Why the elites are sociopaths without empathy - David Icke

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Why the elites are sociopaths without empathy - David Icke

Post by Winston »

Ever wonder why the elites constantly need to start pointless wars and cause the bloodshed of millions (e.g. WWII, Vietnam, Iraq)? And always need to keep us living in a constant state of fear and survival mode? And why they have no empathy or conscience regarding death and bloodshed?

This guy I listen to named David Icke gives some reasons for it that are really "out there" but they make more sense than what the mainstream media tells us.

Here are some mind blowing clips in which he addresses these issues. He is on a whole nother wavelength and speaks with such passion and dedication that you can't help but wonder whether what he says might be true and that reality is totally different than what we think it is. It's so mind blowing.

To hear the rest of his interview above on Coast to Coast, click the links under the videos.
Last edited by Winston on August 29th, 2010, 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Successful people are very often sociopaths.

Acceptance is the key.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this incredible mind blowing recent interview on Edge TV with David Icke I watched last night. In it he talks about the hybrid bloodlines of the elite, their Satanic rituals and why they perform them, and how the Moon serves as a muffler to cut us off from the higher vibrational frequences of the universe.

It's very entertaining, whether you believe it or not. Afterward, you will wonder if you've lost your mind :)

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this incredible 6 hour lecture by David Icke at the Brixton Academy in front of 2500 people called "Beyond the Cutting Edge". If you watch it all the way through, you will come out a different person, guaranteed.

The knowledge and information he imparts in this is priceless. But don't watch this unless you are willing to have the veil of illusion removed from your perception. Some of this information is quite disturbing.

Here are all three parts, 2 hours each. I'm not going to embed it this time because it contains a lot of slides that are best viewed in full screen or widescreen format, which you can select on YouTube.

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQl1umch ... re=related

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hajn3ZyK ... re=related

Part 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI4AT--Z ... re=related