The Illuminati/Freemasonry/David Icke, etc....

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What? If Obama isn't going to serve the interests of the elite, then why would they let him get elected?

What if he doesn't get killed? Remember it was said that George Bush would be assassinated cause he was elected on an odd year or something like that, and that 90 percent of the presidents elected like that were assassinated in the past. Ronald Reagan broke that trend.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

WWu777 wrote:What? If Obama isn't going to serve the interests of the elite, then why would they let him get elected?

What if he doesn't get killed? Remember it was said that George Bush would be assassinated cause he was elected on an odd year or something like that, and that 90 percent of the presidents elected like that were assassinated in the past. Ronald Reagan broke that trend.
obama isn't really obama who isn't really obama.

Their plan would fail.

I've heard that the spirit of Abraham Lincoln has possessed someone else before. It's JFK, and it's going to be Obama. It doesn't matter what year it has to be. the thing is that it could happen. The reason is because if you're elected, you don't necessarily serve the interests of the elite. They think that just because you have more reptilian frequencies would lead them to think that Obama or Lincoln would serve their interests. That has been proven wrong before. They might stage 'assasination attempts' to gear the public's sympathy towards a person.

Winston, the Illuminati fights in a rather eccentric manner. They let things happen cause they want it to happen cause it'll serve their interests. They're cold, calculating, and cruel. They plan things beforehand. What they don't know is the chance of random probablity or influence of ley lines at that moment. They would cut off their arm to win a battle or attempt to win a battle. (an analogy of that is what happened during the Georgia-Russia conflict) They got more arms where that came from. They don't care if they lose a skirmish, as long as the war is in their favor.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Lets not forget obama openly advocates creating a million man national security force with soon to be mandatory service.

Can you say "brown shirts"? I knew you could!

I GUARANTEE you the local controllers of this "national service corps" WILL be masons and shriners...not illuminati. At least not directly.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey check out this video about the Illuminati and their conspiracies and how they created the Federal Reserve. It even claims that the 1938 public scare on the radio by Orson Welles about Martians landing was a secret test conducted by the elite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdJWC9UEisc
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Momopi,
You said before that the Masons were just an old boys club.

How do you know that? Don't you think it's an oxymoron to assume that a secret society has no secrets? And that its official front is the only truth there is?

Why are you so trusting of everything official? Because you couldn't live in a world where you couldn't trust what was official? What drives your faith?

I don't get it.

If they were doing only good things, they would be done in the light. If they are done in darkness behind closed doors, they must not be good things, right? Simple logic.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:If they were doing only good things, they would be done in the light. If they are done in darkness behind closed doors, they must not be good things, right? Simple logic.
(Pun intended)

Want to know about the Masons? Ask a Grand Master! Go to Denver Sheraton hotel in Denver, Colorado on Feb 20-22, 2011. You can find every Grand Masters of the Grand Lodges in North America there. Just book a room at the hotel and lay in wait to ambush one in the elevator!

"Hello Winston, we are the Grand Masters of Secret Societies that you can only wish to be a part of! Come and get stuck in the elevator with us!"

BOOK YOUR FLIGHT TODAY AND SAVE BIG!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is an alleged secret Masonic ritual filmed in Turkey by a hidden camera. It also contains an alleged Satanic ritual with a goal sacrifice. English captions are included. What do you think? Is it real?

Here is a weird dramatization of an Illuminati execution ritual. I don't know where it's from and it's not even in English.