Why is there a pyramid and all seeing eye on back of the dollar bill?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Why is there a pyramid and all seeing eye on back of the dollar bill?

Post by Winston »

I was wondering something.

Why is there a pyramid and all seeing eye on back of the dollar bill? If that's related to a religious cult, then why print it on a government tender, since there's supposed to be separation of church and state?

But if it's a Masonic secret society symbol, then why make it that obvious? Isn't a secret society supposed to be "secret"?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why is there a pyramid and eye on back of dollar bill?

Post by ladislav »

WWu777 wrote:I was wondering something.

Why is there a pyramid and all seeing eye on back of the dollar bill? If that's related to a religious cult, then why print it on a government tender, since there's supposed to be separation of church and state?

But if it's a Masonic secret society symbol, then why make it that obvious? Isn't a secret society supposed to be "secret"?
The pyramid has thirteen layers of stone, just like the flag has thirteen stripes- these represent thirteen original colonies, kind of like symbolizing how the new country is built as strong as the pyramid. The eye is just God watching over this all. Nothing particularly mysterious. And Masons are not really so secret. Their temples are all over the place. They are exclusive but not as secret as you think.

Separation of church and state means that the church does not make laws and political decisions, pass acts/ orders of ruling nature that people absolutely must follow. It also means that it does not have religious courts that have juridical power to decree things or punish people in cohoutes with the State. For example, prohibiting birth control on religious basis, declaring wars on other religions or outlawing them, making decisions regarding marriage and divorce ( legally), etc. Just printing in God We Trust and putting an eye of God on money does not really means such legal control.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

American flag = turned-over Viking flag + 13 stars
VIKINGS = 6 Kings
Stars = pentagrams = Lucifer worship

ImageImage

13 could mean a variety of things, maybe it referred to the 13 families/bloodlines
13 leaves, 13 arrows, and 13 stars in the shape of a hexegram.

Some occult examples of 13:
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... on_sig.htm
http://www.thevesselofgod.com/thirteen.html

For more on this visit your local library! :)

In all seriousness, watch the film on here:
viewtopic.php?t=9782
and read the ebook on here:
viewtopic.php?t=10624
And hopefully it will lead you on a quest for better pastures.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why is there a pyramid and all seeing eye on back of the dollar bill?

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this theory about what the all seeing eye on top of the pyramid really means. It will blow your mind!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why is there a pyramid and eye on back of dollar bill?

Post by Winston »

ladislav wrote:
January 4th, 2009, 9:09 am
WWu777 wrote:I was wondering something.

The pyramid has thirteen layers of stone, just like the flag has thirteen stripes- these represent thirteen original colonies, kind of like symbolizing how the new country is built as strong as the pyramid. The eye is just God watching over this all. Nothing particularly mysterious. And Masons are not really so secret. Their temples are all over the place. They are exclusive but not as secret as you think.

Separation of church and state means that the church does not make laws and political decisions, pass acts/ orders of ruling nature that people absolutely must follow. It also means that it does not have religious courts that have juridical power to decree things or punish people in cohoutes with the State. For example, prohibiting birth control on religious basis, declaring wars on other religions or outlawing them, making decisions regarding marriage and divorce ( legally), etc. Just printing in God We Trust and putting an eye of God on money does not really means such legal control.
Come on @ladislav. You assume that all truth is profane and mundane and that there are no hidden or deeper layers. No way man. Where have you been? The elite are definitley occultists, that's a fact. It doesn't matter if you are not, THEY definitely are.

13 is not a random number. It was chosen for occult significance. So is many other things. Look up Gematria. You know nothing of the occult? Do you even know what the Jewish Kabbalah is? Geez. This stuff is heavy. I don't have time to get into it, especially if you will just ignore it. Because men are stubborn and don't like to change their beliefs, even if they should.

