Why Christian mainstream core theology drives many to atheism rather than to faith.

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Christian mainstream core theology drives many to atheism rather than to faith.

Post by Cornfed »

Oh come on, we are not expected to read this, are we?
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Re: Why Christian mainstream core theology drives many to atheism rather than to faith.

Post by MrPeabody »

If you study history, you will discover that Christianity died in the 19th century. Darwin's theory of evolution was a shock to the Western world and since then there has been no serious Western intellectual that will support Christian dogma. I am talking about people at the level of Descartes and Pascal or even Saint Thomas Aquinas. This will never happen again. Christianity's head has been cut off. Nietzsche summarized the situation with his "God is Dead" line. Neitzsche wasn't necessarily happy about this. He was just reporting the reality.

This is an interesting scholar who explains why Zarathustra was the Indo-European's first prophet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjYpghe1bCc&t=17s
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Gali you can read what Alex believes in his posts above on page one of this thread. Apparently he put his photo in his avatar now too, which is very brave of him. :) Can you do the same? lol. Most guys here don't hae the guts to do that, except for @kangarunner and yours truly of course. It's the mark of a truly authentic man I think.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne