The Truth About Long Hair

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Re: The Truth About Long Hair

Post by Mr S »

Winston wrote:Does Your Hair Have A Greater Purpose—Spiritual Antennae...or Dead Protein

Why do you diss this dude in some forum posts but yet keep promoting his videos in other forum posts like this one?

Here's another explanation from an Indian GURU standpoint:

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr S wrote: Why do you diss this dude in some forum posts but yet keep promoting his videos in other forum posts like this one?
Because hes funny and interesting. Thats why he gets so many hits. Even a con man doesnt tell 100 percent lies. He has to tell some important truths too, in order to attract people. So even this black dude has to make some good points to sell his stuff.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

sea_dragon wrote:Confucianism also traditionally forbids the cutting of hair, but for different reasons.
So in ancient china, they required men to grow out their hair long in pig tails for the same reason? Or what reason?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So let me get this straight. If I grow my hair long, I will have more psychic and sixth sense ability? Or more strength, as in the case with the story of Samson in the Bible? What will I gain from it? Other then the Samson story in the Bible, I don't see any evidence that long hair makes you stronger. If there is, can someone cite it for me?

The thing is, my hair is getting long and I have to decide whether to cut it a little, or let it grow longer. So I wanna know what the benefits are if I grow it out. Also, if I decide to grow out my hair, how long should I grow it out exactly?

Btw, does anyone know why many famous musicians and rock stars tend to grow out their hair long? Even great soulful instrumental composers like Yanni and Andre Rieu (European) grow out their hair long. It's like the mark of a great composer or artist to have long hair it seems. Why is that?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

"Sadhguru explains how shaving one’s head supports one who is on a certain type of spiritual sadhana, and also talks about why some Yogis, on the contrary, grow long hair."

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

If shaving your head shifts energy up to the spiritual level, then does shaving your genitals shift energy down to the sexual level?

I started shaving my head daily about 4 years ago, but didn't notice any shift of energy upwards. The Yogi says the shaving must be done with spiritual intention and preferably only once a month just before new moon, whereas I started shaving to make tick inspection easier when camping and for appearance reasons (vanity).

I've never shaved my genitals.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Shemp wrote:
August 8th, 2021, 1:35 am
If shaving your head shifts energy up to the spiritual level, then does shaving your genitals shift energy down to the sexual level?

I started shaving my head daily about 4 years ago, but didn't notice any shift of energy upwards. The Yogi says the shaving must be done with spiritual intention and preferably only once a month just before new moon, whereas I started shaving to make tick inspection easier when camping and for appearance reasons (vanity).

So does it means that, as one loses their hair and becomes naturally bald, their spiritual levels go up.

If so, I am definitely on the right track to Nirvana! :D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Shemp wrote:
August 8th, 2021, 1:35 am

I think he meant that u have to be on a spiritual path and working with your chakras and third eye pineal gland? Are you? I don't think this applies as well to the average materialistic person. There has to be a certain logic to why monks shave their head.

Also some yogis have long hair too. It depends on whether they are trying to hold energy or release it. Musicians like Yanni tend to have long hair too. Maybe because they want to hold their artistic creative energy? Its also fashionable for musicians and classical music conductors to have long hair too. But even fashion has a purpose behind it. Its not just for aesthetic looks.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Druid practitioner discusses whether long hair is magical.

Indian guru explains why yogis have long hair.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Question: How come when my hair starts growing out, I start picking up negative vibes from the environment and start feeling depressed and bipolar? It's like I'm engulfed by bad vibes and losing control of my emotions and mind. I have to quickly get a haircut before I can feel like myself again and regain control of my mind and emotions. Otherwise I suffer. Why is that? Does my hair pick up bad vibes from this toxic world? If so, how come Mr S is the opposite? For him long hair is natural and feels good. Why is he the reverse of me? Any explanation?