Do you think it's a coincidence that 666 is everywhere too? It's in all bar codes that are scanned. Look it up. It's in the WWW in website addresses too. WWW stands for 666. The logo for Google Chrome is also 666, three 6s overlayed on top of each other. Look at it and you will see. Same with Chase Bank logo. The Walt Disney logo also has 666 in its cursive letters, which was known long ago. And the alleged speed of the Earth in orbit is 66,600 mph. Coincidence? No way man.

I'm not saying 666 is evil or Satanic like Christians claim. But it's definitely clear and a solid fact that the powers that be are definitely OCCULTISTS. That is a fact. There is more proof than you can imagine for this. See this playlist here for 5 hours of proof: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 9kN3gOHEbx

Look at the big S on Superman's chest. What does it stand for? "It stands for Superman, duh, you say". But wait, if that's so then why did Superman's father Jor-EL have the same S on his chest even when Superman was a baby? See the 1978 blockbuster Superman movie at the beginning and you will see this. So the S stands for something else.

Again, everything has multiple layers, one for the profane masses, and others for initiates. That's why Egyptian mystery schools were not open and had to keep secrets from the profane. There's a reason for everything. Didn't you know that? This is old news. Even intellectuals in the 1800s knew this. How do you not???!!! Look up Helena Blavatsky and Theosophy. Even a crazy Russian woman like her knew all this stuff in the 1800s. How come you don't?

Why do you think in a deck of cards, the Ace is above the King? Because the A card stands for secret societies, just like the all seeing eye on the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill. It's telling you that secret societies are in control, not kings. Not a coincidence. Don't assume that because you are profane that everyone else is too, and that the universe and God are profane too. No way man.

They don't put a pyramid with an all seeing eye on the dollar bill for nothing, or just for the "providence of God". No way man. It means way more than that. There are several interpretations, but it's not coincidence or simple or profane. No way man. You are dreaming. Draw a pentagram on the Great Seal of the dollar bill too, and you will see the words MASON when connecting the letters? Again is that coincidence? Hell no. Are you crazy? lol. Only programmed people think that.

There are thousands of examples. See here: www.trickedbythelight.com. I don't wanna waste time giving any more examples because those of you who aren't truth seekers will forget it all the next day, hence a waste of time.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

An email response I sent to Matt about his video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHyp-u6-15I

Hi Matt,
I was fascinated to hear you mention that an FBI agent told you he went to the top of the pyramid and found that no one was controlling anything there. Do you have a link to that so I can look it up for more details?

Anyway, it reminds me of the last episode of the series "The Prisoner" starring Patrick McGoohan from 1968. Have you seen it? In the last episode, No. 6 goes to the top command center of the village to find out who's in charge of the system, which is supposedly No. 1. When he enters the chamber of the controller, all he sees is an empty chair and empty jacket with No. 1 on it. So it's saying that no one was running the system after all. I never knew what that meant until now. I heard that series contained a lot of truth drops about our society that I didn't see until now. When I was a kid I thought it was just entertainment. You should check it out. Great episode and series.

Btw I have a little theory. You know how science says we have 40 trillion cells in our body, each with its own function? Well who is managing and governing all those 40 trillion cells? Obviously our conscious mind isn't telling them what to do and giving each one a duty and function. Some AUTOMATED A.I. system (from the 4th dimension or invisible world?) must be managing all our 40 trillion cells right? Likewise, perhaps our society or world is run like that too, with some hidden automated A.I. system, just like our body is. As you know, the micro reflects the macro. So there is some logic to it.

What do you think? It would explain a lot. Maybe you can comment on my theory sometime in your next video?

Btw, two Star Trek episodes with an A.I. computer running society are "Return of the Archons" and "The Apple" if you wanna look up those episodes.

Thanks for listening.

Regards,
Winston

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great rant and analysis by Matt about the occult symbols on the back of the one dollar bill. Makes sense. What he says about the real reason why the words "In God we trust" is on our money, even though there is supposed to be separation between church and state, is definitely not what we've been told by Wikipedia is very spot on and makes sense. This is definitely a truth bomb. Matt's analysis is brilliant and makes sense and illustrates that truth is indeed stranger than fiction.