My Christian Blog

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: My Christian Blog

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
December 1st, 2021, 9:06 am
I'm getting followers from different places already and the blog has only been up for a week. Where does one generally advertise these kind of things?
You can submit the blog to yahoo directory. Submission is free. Or you can ask your friends to give you backlinks to your blog. That helps. Also share your blog on Reddit or Quora or Christian forums to ask their opinion?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My Christian Blog

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
December 18th, 2021, 2:38 am
You can submit the blog to yahoo directory. Submission is free. Or you can ask your friends to give you backlinks to your blog. That helps. Also share your blog on Reddit or Quora or Christian forums to ask their opinion?
The search engines seem to have already listed it. I am submitting random posts to Saidit.