Why the Christian Gospel is 100% Unjust, Nonsensical, a Black Magic Ritual, and an Abusive Fear Based Control System

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why the Christian Gospel is 100% Unjust, Nonsensical, a Black Magic Ritual, and an Abusive Fear Based Control System

Post by Winston »

Btw Neo. If you don't believe me that Christianity teaches self-loathing, look up the famous legendary Christian apologist book "Mere Christianity" by CS Lewis, author of the Narnia Chronicles. In the middle of it, he does say this: "If you don't loathe yourself, you cannot truly love God". He says that. It's in his own words. You can look it up. There are many free copies of that book online. It's considered a Christian timeless classic.

You forget Neo I've studied this topic all my life since the 1980s so I know all the ins and outs, pros and cons, achilles heels, etc. So I am way ahead of you. If I say something, there's a good reason for it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why the Christian Gospel is 100% Unjust, Nonsensical, a Black Magic Ritual, and an Abusive Fear Based Control System

Post by Winston »

To any former Christians here:

I was wondering. When u were a Christian didn't this go through your head:

"How can a perfect world be ruined just by a bite from a forbidden apple? That sounds ludicrous when u think about it. But thats God's word, who am i to question it?"

Dont all Christians think that or wonder that? Or only some? If so how do they rationalize it away? Do they just tell themselves, "Well God's the boss. If he says it it must be true. Who am i to question it?" And then forget about it?

Is that what u did to suppress such questions too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If anyone wants to read a series that clears up which parts of the Bible are corrupted and which are genuine, this series below called "The Divine Secret Garden" will help to clear up a lot and explain why God and Satan exchanged places and seemed to work on the same team. This is very disturbing though if you are attached to Christianity because it flips Christianity upside down in many ways. Robert Stanley from www.unicusmagazine.com recommends it to every truth seeker. I've been listening to the audiobook version and it resonates and makes a lot of sense and explains a lot about this world that never made sense. A must hear for the truth seeker. It's all free. The link to download the ebook and audiobook versions of the series is below.

http://www.johnvpanella.com

One interesting revelation from it is that the Book of Revelation isn't Christian at all, but Luciferian and has nothing to do with the original Jesus. Since Jesus is not of this world and not of the material Luciferian world of illusion, money and lies, there's no way he can come back and rule it for 1000 years. It's not his and he is not of this world. The only person who can come back and rule this world for 1,000 years like Revelation says, is Lucifer himself, since he creates the material world of matter and enslavement and parasitism. So when the Second Coming comes, it will be Lucifer disguised as Christ (or the false Christ) and deceive all the Christians. That's very sad and disturbing. In fact that's what the Illuminati and Freemaons are looking forward to, the coming of Lucifer/False Christ to take over the world and establish his NWO kingdom of 1000 years as prophesied in Revelation. So the joke is on the Christians who don't even know that their religion is mostly Luciferian even if some of the Bible is still uncorrupted. Very scary and disturbing.

In fact, the meaning of the all seeing eye on the one dollar bill is to await this coming of Lucifer, who will come as the false Christ. So unbeknownst to Christians, the Illuminati are waiting for the same thing they are. What a cruel joke on Christians, who have been totally hoodwinked and don't know that their religion is of Lucifer, who is the God of this world. And also that's why American currency has the words "In God We Trust" written on it, because money is meant to be our God in America, and money is the God in this Luciferian matrix. That's why it's no coincidence that the US dollar bill says "In God We Trust". Very disturbing. The truth is right under our noses. We've all been hoodwinked.

The God of this world definitely made it to be a parasitic enslavement system. Of course he wants YOU to blame yourself for it because your ancestors chose to sin by eating a stupid apple from a tree. It was all a setup. The Gods or God worked together with the Serpent to lure man into doing something so that their plan to make the world an enslavement matrix could happen and mankind could be blamed for it. Use basic logic here. If the gods didn't want this world to be a parasitic enslavement matrix, would it be? Of course not. Obviously they do want it to be one, and that's why it is one. Simple Spockian logic.

