The Illuminati/Freemasonry/David Icke, etc....

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
wraith
Freshman Poster

The Illuminati/Freemasonry/David Icke, etc....

Post by wraith »

On Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, we went off topic.

So I've got nothing to say other than we'll continue the discussion about the title (freemasons, illuminati) here.

Barack Obama is handpicked by the Illuminati. He was going to win anyway. he had more reptilian hybrid 'royal' blood in him than the other candidates. i've heard that barack's mother is related to McCain.

The Illuminati is fighting an uphill battle,and they'll eventually lose.

The average freemason doesn't even know anything. Not even the 33rd degree knows what's actually going on. Thir leaders are nothing more than puppets controlled by the Illuminati.

The Illuminati fights through tactics and subtlety. That's how they orchestrated the 9/11 attacks and blamed it on Al-Qaida and possibly Saddam hussein, who wasn't even involved in this 'islamic terrorism' to begin with. the war on Iraq is probably not even for oil. It's probably Bush's vendetta against saddam hussein.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks for starting this thread wraith. I've always been fascinated and curious about conspiracy theories.

In response to your last post in the other thread, isn't that excuse that assassinating David Icke would show that he was right, a cop out? I mean, anyone can say that. If they are afraid of assassinating Icke, then why weren't they afraid of assassinating the Kennedy's, and also Oswald and Ruby later on?

How come during all those years that Jack Ruby was in jail, he never said anything useful? All he said was that a whole new government was taking over, and that's it. Why weren't journalists or conspiracy buffs swarming to interview him and more info from him?

Anyhow, back to Icke. I've seen him speak on youtube videos. He is a very captivating speaker and has that convincing tone about him, as though he were 100 percent certain that he is right. Plus he's highly intelligent. That alone makes him very convincing and impressive. He also has that type of voice that grabs your attention, with its articulate manner as well.

Where does David Icke get all his info though? From what sources?

Icke says the leaders of the Illuminati are controlled by dark demonic forces.

Have you heard of Skull and Bones? George Bush and Tony Blair belong to it I heard.

Are all these secret societies connected?

What about the CIA? Is it true that they conduct covert assassinations and crimes in other countries? How come they never talk about that on CNN? Or is that just rumours and conspiracies? Is there any proof that the CIA does all that its critics allege? There are many ex-CIA agents talking about the horrible things they were ordered to do, on various documentary programs, but how do they get away with that? How come the CIA didn't haul those ex-agents off to jail or make them disappear?

I guess I've started a lot of topics about this. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

The Skull and Bones are tied to the freemasons, because it represents the Jolly Roger, the flag used by the knights templar who resorted to piracy (freemason forerunners, they fought in the Crusades) after they were kicked out from france, after their leader, Jacques de Molay, was burned at the stake for heresy. (Isn't it interesting that the deMolay youth group is actually a freemason youth group) Also, John kerry also belonged to the Skull and Bones.

The 'dark demonic forces' are reptilian hybrids, but like he said, not all reptilians are evil/good and we human beings also have a little bit of reptilian within us as well. They are a small minority within the reptilians, trying to control humanity.

If you read any of his books, then at the end of each chapter is where he lists his sources. They're too many to count.

I don't know much about the CIA, but i have heard that it's behind many of the things you probably just mentioned. The CIA is also responsible for the killings of Kurds, supression of the knowledge of the Armenian genocide and the rise of Turkish nationalism within Turkey through Operation Gladio, a NATO attempt to 'curb communism', whatever that means. Even though some people in the US know about the Armenian genocide, not many have heard of it. the only ones who have are usually Armenians themselves, as well as eastern Anatolian Christian minorities culled during the 1910's. if the US states that its official policy is to recognize the Armenian genocide, turkey will drive the US out of incirlik afb and use that as an excuse to kill more people and possibly invade nothern iraq. You already have dissenting Turks and ethnic minorities within Turkey (Greeks, Assyrians, Kurds) speaking out against its policies, especially when Turkey used armed force, with the help of the CIA, to conquer northern cyprus. The CIA is a bunch of sick bastards.

Israel and the Zionists are also on the side of the Illuminati. It's responsible for much of the anti-semitism in the world, and the growth of neo-nazi skinhead groups in European and North American countries. Israel, for one thing, refuses to recognize the Armenian genocide and has good relations with Turkey, which has resulted in some Armenian anti-semitism. Israel is just a copy of the Nazi Reich, they just refuse to admit that it's a fascist hypocritical state.

The CIA and the Illuminati, in its purpose to spread strife, is also behind the recent georgia-russia conflict. The news media did not air an interview with a georgian-american girl (visiting her grandparents with her family) who said that Georgia started the conflict with Russia over Abkhazia and South Ossetia.

The murder of Kennedy was planned, just like the murder of Abraham Lincoln. Obama will be killed. He won't last eight years in office (if he's reelected). The hypothesis is that Abraham Lincoln will inhabit Barack Obama's body, just like he inhabited JFK's body, just like how all world leaders are possessed by extradimensional entities. i know that it may sound farfetched to many here, but it's true. He will make so much changes that there are people who will hate him for it. The Illuminati will realize their mistake in choosing Obama and will kill him.

If you're interested in david icke, listen to what Credo Mutwa has to say. According to Icke, he's a genius.
polya
Junior Poster

Where do I begin?

Post by polya »

This topic is too broad & its impossible to prove everything, so I'll talk about 9/11. There is no conspiracy theory about 9/11, its a conspiracy FACT. The proof is on many youtube videos, shot by many angles so it can't have been doctored. To help you out: look up 9/11 demolition sequence on youtube. You will see explosions all the way down the building, so clearly there were explosives used, so the plane crashes didn't cause the demolition in the buildings own foot-print. Now ask why? Because the government wanted to start wars in Afghanistan & Iraq without the world standing up to them & the government wants to take away American's rights (which has happened - see Patriot I & II). Next it will be impossible to buy & sell without a thumb-print scan or id card at check-out & you will have to apply to homeland security to travel outside the USA. In the future, Americans & all peoples in the world will have to have a computer chip inside their bodies, or will not be able to buy or sell.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Thanks for understanding and carrying the torch over, wraith.

