Does the Bible prophesy the End of the World in 2028? Gabriel Ansel says YES!

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Does the Bible prophesy the End of the World in 2028?

Post by Winston »

Could it be that some entity or being is messing with Gabriel Ansel's head and giving him all these signs and synchronicities about 2028? After all, people who use ouiji boards and engage in channeling can receive amazing messages too that are too specific and in a pattern to be coincidence.

Here are some more amazing signs and synchronicities he received about the 2028 end.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Does the Bible prophesy the End of the World in 2028?

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. Apparently Gabriel Ansel isn't the only one receiving 2028 end signs and synchronicities and messages. Others are too. See here for some amazing third party examples:

https://2028end.com/confirmations

Gabriel responds to the claim "No one knows the day or hour".

https://2028end.com/countdown-clock/no- ... ay-or-hour?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Does the Bible prophesy the End of the World in 2028? Gabriel Ansel says YES!

Post by Winston »

Gabriel Ansel explains why there will be no rapture before the tribulation as many Christians think.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Does the Bible prophesy the End of the World in 2028? Gabriel Ansel says YES!

Post by jamesbond »

So will the rapture occur in 2028 or will there be no rapture and Jesus will return to the earth in 2028? If that's true, aren't we supposed to be living in the 7 year tribulation right now? Who is the anti Christ, has he appeared on the world stage yet?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

The Tribulation period is 42 months (Revelation 11:2, Revelation 13:5) not 7 years. This is 3½ years. So you take the date this guy is giving in 2028 and subtract 3½ years and that would be the beginning of the tribulation period if this guy is right.

Anyway this guy is in error because when Jesus returns that is not the end of the world. The Bible talks about a 1000 year reign of Christ here on Earth after His return (Revelation 20:6). Then there will be a new heaven and new earth. Revelation 21:1

The Rapture happens at the end of the tribulation (Matthew 24:29)