We are only talking about the God or Gods that run this world. They definitely cannot be just or all good or all honest. If they were, they would not allow this world to be based on illusion, deception, and money, especially America. It's very Luciferian. So Lucifer runs everything, both the good and evil side. He plays both sides. It all makes sense if you think about it. I don't know if the God of the universe and the God of this world is the same. I don't know if there are any good gods that are above Lucifer. I certainly hope so.

The big deception and secret is that God, Satan, Lucifer, and the Serpent are all working together as a tag team. This is obvious in the Book of Job. And obvious in Genesis too. The Bible was hijacked by the cult that rules the world and corrupted to suit their agenda. King James and his Masonic lodge was part of that too of course, that's why they wrote an "authorized" KJV of the Bible. Authorized means it's approved by the elites for their agenda. You've all been had along with all the other Christians. Totally fooled. As Mark Twain said, "It's easier to fool someone than to convince them that they've been fooled."

Another key point from Divine Secret Garden is that only a parasitic entity that feeds on others needs to be WORSHIPPED. The Creator of the universe has unlimited energy within and does not need to parasite off anyone. So he or she would not need to be worshipped. Only Lucifer needs worship. Therefore, the God of the Bible must be Lucifer. That's the ultimate con and scam on Christians. It makes sense if you think about it.

For the truth about the conspiracy behind the Bible and how all the deities worked together as a tag team to defraud all of us, read the Divine Secret Garden series by John Panella. It makes sense and adds up and explains a lot and clears up the confusion about why God and Satan exchange places a lot in the Bible, or why they work together, which is obvious when you take off the blinders. The books and audiobooks in the series are all free to download. There's no profit motive or agenda.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some important key points I posted on YouTube under videos that ridiculously claim that everything outside of the Bible and Christianity is Luciferian or Satanic:

I hate people who say that everything outside the Bible is Luciferian/Satanic. Actually, the Bible and Evangelical Christianity are Luciferian/Satanic too. A tell tale sign is that it is centered around motifs such as fear, threat of punishment, guilt tripping, human sacrifice (of Jesus) as redemption (which goes against Hebrew law), and impossible standards such as God requiring perfection to get into heaven, and then proclaiming that no one is worthy even if they are good people, which is totally unreasonable and unfair. (especially since the God of the Bible is anything but perfect himself, evidenced by his actions and decrees) It puts you in an impossible situation and then blames you for it. I've known people who do that, they put others in an impossible no win situation, like between a rock and a hard place, and then blame them for it. They were sick, deranged, toxic people infested by the Archons. Such actions are Luciferian, Satanic, and black magic done on innocent victims. No good God would be involved in that. Only Lucifer/Satan would. There is more than one God so the Christians are presumptuous to think their God is the only God or that their God is "the God" rather than a god with a small "g" or an alien overlord such as the Annunaki or even a fallen god.

The Bible is written by man. Even if it was divinely inspired, Christians are foolish and naive if they think the powers that be cannot touch it or corrupt it. It's been corrupted many times, by the Romans, King James, etc. And is now mixed with truths and lies, with lies outnumbering the truths unfortunately. Sorry to disappoint you Christian dogmatists. But you are a fool if you think it's not corrupted and untouched by the controllers of our matrix. Every wise person knows it is. Even top secular scholars like Dr. Bart Ehrman have proven it beyond a reasonable doubt. Also even if the Bible was inspired by a supernatural being that doesn't mean that it must be the one and only creator of the universe. There are innumerable entities in the 4th and 5th dimension who could have inspired such books and other religious or channeled texts. Also inspiration is NOT the same as dictation. These are all simple things but brainwashed Christians don't get that.