One point I would like to stress in this subject is that when we all talk about Nazi's, feminists, satanists, illuminati, or whatever, these are very abstract terms and very abstract people.

How is this relevant?

The masons are the evil in your home town. When you think of Nazi's, think of freemasons, when you think of axe-murdering child-molesting subhuman filth, think of freemasons. They are the slime that facilitate the tide of drugs, prostitution, corruption, illegal immigration, bribery, murder, and countless other miseries that weaken you, but enrich them.

The cop in your town that writes tickets over trivial matters and beats innocent citizens? Theres a good bet hes a freemason. Read this story of a PA State Trooper that got caught sexually assaulting 6 women, some of them teenagers, but the scandal was hidden by masonic "higher-ups" in the State Police http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/philade ... verup.html

Or the corrupt county judge that openly takes bribes and any mention of the Constitution is a fast road to contempt of court. This isnt limited to America, check this article on the subject in the UK http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/57463.stm

The average American would be stunned if the roll call of the masons were released to the public...and thats why the masons are so secretive about their members. If masonry is a "benevolent brotherhood", why dont they proudly display their full membership as do most non-profit groups?
wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

if you have a job, then you're pressured to join the masons in order to get a better paying, higher ranking job.

the masons aren't the only evil ones here. even they are tools themselves, one of the Illuminati's means to an end, just like Al qaida or the CIA.

They themselves are competing with the other arms of the Illuminati. it's all just their plan to screw us all over.

The Illuminati is a huge beast with arms that can destroy anything it can, even its own arms. it's not going to last more than 5 years.
Last edited by wraith on November 9th, 2008, 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shokkers
Freshman Poster

Post by Shokkers »

Wraith, did you actually just write "Too BAD it's not going to last more than five years"?
That makes it sound like life with the Illuminati is like a keg party in Hugh Hefner's hot tub.[/i]
KK's books CLOWNWHITE and INHUMAN RESOURCES are out now on Amazon.com!
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill
wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

whoops, my bad. i've been doing too much things at once.

Somehow I fail at sarcasm.
Last edited by wraith on November 9th, 2008, 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

My overall point is this.

Without foot soldiers, no army can march.

Sure, the illuminati are out there, and they are luciferian, BUT!

Their slaves, the masons and shriners, are the ones actually DOING the dirty deeds.

Who is more to blame, the corrupt politician giving the police the authority to beat innocent protestors, OR!

The actual cop that shoots pepper spray in a babys face then laughs about it? ( http://bodo.gnn.tv/blogs/24101/RCMP_Pep ... _violation and masonry in the RCMP http://homedecor.cafepress.com/item/rcm ... /159243408 )

Tyrants come and go, but the guy you need to worry about is the one thats IN your neighborhood and WILL be rounding you up and stuffing you in a concentration camp. Not the bum illuminati fruitcake sitting in some ivory tower in NYC.

If I were taken back to World War II and given the choice between obliterating an SS Division, or one bullet that would kill Hitler...I would choose to nuke the SS unit.

Why? Simple! Because without his minions pulling the trigger, Hitler is just a bisexual, 1/4, Jew, failed artist heroine addict.
wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

Grunt wrote:My overall point is this.

Without foot soldiers, no army can march.

Sure, the illuminati are out there, and they are luciferian, BUT!

Their slaves, the masons and shriners, are the ones actually DOING the dirty deeds.

Who is more to blame, the corrupt politician giving the police the authority to beat innocent protestors, OR!

The actual cop that shoots pepper spray in a babys face then laughs about it? ( http://bodo.gnn.tv/blogs/24101/RCMP_Pep ... _violation and masonry in the RCMP http://homedecor.cafepress.com/item/rcm ... /159243408 )

Tyrants come and go, but the guy you need to worry about is the one thats IN your neighborhood and WILL be rounding you up and stuffing you in a concentration camp. Not the bum illuminati fruitcake sitting in some ivory tower in NYC.

If I were taken back to World War II and given the choice between obliterating an SS Division, or one bullet that would kill Hitler...I would choose to nuke the SS unit.

Why? Simple! Because without his minions pulling the trigger, Hitler is just a bisexual, 1/4, Jew, failed artist heroine addict.
Ah, I see your point. You do know that the Illuminati does have other kinds of foot soldiers within our own society.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Yes, I know, but the ones that are ALREADY COMPILING DOSSIERS on free-thinkers (like most people here) and WILL be rounding up dissenters for the slave camps ARE the masons and shriners.

No other group has the raw numbers to pull it off, including FEMA and the (now depleted) military.
wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

Maybe. But the thing they'll most likely do is to screw with our heads by making us consume aspartame and msg, while being subject to cellphone frequencies and eventually cancer.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Maybe, but I have a Big Berkey water filter, I dont use a mobile phone (but I have one), and I take 100mg of vitamin B-17 daily rendering me virtually immune to cancer.

And I dont watch more then an hour of TV a week.
wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

Grunt wrote:Maybe, but I have a Big Berkey water filter, I dont use a mobile phone (but I have one), and I take 100mg of vitamin B-17 daily rendering me virtually immune to cancer.

And I dont watch more then an hour of TV a week.
Damn, my campus doesn't have b-17. And i never watch TV.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Get some B17 here, silly cheap http://www.apricotpower.com/store/defau ... vitaminb17 weve been getting it from these guys for years.