— 9 then the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under punishment for the day of judgment,

If the events described in verse 4 refer to the sons of God passage in Genesis 6, then all of these events are in chronological order. Jude mentions angels not staying in their proper abode and the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah in a very similar passage.
So you can't have sex or romance in heaven? Doesn't that mean you should try to have all the sex, passion and romance that u can in this life since u will not be able to have it again for all eternity?
If one wants to have a lot of sex and romance, one should marry in a way that is pleasing to God. But there are other things we should be doing with our lives besides just having sex all day.
That sucks. What do u do all day in heaven then? Just sing and worship God? Isn't that boring? Why does God need so much adulation and admiration constantly for all time? Isn't that pathological narcissism? Why would you condone that?
God is worthy of our praise, and it is not right for you to accuse Him. I do not know all that they that are Christ's will do all day in the age to come. The future state of the redeemed is to be resurrected and to inhabit the new earth (as opposed to 'eternity in heaven.) In the future, Christ will reign on the earth and they that are His will reign with Him. So there will be things to do, apparently, but I do not know all the details.

Maybe you think having sex is the best thing there is because of your own experience. The Bible says 'the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.' I suspect what is coming will be better than sex.
If so how could they have had sex with human women? Am I missing something? Do you mean angels can become physical at will? Like in that stupid TV series "Lucifer"?
I have never seen Lucifer. Apparently, some of these beings have the ability to interact with the natural world. Maybe they take on flesh, or maybe they appear to. The Bible does not give the details on that.
If so they would have to expend a lot of energy or get authorization right. Usually interdimensional beings have to expend a lot of energy to manifest themselves in our reality. Ghosts do too. They can't hold their form for a long time, thats why ghosts appear momentarily before disappearing again. Right?
Apparently, there were angels who left their proper abode without authorization in the past. I am skeptical of human spirits, ghosts, wondering around. I suspect that angels are more powerful than regular demons/shedim, and I would not assume either are unable to appear if they so chose or had trouble with expending energy.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did you know that according to the Book of Enoch, the evil spirits roaming all over Earth, aka demons, are not fallen angels, but the Nephilim, which are the offspring of the fallen angels and earth women they copulated with. Interesting. See below.

More on the Book of Enoch and Archangels.

Obviously these stories must be metaphorical. Because if God was that mean and hot tempered and struck people dead like that for any offense instantly, then anyone who goes out and mocks God would be instantly struck by lightning. But we all know that many atheists have gone out and cursed God many times yet nothing happened to them. So these stories must be metaphor or parables.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

"Could the hobbits and dwarfs from mythology be real and be part of a pre-Human civilization? In the 1800s, the Canadian anthropologist Robert Grant Haliburton investigated encounters with mystical red skinned pigmy tribes in Morocco and Libya. Remnants of similar anomalous people (and their modern day descendant have been found Iran's "City of Dwarfs" and Makhunik. These people have been linked to the theories of Dr Susan Martinez, (author of ‘The History of the Little People'), where she states that these people and their descendants could be what's left of a global pre-human civilization that existed before the Great Flood."

The Old Ones - Evidence For A Pre-Human Civilization?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting discussion between Robert Stanley and Jeffrey Daugherty about the Fallen Ones (aka Fallen Angels of the Bible) and how they are imprisoned here on Earth so they decided "better to rule in hell than serve in heaven" (ala Milton) and they now rule the global elite and global system that enslaves us. Robert drops some interesting new bombshells too. Very mind blowing for sure.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting take on the Book of Enoch and who the Watchers were that is the opposite of the standard Christian version. What he says about what the Tower of Babel was is the same interpretation that @Lucas88 told me. Very interesting and mind blowing.