Also evangelical Christians are worshipping the same God as the Freemasons. He has many names, the Egyptians called him Aton. That's the big joke that all the elites know that Christians do not. Lucifer plays both God and Satan. The devil plays good cop, bad cop and is not as dumb as Christians. He does not come out and say that he's the devil. He comes out and says he's God. If you were the devil would you tell everyone you were the devil? Or that you were God? Of course the latter. No way is Lucifer as dumb as Christians assume. If you want the truth, study Gnosticism or download the free books/audiobooks called "Divine Secret Garden" by John Panella, or the Wes Penre Papers. Look them up. They are all free. Or listen to Dr. Shmuel Asher, author of "Soul Revolution". He is close to the truth, and has a 7 part interview series on YouTube that you can listen to for free. Those materials are much closer to the truth than any religion. Not the Bible, which is heavily corrupted and only low IQ people think it is pure and untouchable by the powers that be. Even the Geneva Bible is less corrupted than the KJV Bible. Sorry but the truth is disturbing, not rosy like most people want it to be.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The biggest beef I've always had with Christianity is that it puts you in an impossible situation and then BLAMES YOU for it. For example, it claims that God's standard to get into heaven is perfection, but then declares that no one is perfect (even if they are good people like Mother Theresa or Gandhi) so no one can get into heaven and everyone deserves to go to hell. That essentially puts you in an impossible no win situation at the outset, regardless of your character, morals, or behavior, which is very unfair, wicked, cruel, and unreasonable.

What's sick is that I've actually heard many Christians say, "Even if God never sent Jesus to die for our sins and just let us all go to hell, he would still be a just God." What a sick thing to say. Gee whiz. You gotta be totally brainwashed and your reason hijacked to say something like that. How can a 100 percent just God have standards that are 100 percent unjust, wicked, cruel, and unreasonable? It doesn't make sense and is 100 illogical and the biggest contradiction in any religion. How do Christians accept this and not question it? It boggles the mind.

Every Christian at some point must realize how unfair, unreasonable, and cruel that is, so I wonder how they rationalize it? Deep down they must feel there is something wrong with this, as it's indefensible and there's no way around that. Perhaps fear of hell and divine punishment keeps them in line, as well as hope of the reward of eternal life in heaven. Fear and hope are powerful motivators of course, and essential in mind control.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
July 30th, 2021, 3:07 pm
Warning: This may be highly blasphemous if you are religious! Read at your own peril! May also cause you to doubt or lose your faith too!

Some of my deep thoughts, rants, and questions below about why the Christian gospel makes no sense, is 100 percent unjust and nonsensical, seems to be a black magic ritual as well, and is also a man made abusive fear based control system too. I sent these rants to my friends on WhatsApp, so I thought I'd create a post about it too.

1. First, I heard that Christianity is a black magic ritual because it's based on human sacrifice (Jesus on the cross) as a central theme.[...]
1. The aversion to human sacrifice generally applies to some people sacrificing unwilling random people. Self-sacrifice for a noble cause is generally seen as heroic.

2. The mainstream understanding is that Jesus was some form of human incarnation of the creator God Himself, not his literal Son.

3. Apparently most pagan religions believed in an ultimate creator God directing the sun etc. at one point, but that belief tended to get buried in other stuff as tribes merged and such.

4. It is more a way of saying that our genetic line is not perfect so we have to work on ourselves. Is it so unfair that in order to become good at most things you have to practise them?

5. No need to feel guilty, but you could profitably work to improve.

6. God will not punish you if you work with what you've got.

7. Take this analogy. Suppose you have young children and you want them to keep the house clean. You are in charge, but does that mean it is your fault if they mess up the house? Of course you could constantly clean up their mess yourself or beat the shit out of them so they do anything you say, but that doesn't really achieve your goal. The right thing to do is, by a number of means, get them to want to cleaning up after themselves. During this process the house will not be as clean as you and perhaps some of the children want, but does that make you, as the one ultimately in control, at fault?

8. See a recent post in another thread.

9. Obviously most mainstream Christianity sucks.

10. It is a question of viewpoint. We seem to have free will from our point of view. It would me hard to do things like running a justice system without making that assumption. However, from God's point of view we, like everything, are presumably fated. It is an interesting philosophical issue.