Elisa Lam - The Most Creepy Unsolved Mystery of the 21st Century?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
Winston
Site Admin

Elisa Lam - The Most Creepy Unsolved Mystery of the 21st Century?

Post by Winston »

Have any of you heard of the Elisa Lam case from 2013? She was a Chinese-Canadian girl traveling alone who went missing in Los Angeles at the Cecil Hotel, only to turn up dead inside a water tank at the rooftop of the hotel. It's one of the most talked about mysteries among true crime buffs and online sleuths. I was wondering if you guys saw the 4 min video of her in the elevator acting strangely before she went missing and ended up dead in the water tank of the rooftop. If so what do you think? Was she hallucinating or possessed or being mind controlled? Heres the video.

Whats your impression? That video went viral and fueled endless speculation in the US and Asia.

Also if you're interested in the case heres a 1 hour summary of it by the Paranormal Scholar, a channel @jamesbond likes. There's a 4 hour Netflix documentary on it too if you have the time to delve further.

Its a very creepy and spooky case for sure, and has intrigued many. So if you want a good creepy mystery this one is a must for you.

Have any of you been to the Cecil Hotel where this happened in Los Angeles? It supposedly has dark energy and has had many mysterious suicides and murders and serial killers in its history.

A few creepy details for you to ponder:

When Elisa Lam disappeared there was a tuberculosis outbreak in LA in the same area as cecil hotel. The test for it was called Lam-Elisa Test. Very creepy, everyone says. Also the company that manufactured the Lam Elisa TB test is from Canada from the same zip code of the cemetery that Elisa Lam is buried at. Whoa! Now that is super freaky!

What do you make of that? Is this a sign of occult ritual or a synchronicity by the universe? Kind of how in 1898 a fictional novel predicted all the details of the 1912 Titanic disaster and even had the same ship name in the novel, the Titan. Stuff like that is either premonition or a synchronicity sign from the universe to let u know the matrix is an illusion. Right?

Also, the 2005 movie "Dark Water" starring Jennifer Connelly paralleled many of the same events as the Elisa Lam case, including the girl in the water tank on the rooftop and the dark discolored water in the bathroom and the malfunctioning elevator. Furthermore the daughter in the movie was named Cecilia, which matches the Cecil Hotel. Very eerie and freaky.

So we have two layers of amazing coincidence or synchronicity here. What are the odds? What do you think? Is this Illuminati occult ritual? If so why? Or synchronicity by the universe?

And why did the LAPD cover this up? Because someone at a high level was involved? Why wont they release the video footage of Elisa receiving a box from two mysterious men? Theres no reason not to. They only released the elevator video to make her look crazy they say. And the time clock meter in the elevator video is blotted out too. Why?

Any explanations or theories?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Elisa Lam - The Most Creepy Unsolved Mystery of the 21st Century?

Post by Winston »

Check out Sloan Bella, a renowned psychic, doing a psychic reading of the Elisa Lam case. What do you think of her? Is she legit? Should I order a reading from her?

Start from second half. The first half is fluff. She goes over what she sees happened in the second half of the reading. Its very creepy and eerie.

Is the scenario she describes possible? If so, that means there is a very dark underground world right under our noses that we arent privy to right?

Here is a podcast series by Mindshock about the Elisa Lam case. Part 1 is below. Is this podcaster Bruce MacGuire a male or female? I cant tell. She sounds female but isn't Bruce a man's name? Also why doesnt Bruce reveal whether he or she is a male or female? Strange. And what about the co-host Maxwell?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Elisa Lam - The Most Creepy Unsolved Mystery of the 21st Century?

Post by Winston »

Wow look at what Sloan Bella says about the infamous Cecil Hotel in LA and how it is full of negative energy portals and government black ops experiments. This is mind blowing and creepy. Can this kind of stuff really be true? Either way, she is very good at telling spooky mind blowing tales.

Stay on Main (formerly Cecil Hotel, Hotel Cecil, and informally The Cecil) is a budget hotel in Downtown Los Angeles, located at 640 S. Main Street, opened on December 20, 1924. The 19- floor hotel has 700 guest rooms. The hotel has a checkered history, with many suicides and deaths occurring there. As of 2017, it was being renovated and redeveloped into a mix of hotel rooms and residential units.
SLOAN is a professional Psychic Medium and Master Astrologer, for more Information please check her website: www.sloanbella.com
www.instagram.com/sloanbella

Channeling is an intuitive energetic art form and the expression that Sloan pick's up on come through uniquely.