People Need to Understand Kabbalah

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Eric
Experienced Poster

People Need to Understand Kabbalah

Post by Eric »

I don't care if you don't believe it - believe in it, or don't want to know about it. The truth is that others do, and those others are implementing and using it in the world now. It underlies all social systems, thought, policy, and our human universe. You should study it just to basically understand it, that's all.

Everyone needs to know about this.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: People Need to Understand Kabbalah

Post by Eric »

Why does no one care about this?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Eric wrote:Why does no one care about this?
I dont think most people know what the kabbalah is. Only avid truth seekers and intellectuals and what Nietzsche calls "the higher man" do.

Why dont you explain or post info about it first to see if anyone is interested? Even those into mysticism and metaphysics and the occult have to be at an advanced level to be familiar with the kabbalah. Come on. You cant expect mainstream people to know about it, even if they are freethinkers.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Winston wrote:
I dont think most people know what the kabbalah is. Only avid truth seekers and intellectuals and what Nietzsche calls "the higher man" do.

Why dont you explain or post info about it first to see if anyone is interested? Even those into mysticism and metaphysics and the occult have to be at an advanced level to be familiar with the kabbalah. Come on. You cant expect mainstream people to know about it, even if they are freethinkers.
Kabbala is a religion of Light, divine Light foremost, the Light of the Creator comes down onto us.

I've explained it before, in one of my posts. I can't find it but gave a rundown of Lurianic Kabbalah and the whole idea/s behind it. It is complex and esoteric, you're right, but it is happening; and it is a driving force behind everything. I'm convinced. Kabbalah basically states there are 10 emanations or mystical spheres coming down a mystical "A Tree of Life"; there is an unknowable and infinite presence above which is God and they say can't be "grasped". He comes down to us through those emanations and each one symbolizes something; wisdom, understanding, beauty, balance, victory, expansion and giving and it's opposite..contraction.

Basically, this system is said to underlie all of life and the Universe, but once you understand it then you understand the whole world. It's complicated but there it is linked with Torah explicitly...and there are all these explanations about The Bible that can deepen our spiritual knowledge of God, beyond what we already know or are familiar.

In Kabbalah, God is neither male nor female. Sexual union is the most important thing in Kabbalah between male and female here on earth, as this is creating the union of God in the Upper worlds, Sex is divine and not ridden with any kind of guilt, etc. People are born good and the concept of original 'sin' like in Christianity doesn't exist. Sex is important, there is no distinction between nation or class or individual, Kabbalah is said to be a universal system that underlies the universe. So it would unite and enlighten the whole world.

That's what I believe they're aiming for. A little more. There is the masculine presence of spiritual intellect which is male. The female presence is here on Earth and it receives everything; that is why the female is SO important. She manifests things and the male brings it down to make it happen.
It's equal in the most basic sense/ the dynamic between male and female.

Does that kind of make sense? It's way more complicated than that, but that's a basic gist of it. One can see how this is totally different from Christianity in a most basic way. It's use of sex, equality of female male etc... It seems more ancient to me. It is fundamentally opposed to Christianity in these basic ways. According to them one can study Kabbalah and be any member of any religion, etc.
Isaac Newton was a famous Christian Kabbalist, it's said to deepen and enrich your understanding.

A thousand points of Light:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQhbEh8AeSA[/youtube]
Last edited by Eric on July 3rd, 2017, 8:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Can't get the images up, maybe a moderator can help me.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok eric i fixed your images.

Well the kabbalah is not supposed to be for the masses. Its for those initiated into the mystery schools. And always has been.

Even madonna and britney spears are into the kabbalah. Lol

The jewish elite probably see this kind of thing as higher knowledge that only they are privy to. Knowledge that can be used to manipulated the human race and its consciousness.

Supposedly the Illuminati study and use the kabbalah too. So it must be useful for them to use as dark sorcery or to control the world too as part of the NWO plan. I guess knowledge can be used for good or evil. Thats why they hoarde such knowledge. But i dont think anyone considers themselves to be evil. "Evil" is a term you ascribe to your enemies. No one ever ascribes it to themselves. Everyone thinks they are the good guys.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have you read the Kohar, eric? Its supposed to be the textbook of the kabbalah. But im not sure if its readable to the average layman. Even if its not, there are probably many books that try to interpret it.

Heres a history channel documentary about the kabbalah.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibuSPtXG5dg[/youtube]

Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

That's false, they've made the Kabbalah open to the world since the late 20th century, and they say that it's for actually everyone. Anyone can read and study it, and they even have made certain books that help laymen understand it. It is the foundation of all the occult sciences - all that means is "hidden" which it was for nearly 2 millennia....because people weren't ready for it.

I haven't read the Zohar but I'm reading excerpts of it in a book, thanks for fixing those images!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this trailer for a new documentary called "Kabbalah Me".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhh-9nLXKxo

Description:

KABBALAH ME is a unique documentary about a personal journey into the esoteric spiritual phenomenon known as Kabbalah. Throughout history, Kabbalah was studied only by the most holy Talmudic scholars. The misinformation, innuendo and prohibition surrounding Kabbalah kept its wisdom from most Jews and from the whole world; many were even unaware of its existence.

In KABBALAH ME, director Steven Bram embarks on a spiritual investigation that leads him to reunite with the Hasidic branch of his family and connect to the community of Judaic scholarship. Eventually his curiosity takes him on a pilgrimage to Israel, where he immerses himself in history and traditions of the Holy Land.Along the way, leading authorities discuss the complex, mystical world of Kabbalah -- its varying interpretations and the myriad paths of its rituals and lessons. Bram's new commitment to spirituality and religious observance draws skepticism from family and friends but ultimately leads to profound changes across all aspects of his life.

Producer: Steven Bram
Directors: Steven Bram and Judah Lazarus
Writers: Steven Bram, Judah Lazarus, and Adam Zucker
Original Story: Rabbi Adam Jacobs
Editors: Neco Turkienicz and Adam Zucker
Associate Producers: Rina Lankry Perkel and Ilana Ellis

Film website:

http://www.kabbalahme.com

Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Be careful of studying Kabbalah apart from Torah, a lot of schools and "teachers" are trying to sell a product... it's just a scam actually dangerous. There are a few good scholarly teachers of it and thankfully, they offer their courses for free to teach anybody online.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Because a bunch of stone-age desert people don't have any answers that are relevant in today's society. All they had was a lot of time on their hands and a wild imagination.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

How has modern life, orexistence changed from 5,000 or even 20 or 50,000 years ago? Do we eat, sleep, breathe...think and have souls?

It hasn't. So what you said makes no sense. What's your answer, to sit around and drink all day? How can you take all the epochs of mankind up to this point and throw them away, just because someone invented an iPad? Really...Are you that arrogant? don't answer that.
May be why your life's going nowhere.

They do have answers. If you think a materialistic, fragmented existence planned by corporate overlords, with pc beliefs and Marxist speech suits you, then maybe you deserve that much. If you like living in a pen...